他就可以带走大象
he gets the elephant.
不然我就把大象带回去
If not, I’ll take it back with me.
这不好说…
Well, I’m not sure–
一言为定!妳真棒,女伯爵
It’s a deal! You’re terrific, Countess.
我越来越喜欢这个地方,管它是哪裡
I like this place more and more, wherever we are.
Okay, the first impossible task is…
好,第一项不可能的任务是…
决斗!
a fight!
-决斗? -没错!
A fight? -Sure!
谁不喜欢决斗?
Who doesn’t like a fight?
一场不可能的决斗是最棒的,对吧?
And an impossible fight is the best kind, right?
-很有道理,陛下 -这小子准备好了!我说过了
Stands to reason, sir. -The kid’s up for it! I told you.
对吧?他对大象和命运 很有想法,而且…
Right? He’s got some idea about the elephant.
-And destiny and… -Uh…
我很喜欢!好,明天中午 这小子会跟我最强的军人决斗
I love it! Okay, tomorrow, noon, the kid fights my toughest soldier.
不好了
Oh no.
枪还是剑?
Pistols or sabers? -Um–
是剑!我好喜欢这孩子! 亨利,把我的剑给他
Sabers it is! I love this kid! Give him my saber, Henri.
送给你了
It’s all yours.
除非你被杀死 这样的话我会把剑要回来
Unless you get killed, in which case, you know, I’ll take it back.
彼得,你有受过剑术训练吗?
Peter, has any of your training included sabers?
没有,长官,扫把反而有一点
No, sir. Broomsticks a bit. -Mm…
如果你想的话,去店子找我 我试试教你
Meet me at the store, if you like. I’ll try to teach you.
明天中午
Tomorrow, at noon.
反♥攻♥!
Coup d’arrêt!
避剑!
Dérobement!
对了!
Yes!
起势!
En garde!
弓步!
Lunge!
Mm-hmm.
反招架!
Counter-parry!
对了!
Yes!
-我进步了 -没错
I’m getting better. -Absolutely.
太离谱了,他怎麽能赢?
Oh, madness. How can the boy win?
要是他赢呢?
What if he does?
要是?
What if?
你的“要是”会害死我们,里欧马提恩
Your “what ifs” will be the end of us, Leo Matienne.
不好意思,夫人 但区区两个字怎会这样危险?
I beg your pardon, ma’am. But how can two small words be so dangerous?
在里欧马提恩手上就会
In Leo Matienne’s hands is how.
要是我们把积蓄 都拿来养侏儒山羊呢?
What if we put all our savings into raising pygmy goats?
完美的宠物
A perfect pet.
如果能训练牠们 不啃掉地板和牆壁的话
If they could’ve been trained not to eat floors and walls.
要是我们从远东进口稀有商品呢?
What if we import rare goods from the Far East?
本来会成功
Would’ve worked.
如果那批货没被侏儒山羊吃掉的话
If the entire shipment had not been eaten by pygmy goats.
牠们才不吃丝绸
They didn’t eat the silks.
啊!对,丝绸
Ah-ha! Yes, the silk.
看到这些丝绸吗?我丈夫的自杀工具
You see this roll of silk?
My husband wanted to use it to kill himself.
它叫做降落伞,有证据显示它能使用
It’s called a parachute, and there is evidence it can work.
-有成功过吗? -没有
Has it ever worked? -No.
我确实一败涂地 但要是我是第一个成功呢?
Actually, the results have been quite grisly. That’s true.
But what if I had been the first?
我要对着人体模型练习
I’m going to practice on the mannequins.
他真乖
A good boy.
Whoa! Whoa!
努力不懈又善良
Tireless and kind.
Leo… -But with no one to love him.
-里欧… -但没人爱他
别说了
Don’t say it.
楼下就只有我们两个人
And the two of us downstairs, all alone.
不,我们有试过但失败了
No, we’ve tried and failed.
上帝的旨意不让我们生小孩 里欧马提恩
God does not intend for us to have children, Leo Matienne.
我们凭什麽说上帝的旨意是什麽?
And who are we to say what God intends?
求求你
Please.
我心碎过太多次了
My heart has been broken too many times.
它无法忍♥受你愚蠢的问题
It cannot bear your foolish questions.
可是如果我们不质疑世界 世界又怎会改变呢?
But how? How will the world ever change if we do not question it?
这个世界是无法改变的
The world cannot be changed.
世界就是这个世界,永远是这个世界
The world is what the world is and forever has been.
不是
No.
我不相信
I won’t believe that.
彼得就站在我们面前
For here is Peter, standing before us,
要求我们改变世界
asking us to make it something different.
弓步
Lunge.
反♥攻♥
Coup d’arrêt.
(女童孤儿院)
爱黛,宝贝!
Oh. Adele, my dear!
-妳没事吧? -我梦见一头大象,修女
Are you well? -I dreamt of an elephant, Sister.
这样啊,真是个美梦
Oh, but how lovely.
我觉得梦见大象 特别感人,也能预示未来
I find elephant dreams particularly moving and portentous,
虽然我不得不承认 我自己从来没梦见大象
although I’m forced to admit that I myself have never dreamt of an elephant.
感觉好像大象要带我去某个地方
It felt like the elephant came to take me somewhere.
但妳属于这裡,宝贝 妳在这裡不会受到伤害
Oh, but you belong right here, dear child, where you’re safe.
不受什麽伤害,修女?
Hmm. Safe from what, Sister?
世界
From the world.
我去看过这世界,爱黛,世界很残酷
I went out to see the world, Adele, and it was cruel.
所以我带妳回孤儿院
So I brought you home to the orphanage,
远离一切
far away from everything.
我以妳母亲的名字为妳取名爱黛
And I named you Adele after your mother,
她现在跟妳哥哥在天堂裡
who’s in heaven now with your brother.
妳觉得大象有名字吗?
Mm. Do you think elephants have names?
有,所有生物都有名字,宝贝
Oh, yes. All creatures have names, dear.
每一种生物
Every last one of them.
大象也在做梦
The elephant also has dreams.
The elephant’s with her family…
大象和牠的家人在一起…
牠听到家人叫牠的名字
and she hears her name spoken.
一个牠有家人朋友的地方 一个牠被爱的地方
Somewhere she’s known, somewhere she’s loved.
牠绝对不属于这裡
She definitely doesn’t belong here.
一切似乎都不可能
It all seems impossible.

Hey.
没问题,没事的
It’s all right, it’s okay.
没事的
It’s all right.
我们之前见过,给妳水的人
We met earlier, with the water.
就是我
Yeah, that was me.
妳可能还不知道,但是…
You may not know it yet, but…
妳被带到这裡是要帮我找妹妹
you’ve been brought here to find my sister.
我不知道她在哪
Uh, I don’t know where she is.
我为了得到妳 明天必须跟国王最强的军人决斗
To win you, I have to fight The King’s toughest soldier tomorrow.
但我想过了,不如这样吧
But I thought instead,
妳只需要在地图上向我指出
all you have to do is just point on this map
我妹妹在哪裡
and show me where my sister is.
On… on the map.
在地图上
用地图告诉我她在哪裡
Show me on this map here where she is.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
All right.
只需要指出…
Just gotta point where…
指出我妹妹在哪裡
Point where my sister is.
妳是会说话的魔法大象吗?
Are you a magic talking elephant?
妳能告诉我她在哪裡吗?
Can you tell me where she is?
妳会说话吗?说吧,说出来
Can you speak? Just speak. Say it.
说吧
Say it.
妳会说吗?
Can you say it?
嘿!
Hey!
嗯…
Well…
看来我明天必须决斗
Looks like I have to fight tomorrow.
所以我最好还是继续练习吧
So, I better keep practicing.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎麽回事?
What’s happening?
有个男孩为那大象而战
There’s a boy fighting for the elephant.
时间到了
It’s time.
她活着
She lives.
彼得!
Peter!
彼得,短位起势,然后连续斩 记住,配合旋转
Peter, posta breve then moulinet! Remember, with the spin!
你的对手要出场了
And now, your opponent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!