Home 喜剧电影 骗中骗(1973)

骗中骗(1973)

0
骗中骗(1973)

We just took off today on the biggest score we’ve ever had .
我们才刚做了有史以来 最大的一笔生意
It’s nothing compared to what you could be makin’ on the big con .
虽然这些钱在行家眼中 根本不算什么
But you played the big con .
可是你是个高手
You told me yourself
你自己说
it was some dumb game for mama’s boys and flakes.
这是给新手玩的笨游戏
Hell , I never played no big con .
天晓得 我从来都没当过高手
I hung around and picked up a few things.
我只是边看边学
Ain’t no rich boys gonna trust
有钱人怎么
a hungry nigger enough to be conned .
会被穷黑鬼骗
But I’ll tell you
不过 我要告诉你
I’ve been looking for this one all my life, Johnny.
强尼 一辈子我都期待 这天早点出现
Now I have a chance to step out when I’m ahead .
我好不容易可以金盆洗手
Come on ! What would you do with yourself?
别这样 那你以后打算怎么办
Oh , I have a brother down in K. C . ,
我有个兄弟在肯塔基州
runs a freight outlet.
经营货运出口
I can go halfsies with him .
我可以跟他合伙
It ain’t too exciting , but it’s mostly legal .
听起来很无趣 但至少合法
I got an old friend in Chicago named Henry Gondorff.
我有个朋友在芝加哥 叫亨利康夫
I want you to look him up .
我要你去找他
There ain’t a better inside man alive.
他是最好的
He’ll teach you all you got to know.
他会把他知道的全交给你
To hell with that.
我才不去
I want to work with you , Luther.
路德 我们是最佳拍挡
I’m out, Johnny.
强尼 我不干了
Yeah , sure. lf that’s the way you want it.
好吧!如果你坚持的话
That’s the way I want it.
我已经决定了
How do you like that Coleman?
气死人
After five years.
我们合作五年了
Come on , it was the only thing to do.
他怎么能这样对我
He knew he was holding you back.
他知道他妨碍了你的发展
Yeah , but we were partners.
那又怎样 我们是拍挡
lf it weren’t for Luther, I’d still be hustling pinball .
要不是路德 我可能 还在甘尼利的撞球室骗人呢
I don’t need any more than what I got.
我学的已经够用了
Well , you won’t have anything if you don’t lay off the games of chance.
老是错失良机 最后将会一无所有
There’s a depression on , you know.
目前的经济不景气
There’s always a depression on .
废话 经济一直都不景气
lf you saved a little bit, you wouldn’t have to grift.
如果你会存钱 就不用常常行骗
I like grifting .
我喜欢骗钱
Maybe you could buy yourself some things.
你也可以替自己买♥♥点东西
What? Clean clothes , a car.
像是什么 新衣服 新车啦
I got clothes, and I don’t know how to drive.
我有衣服 而且我不会开车
What else do you got to sell?
还有其他要说的吗
All right. Forget it.
好吧 当我没说
Hey, Hooker! Come on , you son of a. . .
喂!虎克 你这个王八蛋
Oh , hi there , Snyder.
嗨!斯奈德
What’s the matter?
怎么回事?
Things a little slow down at the bunco department tonight, huh?
诈欺部门不景气吗
Somebody lose the dominoes?
有谁赌牌九输了吗
You scored blood money today, Hooker, you need a friend .
你今天刚削了一大票 总该找个朋友分享吧
Go find yourself a shoplifter to roll .
去找个扒手做你朋友
You got the wrong guy, pal .
老兄 你找错人了
I’ve been home with the flu all day.
我因为感冒 整天待在家里
You can stake out my toilet if you want.
欢迎你24小时监视我的行动
Keep talking !
继续讲
I’ll tell you what you did , smart boy.
小鬼 我不妨提醒你
You tied into a loaded mark on 47th across from Maxie’s.
你们在美心饭店对面的47街 攻击了一个酒醉的肥羊
And you and Coleman played the switch for him
你和柯曼玩金光党的把戏
and blew him off to a cab on 49th .
接着在49街把他骗上计程车
lf he hadn’t been a numbers runner for Doyle Lonnegan ,
一切都很很完美
it would’ve been perfect.
只可惜他是德利隆根的信差
You’re crazy.
你疯了
I ain’t stupid enough to play for no rackets money.
我才不会笨到去动帮派的钱
Not intentionally, maybe.
也许你是无心之失
That don’t cut no ice with Lonnegan .
但是隆根绝对不会放过你
He’ll swat you like a fly.
他会像拍苍蝇一样 把你打死
Well , I’ll square it with the fixer.
我会替你向调解人解释清楚
Nobody can buy you a prayer if I put the finger on you .
如果我去告密 你就死定了
Now, I figure your end of the score was at least $3 , 000 .
我估计 你至少分到三千块
I want $2, 000 , no matter what it was.
我不贪心 只跟你拿两千
My take was only $ 1 , 000 .
我才分到一千
Then you’re gonna have to come up with another $ 1 , 000 somewhere .
那你得想办法 去凑另外一千块
All right.
好吧
You’re a smart egg , Hooker.
虎克 你很明理
No sense getting dead over $2, 000 .
没有必要为了两千块而送命
Relax, Erie. I’ll bill you .
艾瑞 别紧张 我会寄帐单给你
I thought you blew all your money.
我以为你全输光了
I did .
是输光啦
The stuff I gave him is counterfeit.
我给他的是假♥钞♥
They’ll spot it the first place he tries to spend it.
他只要一花钱就会被抓
Are you crazy, giving him counterfeit money?
你疯了啊?敢给他假♥钞♥
Hey, wait up ! Where you going?
走慢点!你要去哪
What the hell are you gonna do
万一斯奈德去告密的话
if Snyder puts the finger on you , huh?
你打算怎么办
You’re committing suicide, kid .
孩子 你这是在找死
Christ, what difference does it make?
有什么差别吗
lf Snyder knows about us , so does everybody else.
斯奈德的消息最不灵通
He never gets anything first.
他知道 就表示大家都知道了
Hey, listen to me.
听我的话
Don’t go back to your place tonight.
今晚别回家
Don’t go anyplace you usually go.
更别出现在那些常去的地方
You hear me?
听到了没
Damn ! There’s no answer at Luther’s.
糟糕!路德家的电♥话♥没人接
Look, you better get out of town or somethin’ , huh?
你现在最好到外地去避避风头
Hey, lady. Lady, let go !
喂!女士 女士 放手
Ma’am ! Ma’am !
女士 女士 嘿
I want my nickel back for that telephone !
把打电♥话♥的五毛钱还我
No, sir. Nobody here did .
不 警官 不是这边的人做的
1521 North Bryant.
北布莱恩街1521号♥
Luther!
路德
ls he dead?
他死了吗
I don’t know. There was a big fight.
我不晓得 这里有剧烈打斗的痕迹
I don’t know.
我不知道
Somebody must’ve pushed him .
一定有人推他
Jesus !
天啊
Luther!
路德
Luther!
路德
Jesus !
老天爷
Oh ! God ! No !
不 不 不 天哪
Luther! Luther!
路德 路德
What happened?
到底发生什么事?
God , who would do such a thing to you , Luther?
老天 路德 是谁这么狠
Luther!
路德
Alva.
艾娃
Come on ! Let’s get out of here.
别这样 走吧 我们到别的地方去
Luther.
路德
Hooker, come on ! lf Snyder catches you here , you’re dead !
别这样 如果斯奈德逮到你 你就死定了
Get out of here !
你得快点离开
Out of the way.
滚开
Help me ! Help me ! Help me !
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Excuse me.
请问一下
I’m looking for a guy named Henry Gondorff.
你认识一个叫亨利康夫的人吗
Know him?
我在找他
No.
不认识
You sure?
你确定
Beat it.
快滚
Luther Coleman sent me .
路德柯曼叫我来的
Are you Hooker?
你是虎克
Yeah .
是的
Why didn’t you say so?
你怎么不早说
We heard about Luther last night.
我们昨晚听说了路德的遭遇