突袭
赞美神圣的真♥主♥安♥拉♥
Praise only to The Most Holy and The Most High.
真♥主♥安♥拉♥至高无尚
Allah is The Most Great.
几点啦 亲爱的
What time is it, sweetheart?
别管几点 继续睡吧
It’s okay, go back to sleep.
我不是让你叫醒我嘛
I know, but I told you to wake me up.
你需要休息 你俩都需要
You need to rest, both of you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
爸爸很快就会回来 好吗
Daddy will be home soon, all right?
我会带他回家的
I’ll bring him home.
大家听好了
OK, listen guys!
我们的目标是塔玛·瑞雅迪
Our target is Tama Riyadi.
相信在座的各位都知道他
I’m sure all of you here know who he is.
他被全市犯罪分子奉为传奇
All the criminals in the city consider him a legend,
贩毒 杀人 抢劫 无恶不作
as a drug supplier, a murderer, and a robber.
过去十年里 他的巢穴已经成了无警区
During the last 10 years his building has become a cop-free zone.
我不管谁罩着他 他有多大能耐
I don’t care who supports him, and how big-influence he is.
他现在胆敢出租♥房♥♥间
Because now he dares to make his apartment rooms for rent,
给那些通缉犯
as hiding places for wanted criminals.
我们的任务很简单
Our mission is simple.
潜入 再把他揪出来
We enter, and drag him out!
是 队长
Yes sir!
塔玛组织庞大
Tama is not alone.
情报发现公♥寓♥里隐藏着制毒窝点
Intelligence reports there is a big narcotics lab in there,
还有一帮亡命之徒
and a horde of people who
随时准备死守
are ready to do anything to protect that place.
他有两个心腹
He has two trusted servants.
一个叫疯狗
The first one is called Mad Dog.
被他从街上拖回来
A “mad dog” that he dragged from the street,
一条甘心为他丧命的疯狗
whom would die for him.
另一个叫安迪 是塔玛团伙的军师
Second is named Andi. The brain of Tama’s business.
他是唯一能制约疯狗的人
And he’s the only one who can hold Mad Dog’s chain.
一定要防范他俩
Be cautious of these two people.
若有丝毫大意 就会成为他们的刀下鬼
If you’re careless, you’ll get slaughtered by them.
不用害怕 好吗 不着急
Hey, no need for shaking, all right? Be patient.
刚才咱们进行到哪儿了
Where were we?
集中注意
Focus is necessary.
逐层排查
Secure the place floor by floor.
小心枪口
Everyone concentrate on each gun-point.
为什么是我们 为什么选今天
Why us? Why today?
为什么不是
Why the hell not?
我的问题很合理
That’s a valid question!
我的答案也很合理
That’s as valid as my answer!
吵够了吗
Are we finished?
那我继续 行吗
Should I continue? Yeah?
你要知道这个窝点
You need to know that this is not
不是第一次被突击
the first time that that place has been attacked.
塔玛的对手曾多次试图把他拿下
Many times, Tama’s rivals have tried to overtake him.
但都失败了
But always failed.
听好了
Be advised!
这帮人训练有素 随时可以战斗
These people are well-trained, and prepared for war.
还有三十秒
30 seconds!
检查武器
Re-check your weapons!
我不希望有任何人落下
I don’t want a single empty seat on our way back home.
出发 把这些城市垃圾清走
Let’s go! Let’s clean this city’s mess!
-早 长官 -早
– Morning, Sir! – Morning.
-他们是谁 -新兵
– Who are they? – They’re new members.
我负责 他们不会轻举妄动
My responsibility. They won’t disturb.
你没忘记咱们的任务吧
But you didn’t forget our mission, right?
中尉 突袭范围这么广
Lieutenant, to cover area that wide,
你该知道我们需要更多人手
you should’ve known that we need more guys.
还有 范围大容易出问题
Also, wide is the possibility for mistakes.
他们是新手
They’re beginners.
这里不是训练营
This is not a training camp!
那好 我会让他们断后
Okay. I’ll put them behind.
断后 直接撤回
Behind? Way back!
分成两小队
Split the group into two.
我从大门抄进 另一队找到迂回路线
I’ll enter the main door. Find an alternate path.
两队在门口汇合 明白
We’ll meet at the gate. Okay?
-瓦宇 你跟我一队 -是 队长
– And Wahyu, you’re with me. – Yes, Sir.
行动
Go!
咱们约定 好吗
We have a commitment, all right?
只排演最好的节目
Always train and perform the best shows..
所以安迪和安顿
Therefore, Andi and Anton who…
搞定他
Take him down.
B3安全
B3 clear.
快 上楼
Let’s go! Upstairs now!
安静 不许动
Silence! Don’t move!
怎么回事
What the hell?!
我得上楼
I gotta go upstairs.
你♥他♥妈♥就是去跳海 我也不管
Even if you go to the fucking sea, I don’t care!
我老婆一个人在上面呢
My wife is alone up there.
她得吃药 我要上去
She needs this medicine. I gotta go upstairs!
该死
Damn!
再动就把你毙了
One more step and that’ll be your last!
干什么这是
What the hell?!
可以了
That’s enough.
波沃 够了
Bowo, enough!
想当好人是吧
Wanna be a hero?
随便
Go ahead.
离我远点
Don’t step any closer!
-你住哪个房♥间 先生 -726
– What room are you, sir? – 726.
放松 我会把你带过去
Relax. I’ll take you to your room.
你得放轻松 等这里安全了就放你走
You need to be relax. Until this area is secured.
楼上我老婆怎么办
How about my wife up there?
我理解 但你得保持冷静
I understand. But you need to remain calm.
胡扯
Bullshit!
听着 你有两个选择
Listen, you only have 2 options.
要么跟他 要么跟我
With me or with him.
大家注意 行动
Okay, everyone! We go in now!
你 看好他
You, keep an eye on him!
抓住他
Stop him!
搞定
Clear!
把他绑起来
Tie him!
妈的
Fuck!
不许动
Don’t move!
别犯傻 小孩儿
Don’t be stupid, boy!
站着别动
Stay where you’re at!!
很好
Good.
现在
Now …
站住
Wait!
警♥察♥
Police!
-那他妈有必要吗 -当然有
– Is that fucking necessary?! – It is!
队长 又有个小孩
Sergeant, we got another one!
妈的
Fuck!!
警♥察♥
Police!
有情况吗
Problem?
他们来了
They’re here.
关闭一切通讯 封锁所有出口
Shut all communications down. Lock all accesses!
让邻居们先尽尽兴
I wanna ask the neighbors to play.
有人闯进来了 怎么办你心里有数
We have visitors. You know what to do.
我对付左边那个 你对付右边
I’ll take the one on the left, you’ll take the one on the right.
开枪
Now …
住手 让他叫
Hold on! Let him scream.
外♥围♥清理完毕
Outside is secured.
朱诺
Jono!
这有昨晚足球比赛的新闻 很精彩
News from last night’s football. What a game.
我可是个铁杆球迷
I’m a true football fan,
所以一有比赛 我就…
so all games, I..
救命 有人要杀我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!