but Admiral Padorin immediately demanded a meeting with Premier Chernenko…
但是巴度宁立刻和查宁戈总理开会
and within minutes of that meeting the Soviet fleet sailed with orders to…
数分钟后 苏联海军开始追寻红十月号♥
find Red October and sink her.
目的是击沉它
– Sink her? – My God. They’ve got a madman on their hands.
– 击沉它? – 他们要对付的是一个疯子
Within 500 miles off the coast, we’ll have only two minutes’ warning.
如果它驶入海岸范围五百英里 我们只有两分钟时间作准备
– Today’s the 23rd, isn’t it? – What?
– 今天是23号♥ 是吧? – 什么?
– Is today the 23rd? – Yeah.
– 今天是23号♥吗? – 是的
You son of a bitch.
你个XX的!
You son of a bitch!
你个XX的!
You wish to add something to our discussion, Dr Ryan?
你有什么高见 瑞恩博士?
I was just thinking that perhaps there’s another possibility we might consider.
我们可以考虑另一种可能性
Ramius might be trying to defect.
雷米斯可能想叛变
– Do you mean to suggest that this man has come… – Proceed. Mr. Ryan.
– 那么你的建议是? – 说下去
Look. Ramius trained most of their officer corps…
雷米斯负责训练军官
which would put him in a position to select men willing to help him.
他可以挑选忠于自己的下属
He’s not Russian. He’s Lithuanian by birth…
他不是俄♥国♥人 他生于立陶宛
raised by his paternal grandfather, a fisherman.
由当渔夫的祖父带大
And he has no children. No ties to leave behind.
他没有孩子 没有家累
And today is the first anniversary of his wife’s death.
今天是他妻子首个忌日
Oh. Come on. You’re just an analyst. How can you read his mind?
别瞎猜 你只是个分♥析♥员 你怎么知道?
I know Ramius, General.
我认识雷米斯
He’s nearly a legend in the submarine community.
他是潜艇舰队的传奇人物
He’s been a maverick his entire career.
他敢于挑战政党
I actually met him once at an embassy dinner.
我在外交宴会见过他
Have you ever met Captain Ramius, General?
将军 你认识雷米斯吗?
Admiral Hollis
霍利斯上将
how long before Ramius could be in a position to fire his missiles at us?
雷米斯何时到达导弹发射地点?
– Four days. – All right, I’ll brief the President.
– 四天后 – 好的 我会向总统汇报
Dr Ryan, would you stay for a moment, please?
瑞恩博士 请留步
I said speak your mind, Jack, but Jesus…
我叫你实话实说 但这次…
You slammed the door on the general pretty hard, Jack.
你令将军难以下台
– That was not my intention, sir. – Oh, yes, it was.
– 我无意冒犯他 – 这我知道
He was patronizing you, and you stomped on him.
他当众奚落你 然后你回击他
In my opinion, he deserved it.
我认为他应有此报
Listen, I’m a politician, which means I’m a cheat and a liar…
我是政客 政客会说谎使诈
and when I’m not kissing babies, I’m stealing their lollipops.
这一刻在吻婴孩 转过脸就抢棒棒糖
But it also means that I keep my options open.
但政客会灵活地听取意见
So let’s assume for a minute that you’re right…
现在假设你说得对
and this Russian intends to defect. What do you suggest we do about it?
这个苏联人想叛变 我们该做什么?
– We definitely grab the boat, sir. – Hey, wait a minute.
– 我们夺取潜艇 – 等等
We’re not talking about some stray pilot with a M.I.G.
这不是一个迷途的米格战机飞行员
We’re talking about several billion dollars worth of Soviet state property.
我们谈论的是价值数十亿美元的苏联国家财产
They’re going to want it back.
苏联肯定会追回的
Maybe it’s enough then just to get some people on board and inspect it.
派人登上潜艇调查他们
Call it whatever you want to… a Coastguard safety inspection.
编个借口… 进行”海岸例行检查”
So how do we proceed?
从何着手?
First, we need to contact the commanders in the Atlantic directly.
通知大西洋舰队的指挥官
The Russians get one whiff of this through…
如果苏军窥听到我们的命令
the regular communications circuits, the game is up.
这游戏就结束了
Secondly, we figure out how we can help them.
我们要制定策略帮助他们
We need to devise a plan to intercede, ready to go at a moment’s notice.
准备随时介入 调停这场风波
The third, somebody’s got to go make contact with Ramius…
最后 派人接触雷米斯
and find out what his intentions really are.
找出他的动机
Okay, when do you leave?
好 你何时出发?
Wait a minute!
等等
The general was right. I am not field personnel. I am only an analyst.
将军说得对 我只是局外人 我是个分♥析♥员而已
You’re perfect. I can’t ask any of these characters to go.
你是最佳人选 我不能差遣他们
One, they don’t believe them. Two, they wouldn’t stake their reputations on a hunch…
第一 他们不会相信 他们不会凭直觉行事
– where as you… – Are expendable.
– 而你… – 可以被牺牲
Something like that.
差不多
I’ll give you three days to prove your theory correct.
在三天之内证实你的理论
After that, I have to hunt down Ramius and destroy him. Will you do it?
否则我们要消灭雷米斯 明白吗
坐标5490 苏联潜艇卡华洛夫号♥
由杜普夫舰长指挥
Mother of God!
岂有此理
Secure the masts. All ahead two thirds. Set depth to 900 meters.
双引擎三分之二全速前进
– What is it? What’s happened? – Mast secured, helm at 2/3.
– 发生什么事了? – 关闭舱盖 三分之二速度下潜
Come left, heading 205.
左转至方位205
These orders are seven bloody hours old! Sitting on the bottom.
命令是七小时前发布的 呆在底下
Like an addled schoolboy.
像个头脑混乱的小孩
– Captain? – All ahead flank.
– 舰长 – 超速前进
Inquire of the engineer about going to 105% on the reactor.
问下工程师反应堆能否推动至105%
Seven hours! The entire fleet is after him.
七小时了 整支舰队在追捕他
Leveling at 900 meters.
到达900米深
Captain, Engineer reports 105% on the reactor is possible… but not recommended.
舰长 工程师说反应堆可推动至105% 但不建议这样
Go to 105 on the reactor.
推动至百分之一百零五
– Captain, what is it? Where are we going? – We’re going to kill a friend.
– 什么事? 我们去哪里? – 去杀一个朋友
We’re going to kill Ramius.
我们去杀雷米斯
If you like borscht, perhaps, but I’ve eaten better in an oiler’s galley.
从没在舰上喝过这么难喝的罗宋汤
My wife asked the waiter, “Where did this man learn to cook, Afghanistan?”
我太太对待应说 这厨子在阿富汗学烹饪?
So then we went on to the Bolshoi, the ballet, to see this new girl as Giselle.
然后我们去看芭蕾舞 去看那位像吉赛尔的新舞者
You remember how beautiful she was. She just married a factory manager.
那位新舞蹈员真是漂亮 她嫁给工厂经理…
Excuse me, Doctor. Do you have the figures for the latest batch of radiation tests?
医生 有没有最新的辐射测验数据
Now?
现在要?
Now.
是的
Perhaps you could bring the preceding set as well… for comparison.
上一次测验的数据也拿来吧 作个对比
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
It will take him some time.
他不会这么快回来
Before we begin, Captain. I’d like to know exactly what happened to Putin.
在开始前 我想了解普金的死因
– He didn’t slip on his tea, did he? – I don’t think I like your tone, Slavin.
– 他不是真的滑倒吧 – 我不喜欢你这样的语气
What the hell’s my tone got to do with it?
我们在这儿
We’re risking our lives here.
身处险境
Putin could have made complications.
普金会带来麻烦
Did you think he would go away and sulk while we carried out our plans?
你以为他会袖手旁观 成全我们?
Are you saying he was murdered?
他被谋杀?
– My God. – Stop whining, Yuri.
– 老天 – 别发牢骚
So he was murdered. I have no problem with that. The man was a pig.
他就是被谋杀的 他是个混♥蛋♥
– But it is a decision we should have all made together. – You are not in command here.
– 但我们应该一起做决定 – 你不是指挥官
If the crew finds out, we could have a mutiny.
如果真♥相♥败露 船员会叛变
Everything that happens on this ship affects us all.
艇上每一件事都会影响我们
The Master-At-Arms is already suspicious.
纠察长已经起了疑心
– We could still go back. – There’ll be no going back.
– 现在还可以回去… – 绝不能回头
Before we sailed, I dispatched a letter to Admiral Padorin…
启航前 我给巴度宁上将寄了封信
in which I announced our intention to defect.
我在信内宣布了叛变计划
In the name of God, why?
我的天 为什么?
When he reached the new world, Cortez burned his ships.
到达新世界后 科特兹烧掉所有船
– As a result, his men were well motivated. – You have signed our death warrants.
– 手下只好跟他一起奋斗 – 你把我们置之死地
– Padorin will send the entire fleet. – Jesus! They’ll find us.
– 巴多宁上将会派整支舰队来 – 他们会追捕我们
Nobody is going to find us. That’s enough, Yuri.
没有人会来找我们 住口吧
You had to do it, huh? You couldn’t just turn the submarine over to the Americans.
把潜艇交给美国是不够的
You had to make a political statement.
你还要发表政♥治♥宣言
Or was it something deeper, Captain? Something that made you unable to slip away?
背后隐藏着什么心态? 为何不能静静地溜走?
– Was it ego, Captain? – We each have our reasons, Victor.
– 是虚荣心作崇吧? – 我们为着不同的原因叛变 维克多
My own began the day I was handed the blueprints for this ship.
收到这潜艇的蓝图后 我开始思变
A ship which had but one use. And as for the rest…
这潜艇本来只有一个用途 我改变它的用途…
well, those are things that I alone must carry the burden for.
我会负上全责
Anatoly, you’re afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be.
安纳托利 你害怕我们的舰队 你应该害怕
Personally, I give us… one chance in three.
我相信 我们有三分一的胜算
More tea, anyone?
要茶吗?
No?
不要了?
Then you may report back to your posts.
你们可以回岗位了
You heard the captain, dismissed.
听到舰长的命令吧 散会
Captain.
舰长
Captain, I would never disagree with you in front of the men, you know that.
我不会在他们面前反驳你
But in this case Victor was right.
但这次维克多说得对
– It would have been better if you had not informed to Moscow. – Oh, Vasily.
– 不通知莫斯科会比较好 – 瓦西里
Moscow is not the worry, nor the whole Soviet Navy.
莫斯科不足为患 苏联海军也不难对付
I know their tactics. I have the advantage.
我了解他们的战略 我有优势
The worry is the Americans.
美国人才叫人担心
If we meet the right sort, this will work.
遇上适当的对手才会成功
We get some buckaroo…
如果对方性急鲁莽…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!