勇闯黄金城
我们璀璨的城市
♪ Our glorious city ♪
是由天神所建
♪ Was built by the divinities ♪
天神认为应当送赠
♪ By gods who saw fit to bestow
一个世外桃源
♪ The gift of a paradise ♪
宁静融洽,与世无争
♪ Peaceful and harmonious ♪
给予地上的我们这些几人…
♪ upon Us mere mortals below♪
于是建造了黄金国
♪ And made El Dorado ♪
灿烂耀目的黄金之城
♪ The magnificent and golden ♪
就在一千年前
♪ One thousand years ago ♪
黄金国
♪ El Dorado ♪
黄金国
♪ El Dorado ♪
黄金国
♪ El Dorado ♪
西班牙1519年
今天我们启航去征服新世界
Today, we sail to conquer the new world…
为了西班牙,为了荣誉和黄金!
for Spain, for glory, for gold!
科提斯万岁!
Viva Cortes!
艾提佛,眼向前望
Altivo, eyes forward.
悬赏
七!好!
Seven! All right!
是的
Yes!
拍档!
Partner!
你有几吨♥金 嘿 我有几吨♥金 嘿
♪ Tons of gold for you ♪ Hey! ♪ Tons of gold for me ♪ Hey!
我俩都有几吨♥金!嘿
♪ Tons of gold for we ♪ Hey!
再掷一次!
One more roll!
老友,你破产了!没有赌注了
Uh, guys, you’re broke!You got nothin’ to bet with!
是吗?我还有这个
Oh, yeah? I got this!
地图!
A map!
地图- 地图
A map? – A map!
新世界的奇观图
A map of the wonders of the new world.
让我们看一看
Let’s have a look.
杜鲁
Tulio!
失陪一会
Excuse us for one moment, please.
杜鲁,看
Tulio, look!
黄金国,黄金之城
El Dorado, the city of gold.
这可能就是我们的命运
This could be our destiny, our fate.
若我信命运,便不会用灌铅骰子
Miguel, if I believed in fate,I wouldn’t be playing with loaded dice.
别给我这表情
Not with the face.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
我说再掷一次
I said one more roll!
用我的地图赌你的现金
My map against your cash.
好吧,小不点,再掷一次
All right, peewee. You’re on!
不是用你的骰子
Not with those!
这次用我的骰子
This time we use my dice.
有问题吗?
Got a problem with that?
没有
No.
我要杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
乖,爸爸需要那张烂鬼地图
Come on, baby. Papa needs that crappy map.
不准弹!
Stop that!
给我七!
Show me seven!
七!好!
Seven!All right!
七!七!
Seven!
是的
Yes!
就这样,很高兴跟你做生意
There it is!Well, nice doing business with you.
我早知你出千!
I knew it!
你的骰子是灌了铅的!
Your dice are loaded!
你给我灌铅骰子?
What? You gave me loaded dice?
他给我灌铅骰子!
He gave me loaded dice!
侍卫,拘补他
Guard, arrest him!
你竟敢怀疑我?
You dare to impugn my honor?
他才是骗子,拘捕他
He was the one who was cheating!Arrest him!
他骗了这些水手的钱
He tricked these sailors and took their money!
你反倒指我是贼? 对
Oh, now I’m the thief? Yes.
你自己照照镜吧,老友
Take a look in the mirror, pal!
把钱还给他,不然我…
Oh, you better give them that money back, or I’ll…
小心!
En garde!
你自己小心吧,我让你死痛快点
En garde, yourself.I will give you the honor of a quick and painless death.
但不是用那个,我要公平一点
But not with that. Ha! I prefer to fight fairly. Aha!
有没有遗言?
Well, any last words?
我将你碎尸万段,笨蛋
I will cut you to ribbons, fool!
平庸之人,有话就留给你的剑说吧
Such mediocrity.Let your sword do the talking.
我的剑是很健谈的
I will. It will be loquacious to a fault!
看招
Ha! Take that!
你这装腔作势的浑蛋
You mincing, fencing twit.
你像我姐姐般姐手姐脚
Ah, you fight like my sister.
你姐姐可是虎背熊腰啊
I’ve fought your sister. That’s a compliment.
吹牛!野蛮人!
Blaggard! Heathen!
小心我的脸
Not the face. Not the face.
先生女士们,我们决定不分胜负
Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve decided it’s a draw.
多谢光临,下次再会
Thank you all for coming. You’ve been great. See you soon.
再见
Adiós!
恭喜,你打得很好。不,你才棒
Congratulations. You’re very good. No. That was good.
非常棒
Very–
我想我们应该把剑留着的
We should have kept our swords, I think.
是…的
Y– Yeah.
我有个计划
Yeah, I’ve got a plan.
什么计划?
What is it? Uh, well– Uh, you…
你过去拍拍它
pet him,
而我就
and… I’ll… Yeah.
跑!
…run!
真谢谢你!
Uh, well, thanks a lot!
他们在那边!
There they are!
拜拜!谢谢!
Bye. Thank you!
我想我们可以跳中的
I’ll bet we can make that.
发现他们啦
There they are!
我说跳不中,赌两块钱
Two pesetas says we can’t.
就跟你赌!
You’re on!
你输了
You lose!
发生什么事?
Oh! – Whoa! What’s happening here?
我只知道我们都在木桶里面,这是我的专长
We’re both in barrels. That’s the extent of my knowledge.
行动要快,我数到三就跳出去前往码头
Okay, Miguel, we gotta move fast.On three, we jump out and head for the dock.
好主意
Good. Good. Excellent.
一,二,三!
One, two, three–
三!
Th– Three!
三!
Three! Oh!
三!
Three!
准备好了吗?
Uh, you ready?
好,再来一次
Ah, okay. One more. Let’s go.
一,二,三!
One, two, three!
不好意思 我们走了
Excuse us. Okay. We’re outta here.
谁叫了…泡菜?
Who ordered the, uh, pickles?
科提斯!
Cortes!
我的水手精桃细选有如基♥督♥门徒
My crew was as carefully chosen as the disciples of Christ.
我不会容忍♥唔买♥♥票的乘客
And I will not tolerate stowaways.
你们会捱一顿皮鞭酷刑
You will be flogged.
当我们去到古巴补给时
And when we put into Cuba to resupply,
你们会再受皮鞭之苦
God willing, you will be flogged some more,
然后余生就在甘蔗田上做奴隶吧
and then enslaved on the sugar plantations for the rest of your miserable lives.
关入禁闭室
To the brig.
太好了!古巴!
All right! Cuba!
喂,艾提佛
Hey, Altivo! Ah-ta-ta, not for you!
不行,科提斯命令只给你吃半粮
You’re on half rations. Orders from Cortes.
你的逃亡计划想得怎样了 ?
So, uh, how’s the… How’s the escape plan coming?
顺利
All right. All right. Wait!
等一等!我想到了
I’m getting something. Yeah.

Okay!
计划是…
Here’s the plan.
三更半夜的时候,你我偷了食物
In the dead of night, you and I grab some provisions… Mm-hm.
骑劫一艘救生艇
…hijack one of those longboats,
然后便拼命地划回西班牙去
and then we row back to Spain like there’s no mañana!
划回西班牙去?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!