l’ve given him a sedative.
我帮他打过镇静剂
Okay.
好的
l’m only gonna do it once.
我只会试一次
The settings are very, very low.
机器要调很久
Are you gonna stay in the room?
你会留在这吗?
Yeah.

Okay. Great, if you just apply some pressure.
稍微压用力一点点
That’s good.
好极了
l’m just gonna press this button.
我只要按下这个按钮就行了
l’m just gonna set it a little bit lower.
先调低一点
Okay, Now…
好了,现在ue4d1
l’m at the lowest possible.
已经调到最低度数了
Here we go.
准备了
Okay.
好的
We’re done, that’s it. We’re done. Okay.
做好了,没事了
He’s all right. He’s all right. Okay.
他很好,他没事
Babak?
巴别克?
How are you doing?
觉得怎么样?
Can you say: ”Hi, Babak?”
你可以说:嗨,巴别克吗?
Hi babak.
嗨,巴别克
Okay. You’re ok.
好极了,你没事了
What do you need me to do?
要我怎么帮你?
l need to take this to someone.
我得把信送去给某人
This is a secure unit. There’s no way l can do that.
此地门禁森严,我办不到
You have to. Please.
你一定得办到,求求你
How long do you need?
你需要多久时间?
Just a couple hours.
几个小时而已
l’m gonna die tonight.
我今晚就要死了
lt’s been decided.
命中注定
You want me to come in with you?
要我跟你一起进去吗?
No, l’ll be okay.
不用了,我自己就可以
Hi.

l remember you.
我记得你
l remember you, too.
我也记得你
Come in, it’s cold out there.
快进来,外面很冷
Oh, God. How’ve you been, Jackie?
天哪,你还好吗?贾姬
Okay.
还可以
How’s your mom?
你妈好不好?
Well.. okay.
还可以
Do you think l could talk to her?
我可以跟她聊聊吗?
Hey, Mom!
妈妈!
Hey, Jean.
嗨,珍
Do l know you?
我认识你吗?
Mom, this is the guy that fixed the car.
他就是帮我们修车的那个
The guy you yelled at.
你对他大吼大叫的那个
Okay.

There’s something you need?
你有什么需要吗?
Something you need.
有你需要的
Jackie, go play in the snow.
贾姬,去玩雪
Why?
为什么?
Just do it.
叫你去你就去
Okay.
好吧
l don’t know how to make this not sound crazy.
不知该如何启齿,听起来很疯狂
lt’s not gonna make a lot of sense right now, but…
现在看起来会没什么意义
Everything that l want to tell you is in this letter.
我想告诉你的话都在这封信里面
And it’s really…
这真的非常ue4d1
lt’s really important you believe it because…
非常重要,你一定要相信……
lt just would…
如果你没看的话会很遗憾…
Okay, l’ll read it.
好,我会看的
That’s it?
就这样吗?
Yeah. That’s it.
对,就这样
Petal
小花瓣
it’s nice.
好名字…
Don’t stop calling her that.
一直这样叫她
l think she likes it.
她很喜欢你这么叫她
Hey,

wait!
等等!
You be good, all right, Jackie?
你会乖乖的,好吗?贾姬
Okay.
好的
Jack?
杰克?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Stay with me.
保持清醒
Put me in the jacket.
帮我穿上夹克
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You have to put me in the jacket. lt’s the only way.
帮我穿上夹克,那是唯一的办法
l gotta get in there.
我得进去那里
Jack? Jack, come on.
杰克?杰克来
l need you to help me get you inside.
出点力气,你得到里面去
Okay. You ready?
可以了吗?
All right, you got it?
好,听到了吗?
l got it.
听到了
Justin!
霍普金逊医生!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
He slipped on the ice!
他在冰上滑倒了
All right, Jack. All right, let’s get him up.
把他扶起来
What did you say?
你说什么?
What are you taking about?
你在说什么?
He said we have to get him into the jacket.
他要我们帮他再穿上紧身夹克
lt might be procedure, but we can’t do this to him.
虽是治疗程序,可是现在不行
Do whatever you did with Becker.
照贝克要你做的那样做
l was 27 years old the first time l died.
我第一次死的时候二十七岁
l remember there was white everywhere.
到处雪白一片
There was war and l felt alive.
以为在战火下生还
But really, l was dead.
其实已死了
Sometimes l think we live through things only to be able to say it happened…
有时唯有度过困难后才能说出来
that it wasn’t to someone else, it was to me.
这困难不是别人的,是我的
Sometimes we live to beat the odds.
有时活着就为了克服困难
l’m not crazy..
我并没疯
even though they thought l was.
虽然他们以为我疯了
l live in the same world as everyone else.
我跟大家活在同一世界
l just saw more of it,
只是经历较多
as l’m sure you have.
你必有相同感觉
They’ll find my body tomorrow.
他们明天会发现我的尸体
You can check it out if you don’t believe me.
不相信的话就去查查看
l’ve seen life after my death…
我看过我死后的生活
and l’m telling you this because it’s the only way…
写了这么多,因为这是唯一可以
to help you and your daughter have a better life of your own.
让你们母女过得比较好的方法
Jean…
珍ue4d1
you’re gonna pass out one day, smoking a cigarette…
有天你神智不清的时候
and burn to death.
抽的烟会把自己烧死
Your daughter grows up living the same sad life you’re living right now.
女儿长大会跟你一样过苦日子
And she misses you so much.
而且她好想你
Sometimes life can only really begin with the knowledge of death.
认知死亡,生命才会真的开始
That it can all end,
再怎么不想
Even when you least want it to.
生命毕竟还是会终结
The important thing in life is to believe…
生命中最重要的是ue4d1
that while you’re alive, it’s never too late.
活着就有希望
l promise you, Jean
我跟你保证,珍
No matter how bad things look they look better awake than they do asleep
再怎么糟,有知觉都比没知觉好
And when you die, there’s only one thing you want to happen.
人死后唯一只会想到一件事
You want to come back.
再回到世上
Mommy, Daddy, is it time to get up?
妈咪爹地,该起床了吗?
He can’t find four of us here. Go in the kitchen.
他找不到我们四个,到厨房♥去了
You okay?
还好吗?
l’m fine.
我很好
You have a nasty cut there.
你头上伤的好重
Yeah.
是啊
l slipped, but l’m alive.
我滑倒了,不过还活着
l’m on my way to the hospital.
我正要去医院
Can l give you a ride?
要不要载你一程?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!