No.
不是
l brought you some smokes.
带点烟给你
Lorenson said that your wife…
罗医生告诉我
left you for another man so you lost it.
你老婆跟别的男人跑了
How’s that for a thank you?
你就是这么跟我谢谢的?
Well?
对吗?
l dint’ want to see it. You know?
我不想面对,你知道吗?
l’m in there because they say
我会被送到这里来
l have a nervous condition.
因为他们说我神经紧张
Here’s my question:
问题就出在这儿
Who wouldn’t be nervous if they really, really looked at their lives?
如果真正面对生活,谁不紧张?
l mean, whose life is that good?
有谁的生活真的那么好?
Rise and shine, Harold!
帅,起床啰!
Jamile?
佳咪?
Have you told anybody about my sessions with Babak?
有跟任何人说我治疗巴别克吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
Has anyone been asking about him?
有人问过你吗?
No. l would have told you.
没,有的话我一定会告诉你
Well, how is Babak?
巴别克怎么样?
How you doing today?
你今天怎么样啊?
Ready to work?
准备好要治疗了吗?
Okay.
好的
Jackie
贾姬
Okay, this is really freaking me out.
你真的吓了我一大跳
Tell me about it.
我也这么觉得
Oh, God. You want this?
要不要这个?
l want this.
我要这个
l should get the heat going.
刚刚应该不要关暖气
l found out about the little boy, Babak?
我查到小男孩,巴别克?
Lorenson used a mild form of electro-shock therapy…
罗医生利用温和的电疗法
which disrupted his seizures.
控制他的癫痫性失神
She didn’t even know that’s what he was having before
她甚至连他是这个毛病都不知道
That’s what you have to tell her about.
你该跟她说这点
l think Becker’s house is around here somewhere.
还有贝克家应该就在这附近
l marked it on the map.
我有在地图上做记号♥
l think this is it.
这里应该就是了
You sure?
你确定?
Yeah. l called the number yesterday to make sure.
我昨天有打过电♥话♥确认
All right, let’s go.
好,我们去吧
Hi, there!
嗨,两位好
You looking for Dr. Becker?
找贝克医生?
There he is.
他在那边
How’s that works?
上帝宽恕你的罪了?
God doesn’t remember?
祂忘了你的罪行了吗?
ls that it?
是吗?
Can l help you?
有何贵事?
l don’t know, can you?
我不知道,你说呢?
Do l know you?
我认识你吗?
l think you do.
你应该认识吧
You’re his son?
你是他儿子?
Nope.
不是
Not his son.
不是他儿子
What’s the matter, Doc?
怎么了?医生
You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
好像看到鬼一样
But how can you be…
这怎么可能?
He died years ago in the hospital.
他好几年前就在医院过世了
Yeah, you killed him. Didn’t you?
你杀了他,对不对?
No, l didn’t kill him.
我没杀他
The treatment might have pushed him to kill himself…
治疗本身可能引起他伤害自己
l didn’t kill myself
我没自杀
l died from a blow to the head.
头上受了重击才死的
How did that happen?
到底怎么发生的?
All l can remember from the last time we put him in there…
我只记得最后一次放他进去时
He..
他ue4d1
you came out and said their names to me.
你ue4d1出来后说了一些人名
What names?
什么人名?
People l tried to help.
一些我曾经想帮助的人
Who were they?
他们是谁?
Nathan Piechowski…
纳森皮丘斯基
Jackson MacGregor..
杰克森麦格瑞格
Ted Casey.
泰德卡赛
l didn’t ask for them, any of you.
我没要你们当我的病人
You were criminals sent to me.
你们是重刑犯,所以才送到我这
We were patients. We were patients.
我们是病人,病人
Yes, but you were criminals too.
没错,可是你们也是罪犯
Hold on. You said l came out of that thing and l told you those names?
我出来的时候说了这些人名?
Who do you think told me about them?
你觉得是谁告诉我他们的?
You did.
就是你
l’m in that drawer right now.
我现在就在那个鬼抽屉里面
l don’t understand.
我不懂
You’re haunting yourself, old man.
老头,你被冤魂缠上了
l didn’t put you in Alpine Grove.
又不是我要你到精神病医院的
You pumped me full of drugs
给我吃了一堆药
And you stuffed me in a morgue drawer.
把我塞到停尸格里面
With every intention of helping you.
全都是为了帮助你
And that justifies it?
有效果吗?
We’re all dead, Jack.
我们全死了,杰克
What is it?
怎么了?
l have to sit down.
我得坐下来
Jack! What is it?
杰克,怎么了?
He’s taking me out of there.
他正在把我拉出去
He said it was the last time.
他说是最后一次了
He said it was the last time.
他说是最后一次了
What was your address?
快给我你的地址
When you were a kid, when we met…
我们刚认识时,你小时候的地址
What was your address?
你那时候住哪?
2140 Waldemere Way.
瓦德米尔街2140号♥
Jack, stay with me!
杰克,别走
He said the last time. The last time.
他说是最后一次了,最后一次
Jack!
杰克!
l saw you.
我有看到你
l know what you did to your patients.
知道你在病人身上搞的花样
Years from now, l saw you.
我看到好几年后的你
You told me about Piechowski, and Jackson MacGregor…
你跟我说皮丘斯基、麦格瑞格
and Ted Casey. You told me.
还有泰德卡赛,你告诉我的
All those guys stay with you.
这些人都会阴魂不散
All of us! We all stay with you.
我们所有的人都会缠着你
We haunt you, haunt you.
缠着你,阴魂不散
All of us.
我们所有的人
We haunt you.
都会缠着你
Could l have some paper?
可以给我几张纸吗?
Paper and a pen. l need to write something.
纸和笔,我要写点东西
Your patient, Babak..
你的病人巴别克
he’s having seizures.
他因为癫痫性失神
That’s why he hasn’t learned to speak properly.
所以才没办法♥正♥常读写
Who told you this?
谁跟你说的?
Telling you what you already know
其实你早就知道了
you just haven’t figured it out yet.
只是还没想出来而已
He’s not slow, he’s having seizures.
他不是反应慢,是癫痫造成的
Electro-convulsion therapy.
你用在他身上
You used it on him…
痉挛性电疗法(ECT)
that’s how you reset him.
你就是这么把他治好的
No one would ever use ECT on a child.
从没人在小孩身上用过ECT
l don’t know that he is having seizures, but that could send him into status.
癫痫性失神足以致命
That’s a permanent state of seizure.
是种永久性失神
No.
不行
Babak is my friend’s son.
巴别克是我朋友的孩子
l would never risk that.
我永远都不会冒这个险
You will.
你会的
Can you grab the end of that for me?
可以帮我拉另一边吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!