Home 冒险电影 豪勇七蛟龙(2016)

豪勇七蛟龙(2016)

0
豪勇七蛟龙(2016)

Stay down, preacher!
别起来 神父
– I’ll return to Rose Creek in three weeks.
– 三个星期之后我会再回来
Those of you who accept my offer,
等我回来后
whose signed deeds are on my desk when I return…
那些同意我出价 立契转让的人
– Matthew! -…shall get their $20.
– 马修 -就能得到20美元
Get off him!
放开他!
Those of you who do not,
那些不愿意卖♥♥的
may your good Lord help you.
只有祈祷上帝保佑了
I’ll help you. I’m sorry. Let me help you.
我扶你起来 抱歉 我来帮你
The Lord’s watching.
上帝在看着
What kind of man are you?
怎么有你这种人
What’d these people ever do to you?
这些人哪里对不起你了
For what, Bogue?
就为了什么 鲍格?
For land?
为了土地?
For land?
就为了土地吗?
No!
不!
Matthew!
马修
Isabel, no!
伊莎贝尔 不
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
– No, Caleb! -Oh, my God.
– 不 凯莱布 – 天啊
Down, down! Stay down.
蹲下 蹲下 别起来
No, no.
不 不
No!
不!
Leave the bodies where they lay
别动那些尸体
and let ’em look at ’em a few days.
先让他们看几天
No!
不!
– My God. -No!
我的天 不
No! No!
不 不
Caleb.
凯莱布
Please, God, don’t take him.
求你了 上帝 请别带他走
Come on, Leni. We have toget the baby away from the church.
走吧 莱尼 我们得带孩子离开教堂
– It’s on fire. Come on, come on, come on.-No, no.
教堂着火了 走吧 – 不 不
Come on, come with us. Come on, Leni.
来 跟我们走吧 莱尼 来吧 莱尼
This is the Lord’s house.
这是上帝的教堂
– Come on, there’s a fire! -Something’s on fire!
– 快 那边着火了 – 着火了
– Let’s put it out, men. We can’t leave this!
– 我们去灭火 快点 不能不管
It’ll be burned to the ground if we don’t hurry!
不快点的话 就要全部烧光了
– Stay back! -Wait, wait, wait.
– 退后 – 等等 等等
– Stay back. -Stay back, men!
– 退后 -退后 哥们
Come on, we’re just trying to help.
我们只是去帮忙灭火
You don’t get paid to help. Move!
没人请你们帮忙 走开
– I can’t. -I’m fine.
– 我不能 – 我没事
Come on. Come on. Come with us.
来 跟我们走吧
Damn wheel’s busted. I can’t fix it!
该死的车轮坏了 我修不好
Got a long ride ahead of us.
还有很长的路要走
Well, lookee there.
看啊
You know where you are, cowboy?
知道自己在哪吗 牛仔?
Get right here. Get right here.
这边 这边
Yeah, I’m hoping to change my luck.
希望能换个手气
– These cards are shit. -Deal.
– 牌太烂了 – 发牌
Now, let’s try to keep civil this round, okay?
我们这局慢慢来 好吧
I’m looking at you, Lucas.
我看着你呢 卢卡斯
Just play the damn game, Faraday.
只管打牌就行了 法拉第
What the hell is he doing here?
这人来干什么
Shot of busthead.
来杯busthead
Sorry, don’t carry that kind, cowboy.
抱歉 没有那个酒 牛仔
Well, in that case, I’ll have a double.
那就来两杯别的酒吧
– What’s that for? -information.
– 这钱是干什么? – 打听点情况
Looking for a man. Big fella.
我在找个人 大个子
‘Bout your size.
个头跟你差不多
What’s his name?
他叫什么?
Name his mama gave him was Daniel Harrison,
他妈妈给他取名叫丹尼尔·哈里森
but sometimes he goes by the name of Powder Dan.
但有时他的绰号♥会是“火♥药♥丹”
Killed a tenant farmer and his son in cold blood.
他曾杀过一个佃农和他的儿子
Stole the man’s plow horse.
偷了人家的马
Man’s wife tried to intervene.Took advantage, then killed her, too.
佃农的老婆想拦住他 也被他杀了
– Ain’t heard of him. -Well, like I said, he use different names.
– 没听说过他 – 我也说了 他经常换名字
Had a bullet scar on his left shoulder.
他左肩上有个枪疤痕
Right there.
就在这儿
Now, Powder Dan ran with an outlaw,name of July Bully.
火♥药♥丹和一个叫茱莱·波利的歹徒一起逃了
May he rest in peace.
愿他安息
– He’s dead? -Yes, sir.
– 他死了? – 是的
How’d he die?
怎么死的?
I whispered in his ear.
我在他耳边低语的
Yeah, What’s that?
你说的什么?
Come here.
过来
Bring them in
让他们进来
Bring them in
让他们进来
From the fields of sin
从罪恶的田野
Bring them in
让他们进来
He shot my damn foot!
他打中了我的腿
Come on, hey. Settle down, mister. Come on.
嘿 冷静点 先生
Come on, easy.
别冲动
I got a family, mister.
我还有家人 先生
They’re better off without you.
你死了对他们更好
Somebody fetch the sheriff.
谁去把警长叫来
– Get the sheriff! -Get the sheriff.
– 去叫警长 – 去叫警长
– Get the sheriff! -Get the sheriff!
– 去叫警长 – 去叫警长
I’m gonna kill you, Faraday.
我会杀了你的 法拉第
You son of a bitch. Deal with you later.
你这混♥蛋♥ 回头再跟你算账
– Well, I know it. -Go on out.
我知道 出去
Come on, come on.
快 快
Dan, you dead?
丹 你死了吗
Pity. I had just ordered a drink from him.
真遗憾 我刚给他要了一杯酒
Money for blood’s a peculiar business.
靠杀人挣钱是个独特的行当
He started shooting everyone in cold blood!
他突然就对大家开枪
– And he’s still in there, yeah. -That son of a bitch!
– 他还在里面 -这混♥蛋♥
– There he is! -There he is!
– 他出来了 – 就是他
– That’s him! -That’s him!
– 就是他 – 就是他
– Sheriff! Sheriff! -He shot him in cold blood!
– 警长 警长 -他把他给杀了
My name is Sam Chisolm.
我叫山姆·奇森
I’m a duly sworn warrant officer of the circuit court in Wichita, Kansas.
我是堪萨斯州威奇托市巡回法庭正式宣誓的缉拿警♥察♥
I’m also a licensed peace officer
我也是印第安人州
in the Indian Territories, Arkansas, Nebraska,and seven other states.
阿肯色州 内布拉斯加州 和其它七个州的合法治安官
Now, this man is wanted on charges in Nebraska,
此人在内布拉斯州被通缉
expedited by federal writ,
是根据“各州协同执法法案”
under Common State Law Enforcement Act.
签发的法令
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Wire Judge Talbot in Wichita for the reward.
给威奇托市的法官塔尔博特发电报领悬赏
Half the money goes to the man’s widow.
一半的悬赏会给那个人的遗孀
And you can hold my part for me till I get back.
我那一半你帮我保管 等我回来
Where you headed?
你要去哪儿?
Off into the mountains, hunting a vaquero.
去山区抓一个牛仔
No, Miss Emma. I’ll do it.
不 艾玛小姐 让我来
– Excuse me. Are you a bounty hunter, sir? -No, sir.
打扰一下 你是赏金猎人吗? – 不 先生
Yeah, that’s Powder Dan. Get him on outta here.
这就是火♥药♥丹 把他带走
I have need of a man with your qualifications.
我需要你这种身手的人
You can’t afford me.
你出不起钱的
Well, can you at least describe the rates or offer up the particulars?
那至少说说你要的价钱或条件吧
Rose Creek. It’s only four days’ ride from here.
玫瑰溪 离这只有四天的路程
A rich man has overtaken the town.He’s killed half a dozen men.
有个有钱人霸占了那里 还杀了好多人
He’s got the sheriff on his payroll and Blackstone agents in his employ.
他收买♥♥了警长和黑石的警♥察♥
Well, you don’t need a bounty hunter,you need an army.
你需要的不是一个赏金猎人 而是一支军队
And we intend to hire one, sir.
我们正准备请一支呢 先生
Guess you weren’t expecting to see me again, were ya?
你没想到还会见到我吧
Wild Bill? Is that you? You look like shit.
野比尔 是你吗?你看起来糟糕透了
Ain’t no Wild Bill.
我可不是野比尔
They call me
别人叫我
the Two Gun Kid.
双枪小子
Keep your hands away from your weapons, Faraday.
你的手离枪远点 法拉第