Home 喜剧电影 骗中骗(1973)

骗中骗(1973)

0
骗中骗(1973)

I don’t know. What’s up?
我不知道 干嘛
FBI .
联邦调查局
Special Agent Polk would like a few words with you .
伯克探员想跟你说几句话
You got a couple of minutes?
有空吗
Yeah , sure.
当然
No, no, no. It’s got to be south of the river.
不 不 不 一定在河的南面
Probably this section in here.
也许这一带
31st, 39th , Morgan and Halstead .
31街 39街 摩根街和赫斯提街
Now, that’s this section here.
就是这里
Now, let’s break it into two sections along 35th .
沿着35街把它分成两部分
What is this? I got work to do.
你们在搞什么啊 我还有工作要做
Sit down and shut up , will you?
闭嘴 给我坐下
Try not to live up to all my expectations.
别惹我生气
Take two men with you . work your way south
带两个人去
from 31st to 35th , Morgan and Halstead .
在31到35街 摩根街 和赫斯提街
Go into every place and let me know what you find .
这一带好好查查 一有发现 马上告诉我
We’ve been told you know a hustle artist
我们听说你认识一个
named Johnny Hooker.
叫强尼虎克的老千
You know him or don’t you?
你认不认识他
Yeah , but I don’t know where he is.
认识 但我不知道他在哪
Well , we do.
我们知道他的下落
He’s chumming around with a big “C”
他与大老千
named Henry Gondorff.
康夫过从甚密
Ring any bells?
有没有印象?
Sure . Every bunco man in the country knows Gondorff.
全国的警♥察♥都久仰他大名
Well , there’s word he’s gonna run a con
听说他在
on the South Side here .
南区诈骗
We’ve got a year-old Florida warrant on him ,
我有佛州的通缉令
but it’s a thin beef.
但不足以将他定罪
He can beat it in court unless we catch him cold .
除非能人赃并获 否则他可以轻易的逍遥法外
All we want you to do is pick up Hooker for us.
只要你替我把虎克抓来
Why don’t you pick him up yourself?
为什么你们自己不去抓
Because if word gets out that the feds are in on it,
康夫要是知道调查局来了
Gondorff will fold up the whole thing .
一定会马上落跑
Wouldn’t that be too bad?
那不是太可惜了
Then you’d have to move out of this nice office
那你就得搬出
you’ve got here.
这个漂亮的办公室
Don’t crack wise with me, flatfoot.
菜鸟 别跟我耍嘴皮
I spent too much time in dumps like this
我花太多时间在这种地方
eating Gondorff’s dust
吃康夫的闷亏
while you guys in the bunco squads get rich
而警♥察♥却因为他的贿赂
tipping him off!
大发横财
That’s not gonna happen this time.
这次不会再历史重演
We’re not gonna tell the police we’re here.
我们不会通知警方我们的行动
You keep your mouth shut and do a job ,
少罗唆 快点去做事
there’ll be some reward bucks in it for you .
事成之后 会有奖金可拿
And you better take it,
你最好和我们合作
’cause I can make you work for us without it.
因为我能逼你免费替我们做事
What the hell good is Hooker to you?
虎克对你们有什么用
He’s gonna set up Gondorff for us .
我们要利用他来捉康夫
He’ll never do it.
他不会跟你们合作的
I think he will .
他会的
He’s there. Let’s get on it.
他来了 我们开始吧
What’s the line on Exponent?
电报上怎么说
Uh , 5-1 .
一赔五
How’s it going?
进行的如何
Ah , nothing yet.
还没着落
I had a good one on the lead at Lincoln Fields,
本来林肯马场有匹马 看起来不错
but he faded .
可惜输了
Best we had the last hour was Love Potion
上一个钟头内 最好的 是洛金翰的
at Rockingham and she was 5-1 .
爱之剂 一赔五
All the long shots coming in today.
所有赔率大的马 今天都进场了
Take 4-1 if you have to.
不得已时 就选一赔四
Okay.

You can forget the boodle, Eddie.
艾迪 不要用假♥钞♥了
He could hit us for $ 1 5 , 000 at 4-1 .
一赔四 我们得给他一万五
We can’t handle that.
我们没那么多钱
We’ll give him the shut-out.
别让他下注
Okay.

Okay, Billie , here we go .
好啦!贝莉 我们开始吧
At the wire, it’s Wrecking Crew, the winner by five.
马场上 救护队领先五个马身
Black Mischief, second . Whichaway, third .
黑色风暴第二 飞翔第三
Wrecking Crew was 3-1 . That’s our boy.
救护队是一赔三 就选它吧
Henry?
亨利人呢
Here we go, Henry. We got a 3-1 at Belmont.
贝蒙特马场的救护队是
Wrecking Crew.
一赔三
Yeah?
喂!
Right.

Yeah?
喂!
ln the sixth race at Belmont.
贝蒙特马场的第六场比赛
Wrecking Crew to win , Black Mischief to place
救护队独赢 黑色风暴第二
Whichaway to show.
飞翔第三
Wait here.
在这儿等我
The winner, Time to Go , paid $7
先机获胜 第一名付7块钱
$5.40 and $3 . 80.
第二付5块4 第三付3块8
Joy Flag, $6 and $4 . 20.
第二名是乐旗 付6块钱 第三付4块2
Readily paid $3 . 80 to show.
迅光第三 付3块8
The weather”s threatening, but the track is fast
在新罕布夏州的沙林马场
there in Salem , New Hampshire.
天公不作美 但场内活动热络
Here”s a late jockey change
洛金翰马场第五场比赛
there in the fifth at Rockingham.
刚才突然更换骑师
R.C . Stark will ride ltsie-Bitsie.
史塔克骑小不点
$5 , 000 on Black Mischief, across the board .
五千元压黑色风暴全赢
The sixth at Belmont.
贝蒙特第六场
Would you hurry it up there, please?
拜托你 快一点
Wrecking Crew is 3-1 , Vale of Tears, 4
救护队是一赔三 4号♥眼泪
Black Mischief, 5, Whichaway , 6
5号♥黑色风暴 6号♥飞翔
Chief Yeoman , 1 2, Peerless Pal is 20. . .
12号♥叶门酋长 20号♥独行侠
and Mariato is, uh , 40 .
40号♥是马里多
And here we go for the sixth at Belmont.
现在是贝蒙特马场的第六局
it’s five and a half furlongs.
这是场短程马赛
They”re at the post.
骑师们已经就定位
Now. The flag is up.
现在 比赛开始
And they”re off! Belmont, $ 1 5 , 000 .
贝蒙特的第六局 一万五
Excuse me, sir. We can’t take any bets once the race is started .
对不起 一开赛就不能下注了
You can bet on another race if you care to.
你如果愿意的话 可以赌别场
Going into the backstretch , it’s Wrecking Crew by two .
目前救护队领先两个马身
Whichaway a half, Black Mischief
飞翔超前半个马身 黑色风暴
and Vale of Tears driving on the outside.
眼泪紧跟在后
Nothing , thank you .
不用了 谢谢
What happened?
怎么回事
I didn’t get the bet down in time.
我没来得及下注
Jesus !
天哪
Heading for home , it”s Wrecking Crew all alone
接近终点了 救护队领先
by six lengths
六个马身
Whichaway a length , and Vale of Tears.
飞翔超前眼泪一个马身
It’s Wrecking Crew, Whichaway and Black Mischief.
排名是救护队 飞翔跟黑色风暴
Wrecking Crew wins it by six lengths.
救护队领先六个马身
Black Mischief is second by a head
黑色风暴第二 超前一个头
Whichaway is third by a neck, followed by Vale of Tears.
飞翔第三 眼泪紧追在后
You should’ve had your money on Wrecking Crew.
你应该把钱押在救护队上
It”s raining and the track is sloppy there at Riverside Park.
下雨的缘故 使得河滨公园的跑道泥泞不堪
There”s a late scratch there.
有马退出比赛
Transmutate–Transmutate is scratched in the fifth at Riverside.
变形虫决定退出 河滨公园的第五场比赛
At Belmont, the winner, Wrecking Crew
在贝蒙特马场 救护队第一
paid $6, $4 . 20 and $2. 80.
独赢付6元 选第二付4块2 选第三付2块8
Black Mischief, $4 . 60 and $3 . 20.
选黑色风暴第二 付4块6 选第三 付3块2
I’ll have $500 , 000 here by post time tomorrow.
明天中场时 我会带五十万来
Lay it on the first race where the odds are 4-1 or better.
赌第一场 选一赔四或更好
Make sure I get to the window this time.
这次要确定我有时间下注