Get on to the bridge!
奇力
Kili?
奇力
Kili?
奇力
Kili?
诺瑞
Nori!
砍树
Cut the log!
邦伯
Bombur!
陶瑞尔
Tauriel.
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
为什么要我来这 甘道夫
Why am I here, Gandalf?
相信我 瑞达加斯特
Trust me, Radagast.
我不会无缘无故叫你来的
I would not have called you here without a good reason.
这可不是见面的好地方
This is not a nice place to meet.
的确不是
No. It is not.
这些咒符相当黑暗 甘道夫
These are dark spells, Gandalf.
年深日久 怨气深重
Old, and full of hate.
这里埋的是谁
Who’s buried here?
就算他有名字 也早被遗忘了
If he had name, it’s long since been lost.
人们只记得他是邪恶的仆从
He would have been known only as a servant of evil.
数个中的一个
One of a number.
九戒灵之一
One of nine.
为什么是现在 甘道夫 我不明白
Why now, Gandalf? I don’t understand.
戒灵被召唤到了多尔戈多
The Ring-wraiths is summoned to Dol Guldur.
但不可能是死灵法师
But it can not be the Necromancer.
人类妖术师不可能召唤出这么邪恶的东西
A human sorcerer could not summon such evil.
谁说他是人类
Who said it was human?
九戒灵只效忠一个主人
The Nine only answer to one master.
我们闭目塞听太久 瑞达加斯特
We’ve been blind, Radagast.
在我们不备之时 敌人已经卷土重来
And in our blindness the enemy has returned.
他在召集他的仆从
He’s summoning his servants.
亵渎者阿佐格可不是普通的杀手
Azorg the Defiler is no ordinary hunter.
他是个指挥官 军团指挥官
He’s a commander, a commander of legions.
敌人正在筹划战争
The enemy is preparing for war.
从东方开始 他盯上了孤山
It will begin in the east. His mind is set upon that mountain.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-和其他人汇合 -甘道夫
– To rejoin the others. – Gandalf.
此事由我而起 我不能抛弃他们
I started this, I can not forsake them.
他们危在旦夕了
They are in grave danger.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true…
整个世界都危在旦夕了
the world is in grave danger.
那座要塞中的力量每天都会更强大
The power in that fortress will only grow stronger.
你要我把朋友们抛在一旁
You want me to cast my friends aside.
-还有追兵吗 -我看没有了
– Anything behind us? – Not that I can see.
应该甩掉半兽人了
I think we’ve outrun the Orcs.
只能逃一时
Not for long.
这里水流太缓
We’ve lost the current.
-大家上岸 -是
– Make for the shore. – Aye.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
格罗因 帮我一把 弟弟
Gloin, help me, my brother.
加把劲 起来
Come on, lift yourself.
加油
Come on!
快 大块头
Come on, you big lump, you!
我没事 小伤而已
I’m fine. It’s nothing.
-站起来 -奇力受伤了 腿需要包扎
– On your feet. – Kili’s wounded, his leg needs binding.
一队半兽人在追赶 我们得赶紧走
There’s an Orc pack on our tail. We keep moving.
-去哪 -去孤山 我们很近了
– To where? – To the mountain, we’re so close.
中间隔着一座湖呢
A lake lies between us and that mountain.
我们没有办法渡湖
We have no way to cross it.
-那我们就绕过去 -一定会被半兽人追上
– So then we go arround. – The Orcs’ll run us down, as sure as daylight.
我们也没有防身的武器
We have no weapon to defend ourselves.
快包扎他的腿 给你两分钟
Bind his legs quickly. You have 2 minutes.
再动手我就不客气了
Do it again…and you’re dead.
不好意思 你是从长湖镇人
Excuse me, but, um…you’re from Lake-town,
我没猜错吧
if I’m not mistaken?
那边的驳船
That barge over there,
有没有可能给我们租用一下
is it available for hire by any chance?
凭什么认定我会帮你们
What makes you think I would help you?
从靴子看 你的日子并不富裕
Those boots have seen better days.
从大衣看也是
As has that coat.
想必你还要养家糊口吧
No doubt you have some hungry mouths to feed.
几个孩子
How many bearings?
一个男孩两个女孩
A boy and two girls.
我猜你妻子肯定是个大美人
And your wife, I imagine she’s a beauty.
对 曾经是
Aye, she was.
对不起 我不是有意的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…
得了 得了 客套够了吧
Come on, come on. Enough for the niceties!
你急什么
What’s your hurry?
关你什么事
What’s it to you?
我想知道你们是什么人
I would like to know who you are.
跑到我们这里做什么
And what you are doing in these lands.
我们只是从蓝山来的普通商人
We are simple merchants from the Blue Mountains.
要去铁丘陵走亲戚
Journeying to see our kin in the Iron Hills.
你说是普通商人
Simple merchants you say.
我们需要食物 补给和武器
We need food, supplies, weapons.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help us?
我知道这些木桶是哪里来的
I know where these barrels came from.
那又怎样
What of it?
我不知道你们跟精灵打什么交道
I don’t know what business you had with the Elves.
但我看得出是不欢而散
But I don’t think it ended well.
除非镇长批准 没人进得了长湖镇
No one enters Lake-town but by lead of The Master.
他的收入全靠和林地王国的交易
All his wealth comes from trades with the Woodland Realm.
他肯定会把你们扔进牢房♥
He would see you in irons
不敢招惹瑟兰迪尔国王
before risking the wraith of king Thranduil.
加价
Offer him more.
我打赌肯定有悄悄进镇子的方法
I’ll wager there are ways to enter that town unseen.

Aye.
但要有个走私贩帮忙
But for that, you would need a smuggler.
我们会付钱的 双倍
For which we will pay, double.
这便是邪恶的本质
Such is the nature of evil.
在世人忽视的角落腐化蔓延
Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads.
黑暗中滋长的阴影
A shadow that grows in the dark.
永不停息的恶意 黑暗如黑夜之墙
A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming Wall of Night.
从前如此 以后也将如此
So it ever was. So will it always be.
很快 邪恶之物都会出现
In time, all foul things come forth.
你们在追杀十三个矮人
You were tracking a company of 13 Dwarves.
为什么
Why?
不是十三个
Not 13.
不再是了
Not any more.
那个年轻的 黑头发的弓箭手
The young one, the black-haired archer.
他中了魔窟的箭
We stuck him of a Morgul shaft.
毒液渗入血液 他就要死了
Poison is in his blood, he’ll be choking on it soon.
回答问题 渣滓
Answer the question, filth.
惹谁也不要惹她
I would not antagonize her.
你喜欢杀戮吗 半兽人
You like killing things, Orc?
你喜欢死亡吗
You like death?
那就让你尝尝死亡的滋味
Then let me give it to you!
我不在乎矮人的死活 回答问题
I do not care about one dead Dwarf. Answer the question.
你无需害怕
You have nothing to fear.
把知道的都说出来 我就放你自♥由♥
Tell us what you know and I will set you free.
你们奉命杀死他们 为什么
You had orders to kill them, Why?
索林·橡木盾对你们有什么用
What is Thorin Oakenshield to you?
那个矮冬瓜永远别想当国王
The Dwarf runt will never be king.
国王吗 没有山下之王
King? There’s no King Under the Mountain.
将来也不会有 只要那条龙还活着
Nor will there ever be. None would they enter Erebor
没人敢进艾雷博
whilst the dragon lives.
你知道什么
You know nothing.
你们的世界将陷入火海
Your world will burn.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
快说
Speak!
我们的时代又来了
Our time has come again.
我的主人效忠至尊魔戒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!