糟糕了
Oh no.
太棒了!
Oh, brilliant!
这位是德史密中士
This is Sergeant De Smedt!
德史密?
Huh? De Smedt?
追逐战!
A chase!
更精彩!
Even better!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Oh.
我该怎麽办?快想!
What do I do? Think!
德史密,你抓到那小孩了吗?
De Smedt, have you got the boy?
德史密?
De Smedt?
罗曼德史密
Romain De Smedt, young soldier I served with.
(《童话故事书》)
跟我一起服役的年轻军人
我需要他的书!
I need his book!
糟糕!
Oh no!
Mm?
Psst!
我要你这裡最大的鱼,先生!
I need the biggest fish you have, sir!
彼得?
Peter?
-你在做什麽? -你收下这把剑吧
What are you doing–? -Take this as payment.
-鳕鱼!鲜美,烹调方式多变! -小声点!
Cod!
Magnificent and versatile! -Please!
糟糕!
Oh no!
谢谢!
Thanks! -Oh!
好极了!
Yes!
Whoa!
我应该甩掉他了
I think I lost him.
我绝对没有甩掉他!
I definitely haven’t lost him!
鳕鱼!
Cod!
鲜美,烹调方式多变
Magnificent and versatile.
不是吧
Stiffen the wicks.
局势升级了
The situation has escalated.
指挥架构很清晰
There’s a clear command structure.
我必须想办法渗透牠们
I must find a way to infiltrate their ranks.
他在那裡!
There he is!
德史密中士!
Sergeant De Smedt!
我在这裡,德史密中士!
I’m here, Sergeant De Smedt!
德史密中士!
Sergeant De Smedt!
德史密
De Smedt.
德史密中士,我在这裡!
Sergeant De Smedt, I’m here!
到底搞什麽?
What is this?
Oh!
彼得,你是个军人!
Peter, you are a solider!
记住我们的训练!
Remember our training!
书!看看!这本书!
The book! The book! Look! The book! The book!
Huh?
我的书
My book.
伟大的魔法一施展
One great whoosh of magic
巨龙就摆脱了邪恶的魔咒
freed the dragon from his evil spell,
从此所有人都过上幸福快乐的生活
and everyone lived happily ever after.
好了,今晚就到此为止,小宝贝
Well, that’s all for tonight, little carrot.
妈妈,求求妳好吗?再讲一个
Mama, please? Just one more.
好吧,宝贝,就说一个很短的故事
All right, carrot. Just a teeny.
那裡是怎麽回事?
What is going on there?
我做过不光彩的事
I’ve done some things.
我是指在战斗中
In combat, I mean.
你相信人会改变吗?
Do you believe a person can change?
我刚刚打赢你了,中士
I just beat you in battle, Sergeant.
我觉得一切都有可能
I think anything’s possible.
好耶,彼得!
Yeah, Peter!
万岁!
Hooray!
耶!彼得!
Yay! Peter!
太好了!
Yeah! -Yay!
我有点意外这一招居然有用
I’m kind of amazed that worked.
我也是
Me too.
你完成了第一项不可能的任务
You’ve done the first impossible task.
你也丢失了我无价的家传宝剑
You’ve also lost my priceless family saber
还毁了一台♥完♥美的杀人机器
and ruined a perfectly good killing machine.
猪先生说:“你好” 公鸡先生说:“你好”
“Hello,” said Mr. Pig. “Hello,” said Mr. Rooster.
真想不到你是个古怪又危险的年轻人
You’re a surprisingly weird and dangerous young man.
我就是喜欢这一点
And I like that. -Thank you, sir.
谢谢,陛下
好了,明天 第二项不可能的任务…
Now, tomorrow, for the second impossible task…
Uh…
你要飞!
Uh, you will fly!
Huh? Fly? I… But… -Fly?
-什麽?飞?可是… -飞?
-怎样飞? -拜託!任务就是要不可能
How? -Hello? It’s supposed to be impossible.
这孩子刚打败了巨人 你要他表演用嘴接苹果吗?
The kid just beat Goliath. You want him to bob for apples?
而且我们有些人差一点就飞起来了
Plus, we’ve had some people nearly fly.
What? I…
什麽?我…
对吗?差一点
Right? Nearly.
好,太棒了
Okay, great.
明天中午,我们就在广场见
Tomorrow at noon, we’ll all meet in the square
看看这孩子飞翔
and watch the kid fly or crash or both.
或是坠地,或是先飞后坠
怎麽…先飞后坠会很好笑
Both could be funny.
他开始飞了,但之后,砰!
Like, like he really gets going but then, whammo!
不,当然不是,不是
No, of course not. No. Um…
So, until then…
那麽,到时见…
我先拿水给妳,然后学习飞行
I will get you water, and then I will learn how to fly
然后我会带妳离开这裡
and then I will get you out of here.
我们就可以去找我妹妹
And we can find my sister.
大象听不懂人类的说话
The elephant cannot understand human speech,
但牠凭一张脸就知道这是友谊
but she can look at a face and recognize friendship.
牠觉得不舒服
She doesn’t feel well,
but she does finally feel something like… hope.
但牠终于感觉到希望了
而希望是可以人传人的
And hope can spread from one person to the next.
-他像闪电一样跑掉! -没错!我亲眼看到的
He ran off like lightning! -I know! I saw it with my own eyes.
他将这把剑给我,换了一条鳕鱼
He bestowed upon me this sword in exchange for one cod.
我很心急想看他接下来要做什麽
I can’t wait to see what he has to do next.
我要早点去占个好位置
I’m going early to get a good spot.
他把书举起来 活像一个复仇的图书管♥理♥员♥!
He held up a book! -Like an avenging librarian!
-真厉害!接下来的任务是什麽? -什麽都有可能
Incredible! Who knows what’s next? -It could be anything.
大象!
An elephant!
Sister! Sister! It’s… an elephant!
修女!是大象!
在绣球花裡?
In the hydrangeas?
在城裡!
In the city!
一隻大象奇蹟般出现了
An elephant has appeared under miraculous circumstances.
我们一定要去!
We must go!
不行!我们不去城市
No, no, no, no! We do not go to the city.
那裡不安全,妳可能会受到伤害
It is unsafe. Some harm could befall you.
But… my dream. This is a sign.
但我的梦是个徵兆
我不相信徵兆
I do not believe in signs.
妳是相信的
Yes, you do.
对,我确实相信徵兆
Yes.
I do, in fact, believe in signs.
那好吧
Very well, dear.
Oh!
也许你不明白
Perhaps you do not understand. My legs were crushed!
我双腿被压断了!
被一隻大象压断!
By an elephant!
是的,她每天都来这裡
Yes, she comes here every day.
每一天
Every day.
每一天
Every day.
看看谁回来了
Oh, look who’s back.
叛徒
Traitor.
-我双腿被压断了! -去找人帮忙,孩子
My legs were crushed! -Go get help, boy.
被大象压断!
By an elephant!
没错,妳双腿被大象压断了
I know, your legs were crushed by an elephant.
但我说最后一次
But for the last time,
我当时只是想变一束百合花
I just intended a bouquet of lilies.
你就承认你用把戏压断我的腿吧
Just admit you crushed my legs with your tricks.
那是意外,我想变一束百合花
It was an accident. I intended a bouquet of lilies.
百合花!
Lilies!
百合花!
Lilies!
别闹了!住手!
Stop all that! Just stop!
彼得…
Peter…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!