Home 喜剧电影 骗中骗(1973)

骗中骗(1973)

0
骗中骗(1973)

I gotta talk to my partner.
我得先跟我的合伙人谈谈
We can’t afford to expose too much .
透露太多内情是会惹来麻烦的
I’ll talk to him myself. No !
我要亲自跟他谈 不行
You’ve been waiting a long time for this, Kelly.
这机会是你期待以久的
Don’t ruin it for yourself.
别亲手搞砸了它
I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 3: 00 .
我明天三点来接你
You follow?
听懂了吗
Twist, I told him the tale, but he didn’t go for it.
托斯 我告诉他这个故事 但他并不相信
He wants to see my partner tomorrow at 3: 00 .
他明天三点想要见我的合伙人
3: 00? Yeah.
三点 是啊
No, we’ll never get a telegraph store set up by then .
没时间架设一间电报室了
Any chance of talking him out of it?
能不能说服他别去
None. I would’ve stalled him , but I didn’t have many friends in the room .
不可能 我尽量拖一下 但我没办法
Yeah . Well , all right, we’ll have to play him on the fly.
好吧 只得赶快借个地方
I’ll get Eddie looking for a place.
我叫艾迪去找地点
Let me know when you got something.
有消息告诉我一声
Sure thing , tootsie .
没问题 小姐
All right, Hooker!
逮到你了 虎克
Stop him !
拦住他
Hooker! Hooker!
虎克 虎克
I’ll get you , you rat!
我一定会捉到你 这个混♥蛋♥
Hooker!
虎克
Why didn’t you tell me about Snyder before?
为何一开始 不告诉我斯奈德的事
I thought I’d lost him .
我以为甩掉他了
Well , you found him again .
找到他
And we’re gonna have to do something about it.
我们必须想办法对付他
What else haven’t you been telling me?
还有什么没告诉我的
Nothing . That’s all there is.
没了 就这样
Hold still .
别动
Why did you move out of your room?
你为什么搬出你的房♥间
It was too noisy.
那里太吵了
You can’t play your friends like marks, Hooker.
虎克 你必须诚心对待朋友
You know how easy it would be
你知道隆根的手下
for one of Lonnegan’s guys to get you?
很容易就能找到你
Henry, all we need is a couple of days
我们只需要几天的时间
and we can get the son of a bitch and nail him .
就能把这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 整得死去活来
You just won’t learn , will you?
你就是学不会 对吧
I come in here, I teach you stuff
我特地来教你这些
that maybe five guys in the world know.
难得一见的绝技
Stuff most grifters couldn’t do even if they knew it.
其中很多是一般老千 能力所不及的
All you want to do is run down a bullet.
可是你一心一意只想报仇
I’m asking a couple of days, that’s all .
我只要求几天的时间
I can stay clear that long !
我保证在这段期间 不会出状况
Christ, they’ll probably miss you and hit me.
老天爷 我真的会被害死
What will you have?
要点些什么
Give me the, uh , blue plate special .
给我蓝碟子特餐
One blue plate special .
一个蓝碟子特餐
You’re done?
吃完了吗
Yeah .
是啊!
Guess I should’ve had the meat loaf.
早知道就叫肉饼
It isn’t any better.
反正都一样难吃
Hey, where’s June?
琼跑哪去了
She quit.
她不干了
I’m filling in for her a couple of days
我先来代班几天
until I can get a train out of here.
直到我有能力搭火车 离开此地为止
Yeah? Where are you going?
是吗?你要去哪
I don’t know.
不知道
Depends on what train I get on .
得看搭上那班火车再说
Keep it.
别找了
Thanks.
谢谢
Let’s go.
走吧
Excuse me, ma’am , but we’re looking for Mr. , uh . . .
对不起 小姐 我们在找一个
Harmon . Uh , Mr. Harmon’s office.
赫曼 赫曼先生的办公室
Mr. Harmon?
赫曼先生?
Yeah .
对啊!
Got a work order here for a painting job .
我们是来粉刷房♥间的
For Mr. Harmon’s office?
是赫曼先生的办公室吗
That’s right, ma’am .
是的 小姐
Well , uh , hold on . Just a second .
请等一下
Hiya.
你好啊
Where to?
上哪去
110 South Wabash .
华许南路110号♥
110 South Wabash . Get going .
华许南路110号♥ 走吧
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Uh , got into a fight with a raggle down on 13th .
在13街跟一个妓♥女♥打了起来
Cut me with her ring .
被她的戒指刮伤的
You ought to lay off the skirts.
你该离女人远一点
You don’t find any of my boys
我的手下
messing around with that kind of trash .
从来不和那些垃圾鬼混
Brigham signed it, all right.
的确是赫曼签的
I can’t understand why he didn’t tell me.
真搞不懂 他为什么不告诉我
Ah , he’s like all ’em supervisors.
哎呀!他跟其他上司没有两样
They think they’re too good for regular people.
总以为自己高人一等
He says he was in here a while ago and the place was a mess.
他上次来时 觉得这里乱七八糟
We’ll hurry so we don’t keep you out too long .
我们会尽量快一点 你们就不用在外面等太久
Well , why can’t I work with you in here?
为何不能留在办公室里工作
Look, pal , we got to cover the floor, the furniture,
我们必需盖住家具和地板
so we don’t spill on nothin’ .
才不会弄脏任何东西
Now, if you want to sit in here with a tarp
如果你不介意头上罩一块布
over your head , you’re welcome to it.
欢迎你们留下来工作
All right. How long will you be?
要多久时间
Oh , an hour or two at the most. It’s a small job .
大概一 两个小时 就能够搞定
We’ll go in the side door here.
我们从边门进去吧
Hiya, Les.
嗨!雷西
Uh , Les, this is Doyle Lonnegan .
雷西 这位是隆根先生
Mr. Lonnegan , this is Les Harmon .
这位是雷西赫曼
How do you do, Mr. Lonnegan?
你好 隆根先生
Could we , uh . . . What did you bring him here for?
你干嘛把他带到这来
I thought it’d be a good idea for him to see the operation .
我想让他参观一下
Kelly, I’m having the place painted .
我们不能在这儿谈
We can’t talk in here now. Oh .
现在正好在粉刷房♥间
Well , we’ll have to find someplace else.
我们换个地方谈
Excuse me, Mr. Lonnegan .
不好意思 隆根先生
Yeah , Miss Barnes, I’m going home a little early.
巴妮小姐 我得先走了
Look, if there are any calls,
如果有人打电♥话♥找我
tell them they can reach me here tomorrow morning. Thank you .
叫他们明天早上再打来
Mr. Lonnegan?
隆根先生
I want to see it one more time.
我要再看一次
I can’t do it.
办不到
We got telegraph inspectors everywhere.
到处都有电报督察
One more time won’t make a difference.
再搞一次不会怎样吧
We got $400 , 000 coming in from the coast next week.
下礼拜有人会从东岸 汇四十万来
You wanna risk that on a lousy $ 1 5 , 000?
你不会为了这一万五 坏了我的大事吧
lf it works again tomorrow, I’ll finance the whole thing .
如果明天一切顺利 我就愿意赞助你们
$500 , 000 . 60-40 , we split.
五十万元 我们六♥四♥分帐
What are you talking . . . I told you , we’ve already got a guy.
你在说什么 我们已经有赞助人了
He’s gonna give us half. What am I supposed to say to him?
他愿意跟我们五五分帐 我现在如何跟人家交待
Say to him what you want.
随便找个理由打发他
What I know about your operation , if I were you
我现在已经知道你们的内♥幕♥
I’d be worried about making me happy.
你最好别惹我生气
He’s right, Les. Your guy says a week.
他说的对 你怎么知道
How do we know it won’t be a month?
你的赞助人开的不是空头支票
Lonnegan here is a banker.
隆根先生是银行家
He can get the money without any questions asked .
他有的是钱
But we can’t keep going into Shaw’s place
我们不能 总是去萧的地盘上中小奖
and cleaning up on long shots. He’s bound to get wise.
迟早会被他发现的
All right. We’ll go for short odds.
好吧 那这次赢个大奖
But it’s still–
但是这
You follow?
听懂了吗
You Lt. William Snyder?
你是威廉斯奈德警官吗