什么 什么…
What, what…
搞什么?
What is this?
你做了什么
You”ve done something.
他在这房♥子里不安全,跟你在一起不安全
He’s not safe in this house. Not with you.
这是我家 – 薇儿莉,我要把他带走
This is my house. – I’m taking him, Violet.
不!
No!
太迟了,不要
Too late. Not again.
你这个小荡♥妇♥,他是我的
You little whore. He’s mine.
把他留在这房♥子里
Keep him in this house.
把他留在这…
Keep him in this…
他是我的!
He’s mine!
“庇护”
“Protection.”
唱片在哪?
Where’s the record?
喔,天哪
Oh, God.
在这儿
Got it.
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch.
该走了
Time to go.
来吧,班
Come on, Ben.
我要带你离开这儿,再忍♥一下
I’m going to get you out of here. Just hold on.
可恶!
Damn it!
把他留在这儿
Keep him in this house.
等一下
Hold on.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
喔,可恶!
Oh, shit!
卡洛琳
Caroline.
班,快点!
Come on, Ben!
我们得把你藏起来
We”ve got to hide you, Ben.
我去求救,不会离开你
I’m going to get help. I won’t leave you.
好吗?
Okay?
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
你以为你可以带他离开这里?
You think you can take him out of this house?
你以为你比我更强壮?
You think you’re stronger than me?
卡洛琳,你根本不知道我有多么强壮
You”ve no idea how strong I am, Caroline.
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
你别再跟自己过不去了!
You’re just making it harder on yourself!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
卡洛琳,你逃不过的
You can’t get away, Caroline.
懂吗?
You understand me?
孩子,你不可能逃出去
You’ll never get out of here, child.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
不要动!
Stop right there!
谢谢
Thank you.
路克!
Luke!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
她想把我杀了
She tried to kill me.
她有枪
She had a gun.
她发现我知情,班有麻烦了
She knows I know. Ben’s in trouble.
他还在屋里,路克,打电♥话♥报♥警♥
He’s still at the house. Call the police, Luke. I left him.
我们一定要回去
We got to get back out there.
才不要
The hell we do.
我把他留在那儿了
I left him there.
不要再自责了,好吗?冷静一点
You didn’t leave anyone. Okay? Slow down.
告诉我发生什么事,她想把你杀了?
Tell me what happened. She tried to kill you?
对不起
Sorry.
戴沃太太
Mrs. Devereaux.
我到底欠了什么…
To what do I owe the…
卡洛琳的消息?她怎么会…
Heard from Caroline? Why would she have…
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
好,今晚发生什么事?
Okay. What happened tonight?
等一下
Hang on a second.
我们需要录音
We need to record this.
伤害他?怎么伤害他?
Hurting him? Hurting him how?
什么意思?你在说什么?
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
我在听
I am listening to you.
晚安,孩子
Good night, child.
不可思议吧?
A hell of a thing, isn’t it?
你的四周围…
See, everywhere you look…
都是崭新的世界
it’s a whole new world all around you.
就像重生
It’s like being born.
或是死亡,不过我不知道死亡的滋味
Or dying. Of course, I wouldn’t know.
安静点,甜心,我知道这很不舒服
Hush, darling. I know it’s hard.
我们到家罗!
We’re home!
他不见了,她把他藏起来了
He’s missing. She’s hidden him somewhere.
卡洛琳,他在哪?
Where is he, Caroline?
不是他,是我
It’s not him, it’s me.
你想把我当献祭
You want to sacrifice me.
卡洛琳,他在哪?
Where is he, Caroline?
你为什么要帮她?
Why are you helping her?
都准备好了吗? – 没有
Is everything ready? – No.
除非我知道他的下落,否则不能动手
I can’t start anything till I know where he is.
要是他逃走了怎么办?
What’s our tale if he gets away?
卡洛琳…
Caroline…
你最好告诉我丈夫在哪
you will tell me exactly where my husband is.
谁也帮不了他,所以也别白费功夫
There’s nothing anybody can do for him, so there’s no need to try.
他在哪?
Where is he?
卡洛琳,他在哪?
Where is he, Caroline?
他在花♥园♥小屋里
He’s in the garden shed.
不要再伤害她了
Don’t scratch her up any more than she already is.
她在教导你
She’s teaching you.
你帮她杀了我,她就会教你
You help her kill me, and she’ll teach you how.
班也知道吧?
Ben knew, too, didn’t he?
卡洛琳,够了
That’s enough, Caroline.
你想开枪把我杀了,就动手吧
You want to shoot me, shoot me.
卡洛琳,不要动!
Stop right there, Caroline!
我要我父亲的照片
I want my father’s picture.
我要那张照片
I want it with me.
求求你
Please.

Jesus. All right.
你要照片,我就把那该死的照片给你
You want your picture, l’ll get your goddamn picture.
干!
Fuck!
薇儿丽,她跑到外面去了!
Violet, she’s going outside!
薇儿丽!
Violet!
她在这儿!
She’s here!
快点!把她抓住!帮我!
Quick! Go get her! Help me!
快点
Come on.
她把门锁住了!
She’s fixed the door!
薇儿丽,我爬不动楼梯!
Violet, I can’t get up the stairs!
你想用我的巫术来对抗我?
You try to use my tricks on me?
对抗我?
On me, huh?
不!
No!
救护专线
911 emergency.
我叫卡洛琳艾利斯
My name is Caroline Ellis.
位在泰瑞布教区…
I’m at 1750…
贝育街1750号♥
Bayou Chapelet in Terrebonne Parish.
我需要警♥察♥和救护人员
I need police and paramedics.
这里有伤患,我们被困住了
There are people hurt here. We’re trapped.
请快点来
Please hurry.
几点了? – 吉儿
What time is it? – Jill.
吉儿 – 小凯?
Jill. – Cary?
吉儿,我有麻烦了
Jill, l”m in trouble.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
是真的
It’s real.
这都是真的 – 你在哪?什么啊?
It’s all real. – You’re where? What?
我在戴沃家
I’m in the Devereaux house.
什么是真的?什么…
What’s real? What…
吉儿?
Jill?
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
卡洛琳,你逃不过的
You can’t get away, Caroline.
喔,天哪,不
Oh, God, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!