♪ 说 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Say, we got it
♪ 热腾腾的巧克力 ♪
Hot chocolate Hot, hot
♪ 呦 我们有 ♪
Oh, we got it Hot, hot
♪ 所以 我们有 ♪
So we got it Hot, hot
♪ 哟 我们有 ♪
Yo, we got it
♪ 热的巧克力 ♪ ♪ 只有一个原则 ♪
Hot chocolate Here we only got one rule
♪ 只有一个原则 ♪
Here we only got one rule
♪ 决不让食物凉了 ♪
Never, ever let it cool
♪ 决不让食物凉了 ♪
Never, ever let it cool
♪ 一直在锅里热着 ♪
Keep it cooking in the pot
♪ 马上就上了 ♪
Soon you got hot chocolate
♪ 嘿 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Hey, we got it
♪ 嚄 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Oh, we got it
♪ 耶 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Yeah, we got it
♪ 呜 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Oh, we got it
♪ 耶 我们有 ♪
Hot, hot Yeah, we got it
♪ 我们有热巧克力 ♪
Oh, we got it Hot, hot
♪ 我们有热巧克力 ♪
Yeah, we got it
知道吗…古阿兹塔克人的国王…
You know, Montezuma, the king of the Aztecs…
一天要喝50大杯热巧克力
…would drink 50 quarts of hot chocolate every day.
颜色像红泥浆,因为他们不放糖 而是放红辣椒粉…
It was thick as mud and red. He put chili pepper in instead of sugar.
“辣”巧克力…懂吧? 你怎么知道的?这不可能
Get it? Hot chocolate? How do you know? That’s not true.
你要拿去哪儿? 是给他的
Where you going with that? It’s for him.
我想我们不该离开座位 对呀,这违反铁路交通规则…
I don’t think we’re to leave our seats. It’s a violation of safety regulations…
儿童必须有大人陪伴才能跨越车厢
…for a kid to cross moving cars without a grown up.
我想不会有事儿的
I think I’ll be okay.
你确定?
Are you sure?
后车厢的那个小伙子…喝过了吗?
What about this lad in the back? Did he get any refreshment?
想办法拿去给他吧!
Well, let’s take some to him, by all means.
小心走 注意 小心走
Watch your step, now. Watch your step.
她忘了车票
She forgot her ticket.
车票还没打过洞
It hasn’t been punched.
喂…你想干嘛? 会给大家带来麻烦的
What are you doing? You’re gonna get us in trouble!
请原谅 小姐
Young lady, forgive me.
我想我忘了把你的车票打洞
I believe I have neglected to punch your ticket.

May l?
我刚把车票留在座位上
I left my ticket right here on the seat.
但是不见了 你是说…
But it’s gone. You mean…
你把车票弄丢了
…you have lost your ticket.
不是她弄丢了
She didn’t lose her ticket.
是我
I did.
我只是想拿去还你
I was trying to return it to you.
但是风把它从我手中吹走了
But the wind blew it out of my hand.
我的车票给你
You can have my ticket.
车票是不能过给别人
These tickets are not transferable.
小姐
Young lady…
你得跟我来
…you will just have to come along with me.
你们知道会发生什么事吧? 他会把她丢出火车
You know what’s gonna happen now? He’s gonna throw her off the train.
他大概会在车尾把她扔出去
He’s gonna probably throw her off the rear platform.
这是规矩 这样就不会被轮子压到
Standard procedure. That way, she won’t get sucked under the wheels.
他们或许会把车子放慢 但绝对不会停车
They may slow the train down, but they’re never gonna stop it.
停车?
Stop it?
有啦!我必须再把车停下来
That’s it! I have to stop the train again.
不,等等,不要再做了
No, please, don’t do that again.
他们去哪儿了?
Where’d they go?
他们怎么啦?
What happened to them?
拜托…她有麻烦 你一定要帮我
Please, she’s in big trouble. You have to help me.
喂!
Hey!
喂!
Hey!
我找到你的车票了!
I found your ticket! Wait!
喂!
Hey!
等等!
Wait!
我有你的车票!
I have your ticket!
有啥需要我效劳的吗?
Is there something I can do for you?
我在找一个女孩儿
I’m looking for a girl.
一个…哈哈…
A gi ?
大家都要找女孩儿…哈哈
Ain’t we all?
我有她的车票
I have her ticket.
瞧瞧…瞧瞧 这是什么?
Well, lookie. Lookie here. What is this?
这是官方,正式,真正的乘车用车票
This is an official, authentic, genuine ticket to ride.
你得好好保管它,小伙子
You better keep this in a safe place, young man.
如果我是你…
If I was you….
就把贵重物品藏在这里
I keep all my valuables right here.
藏在13号♥旧鞋底
Right here in the old size 1 3.
经验告诉我,这儿最安全
Experience shows this is the safest place.
其实我不在乎什么车票
Not that I have much use for those.
车票
Tickets.
我都撘免费的车
I ride for free.
对了…我随时想搭这班车就搭
Oh, yeah, yeah. I hop aboard this rattler any time I feels like it.
这车是我的
I own this train. Oh, yeah.
就好像我是这车的主儿 极地特快的主人
It’s like I’m the king of this train. Yeah. The king of the Pol Ex.
事实上,我是整个北极的主儿
In fact, I am the king of the North Pole!
我怎么忘了礼貌,请坐,请坐
Oh, where’s my manners? Sit, sit. Sit.
请坐,别客气,
Take a load off.
来点儿咖啡吧?
Hey, would you like some Joe?
这么冷的天 来点儿热呼呼的提提神
Nice hot refreshment. Perfect for a cold winter’s night.
祝福你
There. Bless you.
圣诞老人是怎么回事?
What about Santa?
圣诞老人? 他不是北极的主儿吗?
Santa? lsn’t he the king of the North Pole?
你是说…这家伙?
You mean this guy?
那你说他是怎么回事 我是成人,直说无仿
What exactly is your persuasion on the big man?
既然你提到了
Since you brought him up.
我…
Well, l….
我愿意相信是真的
I want to believe.
但是… 但是你不想被骗
But But you don’t wanna be bamboozled.
你不想被人耍着玩
You don’t wanna be led down the primrose path.
你不想被欺,被瞒,被蒙着眼睛
You don’t wanna be conned or duped, have the wool pulled over your eyes.
你不想被逼上火车
Hoodwinked. You don’t wanna be taken for a ride, railroaded.
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
那这火车又是怎么回事?
But what about this train?
你想问啥?
What about it?
我们真的要去北极?
We’re all really going to the North Pole…
不是吗?
…aren’t we?
不是吗?
Aren’t we?
你是说…这…只是个梦?
Are you saying that this is all just a dream?
是你说的…孩子…不是我说的
You said it, kid. Not me.
那…咱们去找那女孩儿吧
So let’s go find that girl.
还有…
One other thing.
你相信有鬼吗?
Do you believe in ghosts?
真有趣
Interesting.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我得醒过来
I have to wake up.
我得醒过来
Yeah. I have to wake up.
醒醒…醒醒…
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒…醒醒…
Wake up!
孩子!
Kid!
孩子 离开那里!
Kid, get your head out of the clouds!
醒醒,孩子
Wake up, kid!
车顶上可不能梦游
There’s no sleepwalking on the Polar Express.
我们得跳车厢
We gotta jump them knuckles.
快…孩子,坐上我的肩
Come on, kid. Flip my shoulders.
抓住我
Grab my lily.
你的衣服到前面去了
That skirt you’re chasing must have moved ahead.
我们得到猪头那儿去,快 “猪头”?
We gotta hightail it to the hog, pronto. To the hog?
引擎…就是引擎 你是个新手
The engine. The engine, you tenderfoot.
我们得在车开到平顶山洞前 到达车头的引擎室
We gotta make the engine before we hit Flat T op Tunnel.
怎么做?
How come?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!