“当你在探索无底洞时 无底洞也正探索着你”尼采
深渊/无底洞
跑60海里吗?不可能的 苏联没有这么快的潜艇
60 knots? No way, Barnes. The Reds don’t have anything that fast.
我检查过两次 那是一种很独特的讯号♥
Checked it twice. I mean, it’s a real unique signature.
没有螺旋桨推进产生的涡凹
No cavitation. No reactor noise.
也没有反应器的噪音… 根本就不像是艘潜艇
It doesn’t even sound like screws.
那会是什么东西?
What the hell is it?
我只能告诉你那不是什么
I’ll tell you what it’s not.
那不是我们的船只
It’s not one of ours.
长官,目标改变航向 朝向座标214
Sir, contact changing to heading 214.
速度…80海里
Speed,80 knots.
80海里…
80 knots.
仍在下潜中,深度900英尺
Still diving. Depth 900 feet.
右弦距离 海底断崖宽度距离150英尺
Port clearance 150 feet from the cliff wall, sir.
宽度越来越窄了
It’s getting tight in here.
咱们仍可以好好修理他们
We can still give him a haircut.
右转至069,下降五度
Helm, come right to… 069.
右转至069,下降五度
Coming right 069. Down five degrees. Aye.
左弦距海底断崖,宽度 125英尺将变窄至75英尺
Port side clearance 120 feet. Narrowing 75.
长官,目标接近警示灯亮了
Sir, we have a proximity warning light.
离得太近了,我们得退开
It’s too damn close! We gotta back off.
长官 目标已在200英尺范围
Sir, range to contact 200.
到达座标260 速度增加到…
Contact justjinked to bearing 260 and accelerated to…
130海里,长官
to 130 knots, sir.
没有任何船鉴可以 到达130海里的
Nothin’ goes 130.
长官 目标已在100英尺范围
Sir, range to contact 100 yards.
80英尺…
80 yards, sir!
60英尺
60!
我们被卷进乱流了!
It’s turbulence! We’re in its wake!
汉默,快停下,全力往右舵
Helm, all stop! Full right rudder.
水压制阀失控,反应炉无反应
Hydraulic failure. Planes not responding, sir.
水压制阀有反应了,长官
Auxiliary power. Monitors back. Hydraulics restored, sir.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
快右转
turn right
发生撞击了!发生撞击了!
Fire in sonar! Fire in sonar! Collision alarm!
快把船右转呀
Fire control to sonar!
妈的,我们快离开!
Let’s get outta here!
查理,把船的重量减轻
Lighten her up, Charlie!
长官,鱼雷舱进水了
Port torpedo room is flooded, sir!
快抽水,快抽水,所有压舱箱的水都排出去!
Blow all tanks! Blow all the tanks! Blow everything!
全力后退!
All back full!
是,全力后退
Answering, all back full!
给我损坏报告,现在深度如何?
Give me a damage report! What’s our depth?
超过1400英尺了,长官
Passing 1400, sir.
主舱的前水舱毁损了
Main forward tanks are ruptured!
持续下沉中,长官
Still descending, sir!
1450英尺
1450.
超过1500英尺了,长官
Passing 1500, sir.
持续下沉中
Still descending.
我们太深了 辅助动力无法启动
We’re too deep to pump auxiliaries.
超过1550英尺了,持续下沉中,长官
Passing 1550. Still descending.
我们控制不住了
We’re losin’ her!
超过1600英尺了,持续下沉中
Passing 1600, sir, and still descending!
快发射浮球
Launch the buoy.
超过1650英尺,超过1700英尺
Passing 1650. Passing 1700, sir.
发射中!
Launching!
快点,把手给我
Come on! Give me your hand!
快点哪!
Come on! Give me your hand!
把门关上!
Get the door closed!
班迪探索号♥,救难者一号♥请求回答,完毕
Benthic Explorer, Salvor One on final. Over.
收到了,救难者一号♥ 这是班迪探索号♥
Copy you, Salvor One. This is Benthic Explorer.
你们可以降落了
You’re cleared to land.
什么事?他们来了
Hey! They’re coming.
这下子…看起来没好事
This… could get pretty ugly.
对呀 看起来可一点也不好玩
Yeah. Does not look good at all.
完了,看看是谁来了
Oh, no. Look who’s with them.
那个全宇宙第一女煞星
The queen bitch of the universe.
桑尼,进行的如何?
Sonny, how you doin’?
还有两个油井的 辅助活门要处理
I’ve got two more welds on this bypass valve.
快要弄完了吗?海面上的光亮照不到下面
No light from the surface.
他们现在有多深?
How deep are they?
麦克布?
McBride?
1700英尺
1700 feet.
我要他们下潜到两千英尺以下
I need them to go below 2,000.
没问题
No problem. They can do that.
就这样子吗?
So that’s it?
你们就这样高高兴兴的 把平台交给那些军人使用?
You just cheerfully turn the whole thing over to the goon squad?
喂,我奉命合作 我正是在合作呀
Look, I was told to cooperate. I’m cooperating.
寇克希,你真是无可救药
Kirkhill, you’re pathetic.
把布里曼接上线
Get Brigman on the line.
钻油平台,我是班迪
Deepcore, this is Benthic.
要是老巴也加入的话 她们得先把这女的给打昏
Man, if Bud goes along with this, they’re gonna have to shoot her with a tranquilliser gun.
收到 西皮,叫老巴过来
Roger. Hippy, get me Bud.
凯特! 怎么?
Catfish, what?
赶快过来这里帮我忙
get them old bones up here and give me a hand.
等着,我马上过来
Hang on. I’ll be up there in a second.
嘿,你们在拖延工作进度
Hey, you guys are milkin’ that job.
对呀,谁叫我们太喜欢 在这儿为你挨冻了
Yeah, it’s just because we love freezing our butts off out here for you so much.
再拿个捶子过来 马上来
Bring me another hammer!
嘿!老巴
Hey, Bud!
是!
Yeah!
西皮在无线电室
Hippy’s on the bitch box!
是上面的在呼叫你 是那个新来的家伙
It’s a call from topside. That new company man.
寇克希吗?对
Kirkhill? Yeah.
那家伙真会挑时间
That guy don’t know his butt from a rathole.
喂!贝利 是!
hey! Perry, yeah
帮我个忙,收好这些管子 把空袋子丢掉
square away this mud hose and get rid of some of these empty sacks.
这里快要变得像我公♥寓♥了
It’s starting to look like my apartment.
没问题,老大
You got it, boss!
老巴,快点接上线,有急事
Bud, pick up the topside line. Urgent.
马上来,马上来 老天,可得有好事我才要来
I’m coming! I’m coming! Jesus! Keep your pantyhose on!
我是布里曼
Brigman here.
寇克希你好,有什么事?
Yeah, Kirkhill. What’s goin’ on?
是,我很冷静
Yeah, I’m calm.
我是个镇定的人
I’m a calm person.
为什么你要我冷静呢?
Is there some reason why I shouldn’t be calm?
什么?
What?
好,这是最后一段了
I am on last feed now.
嘿!西皮,把线上 那该死的音乐停掉好不好?
Can you get that goddamn hippy shit music off the comm line, please?
这东西真是不好搞
I’m almost done with the shut-off valve.
桑尼,我就在你后面了
Sonny, I’m right behind you with the next fitting.
好,等一下
Hang on a second.
好,拿来
OK, give it to me.
拿去吧 谢了,甜心
Here you go. Thanks, sweetie.
全体潜水员放下手边工作 大家都离开水底
All divers, drop what you’re doin’. Everybody out of the pool.
每个人都要过来
I mean everybody right now.
桑尼,万妮,回来吧
Sonny, One Night, let’s go.
老天,我们才刚下来的
Damn it. We just got out here.
像这种事我可不问为什么
There was a time when I woulda asked why.
快走吧
Get a move on!
妈的!
Shit, woman!
钻油平台,钻油平台 这是平床,我要出水了
Deepcore, Deepcore. This is Flatbed preparing to surface.
收到,平床,上来吧
Roger, Flatbed. Come on up.
所有主管到月池集♥合♥ 每个人…
All rig personnel assemble at the moon pool. Everybody get to sub-bay. ASAP.
来吧,戴兹 帮他把帽子拿掉吧
Come on. Let’s get his hat off. Take it off.
出了什么事?为何要叫我们回来?
What the hell’s goin’ on? How come we got recalled?
我怎么知道!
The hell if I know.
我来了,到底有什么事?为什么都要上来?
I got it. What’s the drift, pardner? Why are we up?
这是命令
Just follow standard procedure.
等着瞧看有什么事吧
Flog your dog till somebody tells you what’s happenin’.
怎么了?老大
What’s the story, boss?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!