别紧张
Relax.
这里的生物应该都死了
Anything in here would be dead by now.
找到了
There she is…
暴虐龙
the Indominus Rex.
已采集到标本 送往地面
Specimen collected. Sent to the surface.
收到
Roger that.
空中一号♥ 准备起飞
Air One, clear for takeoff.
-开始跟踪摄像 -收到
– Begin tracking. – Copy that.
-上 快 -开始跟踪摄像
– Go, go! – Tracking on.
地面一号♥ 已提取目标
Land One, the asset is secure.
已完成既定任务
We got what we came for.
我们会回来接你们 把门关好
We’re coming back for you. Close the doors.
水下一号♥ 我得把门关上了
Marine One, I got to close the gates.
出来吧
Get out of there.
明白 我们出来了
Understood. We’re heading out.
水下一号♥ 我必须关闭大门
Marine One, I need to close the gates.
确认位置
Confirm position.
听到了吗 你们出来了吗
Can you hear me? Are you out?
水下一号♥
Marine One?
-在吗 -那是什么东西
– Guys? – What is that?
水下一号♥ 我要关门了
Marine One, I’m closing the gates.
说真的 两位 我这儿连个挡雨的地方都没有
Seriously, guys, I’m kind of exposed out here.
水下一号♥ 确认你们已出园
Marine One, confirm you’re out.
水下一号♥ 确认位置
Marine One, confirm position.
听到了吗 水下一号♥ 你们在哪
Can you hear me? Marine One, where are you?
-他在那儿 -快跑 看你身后
– He’s over there! – Now! Run! Look behind you!
我联♥系♥不上他们
I can’t reach them!
-快跑 -什么
– Come on! – What?!
怎么回事
What is going on?
我听不到
I can’t hear you!
等等 等等 等等 别走
Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t go!
把软梯放下去
Throw him the ladder!
别走
Don’t go!
不 等等 别走
No! Wait! Don’t go!
我们会失速的 快把软梯割断
We’re gonna stall! Cut it now!
-给他个机会 -我们都会死在这里的
– Give him a chance! – We’re gonna die here!

Come on!
-快 -不不不
– Come on! – No! No! No!
快割
I said cut it!
不要 太可怕了
Don’t do it! Aah! It’s horrible!
DNA样本安全
DNA sample secure.
通知老板我们要返程了
Tell the boss we’re coming back home.
侏罗纪世界 陨落国度
侏罗纪世界陨落三年后
Three years after the fall of Jurassic World,
关于努布拉岛的争论依然肆虐
the debate over Isla Nublar rages on.
岛上常年休眠的火山
The island’s long-dormant volcano,
再次活跃
reclassified as active,
在最近数月出现了相当大的动荡
has shown considerable unrest in recent months.
地质学家预测 一次灭绝性的事件
Geologists now predict an extinction-level event
将会抹杀地球上当前仅存的恐龙
will kill off the last living dinosaurs on the planet.
自2015年震♥惊♥全♥球♥的悲剧发生以来
Since the disaster that shocked the world in 2015,
针对幸存者提起的集体诉讼
the Masrani Corporation has paid out
马斯拉尼公♥司♥已经支付了
more than over 800 million in damages
超过8亿美元的赔偿金用于和解
to settle class-action lawsuits brought by survivors.
社会活动团体已经
Activist groups have mobilized
在全球范围内动员起来
around the globe in what has become
保护动物权利的争议在当下一触即发
the flashpoint animal rights issue of our time.
在争议随时可能爆发的时刻
With an eruption expected at any moment,
美国参议院召集了一个特别委员会
the U.S. Senate has convened a special committee
来研讨一个重大的道德问题
to answer a grave moral question:
恐龙是否有权得到与
Do dinosaurs deserve the same protections
其他濒危物种相同的保护
given to other endangered species,
还是应该任由它们自生自灭
or should they be left to die?
我觉得我们应该
I think that we should allow our, uh,
把那些宏伟壮丽的恐龙
magnificent and glorious dinosaurs…
从火山旁救出来
to be taken out by the volcano.
刽子手
Murderer.
-请保持肃静 -令 令人悲伤的是
– Silence, please. – As… as deeply sad as that would be…
我们已经改变了自然历史的进程
we altered the course of natural history.
这会是一次纠正
This is a correction.
你的意思是全能的主
Are you suggesting the Almighty is…
自有安排吗
taking matters in his own hands?
参议员 恕我直言 上帝与物种平衡并无关联
Senator, with all due respect, God’s not part of the equation, no.
我的意思是
What I mean is that,
在过去的一个世纪里 我们积累了
in the last century, we amassed, uh,
里程碑式的技术力量
landmark technological power,
而我们一直不断地证明着我们没有能力
and we’ve consistently proven ourselves incapable
掌控这种力量
of handling that power.
八十年前 谁能预测到会发生核扩散
80 years ago, who could have predicted nuclear proliferation?
但的确发生了
But then there it was.
现在我们拥有了基因技术
And now we’ve got genetic power.
这个技术扩散到全球需要多久
So, how long is it gonna take for that to spread around the globe,
又会造成什么样的后果
and what’s gonna be done with it?
它不会因为恐龙灭绝而停止
It ain’t gonna stop with the de-extinction of the dinosaurs.
我不明白你想表达的意思
I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.
我想表达的是
I’m talking about…
人为的 灾难性的
man-made cataclysmic…
改变
change.
什么改变
What kind of change?
改变就像死亡
Change is like death.
在你站在死亡门前之前 你不知道那是什么样子
You don’t know what it looks like until you’re standing at the gates.
事实上 我的确惦念着保护恐龙的利益
As a matter of fact, I do have the dinosaurs’ best interests in mind.
-我是一名古兽医 -真的存在这种职业吗
– I’m a paleo-veterinarian. – Is that a real thing?
-真的 -你见过活的恐龙吗
– That’s a real thing. – You’ve seen one?
没有 我没亲眼见过
No, I haven’t seen one with my own eyes.
不是每个人都能
You know, not everyone can afford to spend
倾其毕生积蓄…克莱尔
their life savings… Claire.
喂 你好
Hello, hello, um…
-国会议员德尔加多 -德尔加多议员
– Congresswoman Delgado. – Congresswoman Delgado.
我叫克莱尔 我是这里的主要组织者
I’m-I’m Claire. I’m the lead organizer here.
当然 我可以占用您的一点时间吗
Uh, of course. But if I could just get a moment of your time?
太好了 谢谢 是这样的
Great. Thank you. Um, so,
我们在恐龙保护组织的职责
our mission here at the Dinosaur Protection Group is
是想联邦获取资助…
to secure federal funding for a…
这次保持了四十秒 你有进步
That was, like, 40 seconds. You’re getting better.
你不能再让你妈给你买♥♥东西了
You got to stop letting your mom shop for you.
你没必要每次有人惹你生气
You don’t need to insult me every time
-就来羞辱我 -兄弟 我是个医生
– someone pisses you off. – Dude, I’m a doctor,
不是电♥话♥推销员
not a telemarketer.
你是做什么的来着
What is your job again?
你是负责插电源线的吧
You plug in cords, right?
实际上这活比听上去重要多了
It’s actually more important than it sounds.
-我可以问你个问题吗 -问吧
– Can I ask you a question? – Go on.
-你有孩子吗 -有两个女儿
– Do you have kids? – Two girls.
好 你的孩子 她们这一代
Okay. So, your kids, an entire generation,
出生在一个
has grown up in a world
有恐龙存活的世界上
where dinosaurs are living and breathing.
但很快 他们就不得不看着恐龙走向灭亡
But soon they’re gonna have to watch them go extinct…
也可能不会这样 只要你这样的人物愿意做出改变
or not, if people like you make a difference.
-听证会结束后跟我的办公室安排一次会面 -好的
– Set up a meeting with my office after the hearing. – Great.
太好了
Yes!
我们正在首都为您直播…
We now go live to the Capitol…
-克莱尔 开始了 -声音调大点
– Claire. It’s on. – Hey, hey, turn it up.
…采取预防措施
…take preventative action
以保护努布拉岛上的恐龙
to protect the dinosaurs on Isla Nublar.
经过彻底审议后 委员会决定
After a thorough deliberations, the committee has resolved
不对努布拉岛的类灭绝生物
not to recommend any legislative action
提出任何立法行动建议
regarding the de-extinct creatures on Isla Nublar.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!