You are hallucinating.
是你的幻觉
So am I.
我也是
Where there’s one, there’s more.
只要有一个 就还有别的人
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
别开火 冷静点
Comanche?
科曼奇人?
We come in peace.
我们没有恶意
Vasquez.
瓦斯凯
You speak Comanche?
你会说科曼奇语?
Some.
会一点
You speak…
你会不会
…white man’s English?
白人的英语?
Some.
会一点
Where’s your tribe?
你的部落呢
The elders told me my path is different.
部落长老们说我跟他们不是同路人
My path is different, too. My path… Our path.
我们的路也与众不同 我们的路
We go to fight wicked men.
我们要去对付一个恶人
Probably, we all die.
很可能我们都会死
I’m called Red Harvest.
我被称为红色收获
– What’d he say? -Said he’s with us.
– 他说的什么? – 他说跟我们一起
Gonna fix him some breakfast. I had mine.
给他弄点吃的 我已经吃过了
Let’s get this fire started.
那就生火吧
Kristen.
克里斯汀
That man’s trouble.
那人不是善类
Afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 各位
Town’s got a ban on firearms.
镇上禁止携带枪♥支♥
Check ’em in. Get ’em back on your way out.
交出枪 离镇时候再还给你们
You don’t mind me asking,but how is it all of you go so well-heeled?
能不能问问 你们怎么都穿的这么体面
These men are deputies.
他们都是警员
Awful lot of deputies for such a small place, ain’t it?
这么个小镇却有这么多警♥察♥?
What’s his story?
他是什么人
My manservant. He’s harmless.
我的仆人 没什么本事
Saved his life in Shanghai,
我在上海救了他一命
debt of honor and the like.
他欠了赌债
Now, you don’t mind giving up those guns, do you?
你不介意放下枪吧?
Absolutely. Law and order, I say.
没问题 为了治安嘛
Sheriff?
警长?
Now, I must tell you that I’m more than happy to cooperate.
我很愿意配合你们交出枪
I can’t say the same thing for my compadres behind you.
但你们身后的我那些朋友就未必愿意了
Quite a batch of strays.
不少流浪汉啊
I’ll say a prayer for you.You know, a little prayer.
我会为你祈祷的 简短的祈祷
Yeah, you’ll make a hell of a rug.
可以用你做一块上好的地毯
And you’ll be murdered
而你会被杀
by the world’s greatest lover.
被世上最风流的人
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
What’s your aim here, mister?
你们来这有何目的 先生
Well…
这个嘛
I hear that there are some cowards running security here,
我听说这里负责保安的是一群胆小鬼
so I figured we’d come down here and look after all this gold.
所以我们就来这里弄点♥金♥子
Cowards?
胆小鬼?
Blackstone detective agents. Cowards.
黑石的警♥察♥们 胆小鬼
Now, Blackstones are good,union busting,
黑石人很棒 对抗北军
back-shooting homesteaders and women, but
勤劳的农民们 不过
you put ’em up against some real men,men that know what they’re doing…
你带领他们对抗的 是真正的杀手
You sure you don’t want my gun?
不想要我的枪了吗?
Now, you do know who we work for, right?
你知道我们是谁的人 是吧
The force he can bring to bear?
知道他的能量有多大吧
You tell Bogue
你告诉鲍格
if he wants his town,
如果他想霸占镇子
come see me.
让他来找我
I don’t believe he heard you.
看来他没听到你信♥号♥♥
Go on, horse.
去吧 马儿
No!

Devil, don’t shoot. I’m the proprietor.
魔鬼 别开枪 我只是店老板
No!

Lord, give me clear vision!
上帝 让我看明白点
Clear sight!
看清楚点
Go on, shoot him.
干掉他
Take the shot.
开枪
Take that shot.
开枪
Take the damn shot!
快他妈开枪啊
Give me that.
把枪给我
It’s jammed.
子弹堵住 了
How’d we do?
怎么样
I got five.
我♥干♥掉了5个
– I got six. -Hey.
– 我杀了6个 – 嘿
– What’d you get? -Six.
– 你干掉了几个? -6个
I got seven.
我搞定了7个
You wanna try and tie it up?
想比试一下吗?
Huh, chingado ?
混♥蛋♥
Say when, guero.
你定个时间 蠢货
Hey-

Come on out of there.
出来吧
Come on. Come on!
来,出来
Take off that gun belt.
解下枪带
You all right?
你没事吧
Nice and easy.
好的很
Take off that badge, too.
徽章也摘下来
I’m still sheriff. Duly elected.
我仍然是警长 正式当选的
Consider this a recall.
就当是撤职好了
Now, you’re gonna deliver a message to your boss.
给你老板带个话
Mister, you already sent him a message,
先生 你们这已经给他送话了
only you’re not gonna like his answer.
只不过你们不会喜欢他的回答的
Tell him we have his town,we have his whole valley.
告诉他 他的镇子和整个山谷都在我们手里
He want it back,he’s gonna have to make a deal with us.
如果他想要回去的话 就来找我们谈
He don’t make deals.You can ask anybody here.
他不会跟任何人谈交易的 不停你问这里的人
He’s just gonna send as many men as it takes to squash you flat.
他只会派大量的人马来碾平你们
We’ll be waiting. In the meantime, you tell him this.
我们等他来 在此之前 你告诉他
Lincoln. Like the president. Say it.
林肯市 林肯总统的林肯 跟着我说
Lincoln, like the president.
林肯市 林肯总统的林肯
That’s right. Lincoln, Kansas.
没错 堪萨其州的林肯市
And you tell him if he don’t show up himself,
告诉他 如果他不敢来的话
he ain’t nothing but a yellow-bellied sapsucking coward.
他也只是个胆小鬼
Go on, git.
你走吧
Git.
走吧
Hey-

Sam Chisolm. Say it.
山姆·奇森 念一遍
Sam Chisolm.
山姆·奇森
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Well, this is quite the welcome party.
真是个热闹的欢迎会
– Where is everybody? -I think we killed ’em all.
– 人都去哪儿了? – 应该被我们都杀光了吧
No, they’re here.
不 他们在那
They just want to make sure their candle is lit before they blow out the match.
但他们要先确认蜡烛点着了 才敢吹灭火柴
Everyone! Come on! Come out!
大家都出来 出来吧
– Come out!-Come on out, everybody!
– 出来 – 大家出来吧
What’s the matter with y’all?
你们都怎么了
Don’t you see what they just did?
没看到刚才他们做的事吗?
Come on! Come out!
出来吧 出来吧
These men are here to help us!
这些人是来帮我们的
– Come on! -Well, look at that.
– 出来吧 – 看看这
– Come on! -Nothing to be scared of! Let’s go!
– 出来吧 – 别害怕
– Come on! -Is he dead?
– 出来吧 – 他死了吗?
Come on. Get away.
别靠近
It’s okay.
没事的
Come on, don’t be afraid.
来 别害怕
I have assembled these men and offered fair pay.
我找来了这些人 出价很合理
Who picked you to deal on our behalf?
谁让你代表我们交易的
Seems I was the only one with balls enough to do so.
但除了我 没人有这个胆量
So I did.
于是我就去了
As I said, these men are here to help us.
正如我所说的 这些人是来帮我们的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!