Who am I? You sure you want to know?
我是谁? 你真的想知道?
The story of my life is not for the faint of heart.
胆小鬼千万别听我的故事
If somebody said it was a happy little tale…
如果有人说这是个喜剧…
…if somebody told you I was just an average guy,not a care in the world…
而我也只是个平凡且无忧无虑的普通人…
…somebody lied.
那你就被骗了
But let me assure you,this,like any story worth telling…
但我向你保证 这就跟其它的精彩故事一样…
…is all about a girl.
全是为了一个女孩
That girl.The girl next door.Mary Jane Watson.
就是她 邻家的女孩 玛莉珍华森
The woman I’ve loved since before I liked girls.
我从小就爱她
I’d like to tell you that’s me next to her.
我很想说 坐在她身边的那个人就是我
Aw,heck,I’d even take him.
唉 能当他也不错
Hey!Stop the bus!
喂! 停车!
That’s me.
那是我
Tell him to stop! Please!
拜托你 叫他停车!
Stop!
停车!
Hey! Stop the bus!
喂 停车!
Stop! He’s been chasing us since Woodhaven.
快停车! 他一路在追我们
Catch a cab,Parker!
去叫计程车啦! 派克!
Thank you.I’m sorry I’m late.
谢了 抱歉我迟到了
What a geek!
他真笨啊!
Don’t even think about it. You’re so lame,Parker.
你想都别想 你真差劲 派克
Would you date him?
你会跟他约会吗?
Midtown High seniors.
市公立高三生
No wandering.Proceed direct–Knock it off.
别乱跑 直走到… 别闹了
Remember,it is a privilege to be here.
记住 这是个难得的机会
We’re guests of Columbia University’s Science Department.
我们是哥伦比亚大学科学院的客人
So behave accordingly.
大家乖乖守规矩
Let’s not have a repeat of our trip to the planetarium.
别像上次在天文馆一样给我桶篓子
Come on,stay together.
同学们 别走散了
Proceed up the steps and into the building.
大家一起走进去
Where were you? Checking out the library.
你去哪了? 去看图书馆
Looking at the books. Yeah,right.
去看书啊 是啊 真的啊
Can we drive around the corner? Why?
我们可以绕到角落去吗? 为什么?
The entrance is right there.
入口就在这里
Dad,this is public school.I can’t show up in a Rolls.
爸爸 公立高中生不太好坐劳斯莱斯到啦
I should trade my car for a Jetta…
就因为你被私立中学退学…
…because you flunked out of private school?
我就该换辆福士金龟车吗?
It wasn’t for me. Of course it was.
那不合我 这当然合你
Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are. I’m not ashamed of who I am.
千万别以自己为耻 我才没有
It’s just….
只是…
Just what,Harry?
只是什么 哈利?
Forget it.
算了
Pete!
彼得
Hi,Harry. Hey,man.What’s up?
嗨 哈利 嗨 你好吗?
Won’t you be needing this? Thanks.
你不带背包吗? 谢了
This is my father,Norman Osborn. I’ve heard so much about you.
这是我爸爸 奥诺曼 我常听到你的大名
It’s an honor,sir. Harry says you’re a science whiz.
很荣幸认识您 哈利说你对科学颇有研究
I’m something of a scientist myself.
我也算是科学家
I read your research on nanotechnology.Brilliant.
我拜读过您那有关纳米的科研报告 真的很棒
You understood it? Yes,I wrote a paper on it.
你看得懂吗? 是的 我还写了份报告
Impressive.Your parents must be very proud.
真令人钦佩 你♥爸♥妈一定以你这天才为傲
I live with my aunt and uncle. Hey,you two! Let’s move!
我和叔叔婶婶住 你们两个 我们走吧!
Nice to meet you. Hope to see you again.
幸会了 希望能再见面
He doesn’t seem so bad. Not if you’re a genius.
你♥爸♥爸人很好 只因你是个天才
I think he wants to adopt you.
我看他很想领养你
There are over 32,000 known species of spider in the world.
世上有三万两千多种蜘蛛
They’re in the order Araneae,divided into three suborders.
蜘蛛目之下分为三大类
That’s amazing!
好棒啊!
This is the most advanced electron microscope on the East Coast.
这是西岸最先进的电子显微镜
It’s unreal.
真不敢相信
Arachnids from all three groups possess…
所有这些蜘蛛拥有不同的能力…
…varying strengths to help them search for food.
帮助它们觅食
For example,the Delena spider,family Sparassidae…
例如这一种澳洲产的蜘蛛…
…has the ability to jump to catch its prey.
它有跳跃的能力去捕食猎物
For the school paper?
我能帮校刊拍一张吗?
Next,we have the net web spider,family Filistatidae…
只是古库基亚属的…
…genus Kukulcania.
非里特帝科的结网蜘蛛
Spins a funnel – shaped web whose strands have a tensile strength…
它能织出几乎跟…
…proportionately equal to the high – tension wires used in bridges.
建筑用钢索一样强韧的漏斗状蜘蛛网
Leave him alone. Or what?
离他远一点 不然会怎样?
Or his father will fire your father.
不然的话他老爸就会开除你老爸
What’s Daddy gonna do? Sue me?
你老爸能怎样对付我? 控告我吗?
What is going on?
怎么回事?
The next person who talks will fail this course.
谁再多说话我就给他不合格
This spider… Let’s go.
这种蜘蛛利用… 我们走吧
…hunts using reflexes with nerve – conduction velocity so fast…
反射动作猎食 它的反射神经反应非常快…
…that some researchers believe it borders on precognition.
很多研究员认为它们有预知能力
An early awareness of danger. Jerks.
能提早知道危险 怪人
A spider – sense.
蜘蛛第六感
Hey,look at that spider.
你看那只蜘蛛
Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment.
有些蜘蛛会随着环境变色
It’s a defense mechanism.
这是一种防御机制
Peter,what makes you think I’d want to know that?
拜托 谁想知道这些?
Who wouldn’t?
谁不想呢?
Over five painstaking years,Columbia’s research facility….
这五年来哥大基因研究中…
You gonna talk to her now? Oh,no.Come on.You talk to her.
你要去找她聊天? 不要啦 你去吧
With these DNA blueprints,we have begun what was once thought impossible.
有了这些DNA的基因蓝图 将以往不可能的都变成真
Disgusting. Yeah,hateful little things.
好恶心 是啊 真恶心
I love them!
我喜欢!
Yeah,me too.
对啊 我也是
You know,spiders can change their color…
你知道 蜘蛛能改变颜色…
…to blend into their environment. Really?
以融入自然环境 真的吗?
Yeah,it’s a defense mechanism. Cool.
那是一种防御机制 真酷
transfer RNA to encode an entirely new genome…
利用合成的核糖核酸去制♥造♥全新基因组…
…combining the genetic information from all three…
再跟三种蜘蛛的基因结合在一起…
…into these 15 genetically designed super – spiders.
做出这15只超级蜘蛛
There’s 14.
只有14只
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
One’s missing. Yeah.
有一只不见了? 对
I guess the researchers are working on that one.
我猜有研究人员拿走了它做实验
Do you know that this is the largest electron microscope on the East Coast?
你知道这是西岸最大的电子显微镜吗?
You were talking throughout that woman’s entire presentation.
她在介绍时 你一直唠叨个不停
Let’s talk about listening.
让我们谈谈该如何留心倾听…
I don’t know what it’s like at those fancy private schools…
我不知道在私立学校是怎么样的…
…but at Midtown High….
但在市公立高中…
Could I take your picture? I need one with a student in it.
能拍张照片吗? 我要拍一张有学生的
Sure. Great.
当然可以 太好了
Where do you want me? Over here?
你要我站哪儿? 这儿吗?
Yeah,that’s great.
好啊!
Don’t make me look ugly.
别把我拍得太难看
That’s impossible.
怎么可能
Perfect.
太完美了
Is that good? Great.
很好吗? 太棒了
That’s great.
太棒了
M.J.,let’s go!
玛莉 我们走吧
Wait.Thanks!
等一下… 谢谢!
Parker,let’s do it.
派克 走吧
“新品种”
We’ve solved the horizon glide and the balance issues.
我们解决了平行滑翔和重力平衡的问题
I’ve already seen the glider.
我看过滑翔翼了
That’s not what I’m here for.
我不是为了这件事而来
General Slocum,good to see you again.
索将军 很高兴再见到你
Mr.Balkan,Mr.Fargas.
巴先生 费先生
Norman. Mr.Osborn.
诺曼 奥斯本先生
Always a pleasure to have our board of directors visit.
很高兴董事会能大驾光临
I want the report on human performance enhancers.
我想看看体能增强计划的报告
We tried vapor inhalation with rats.Their strength increased by 800%.
我们让白老鼠接受汽化吸入测试 它们的体能增强了八倍
Excellent. Any side effects?
太棒了 有副作用吗?
Once.
只有一次
All the tests since have been successful.
其它的测试都很成功
In the trial that went wrong,what were the side effects?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章纸月亮(1973)
下一篇文章蜘蛛侠2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!