Home 传记电影 万物理论

万物理论

0
万物理论

另一条回路 自动的
Different system… automatic.
真的吗
You serious?
那还算不错嘛
Well, that’s a pretty wonderful, isn’t it?
难怪男人都是那德行
Well, it certainly explains a lot about men.
快点
Hurry up! Come on!
快来
Please.
霍金辐射
-里面有什么 -惊喜
– What’s in there? – It’s a surprise!
好了
Right.
别睁开
Keep them closed.
爸爸 快看
Look, Daddy, look!
这是电动轮椅
That is an electric wheelchair.
不喜欢的话可以退回去
If you don’t like it, we can take it back.
我不明白…
I don’t understand…
你花了好多年假设黑洞存在
you’ve spent years assuming black holes exist, and
你相信天鹅座X-1星很可能
you believe Cygnus X-1 could well turn out to be
是我们能观测到的第一个黑洞
the first black hole that we can actually observe,
却还跟基普·索恩赌它不是
and yet you bet Kip Thorne it’s not a black hole?
-是的 -赌什么
– Yes. – What did you bet him?
赌一年的杂♥志♥
A one year’s subscription to a magazine.
-什么杂♥志♥ 《自然》吗 -不是 《阁楼》
– Which magazine? Nature? – No! Penthouse!
-《阁楼》吗 -没错
– Penthouse? – Yes.
抓到你了
Gonna get you!
爸爸 快点 去找妈妈
Daddy! Come up! Let’s get Mummy!
快点
Come on.
要抓到你了
Gonna get you.
妈妈 妈妈 快来看
Mummy! Mummy! Come and look!
抓到你了
We’re gonna get you!
来吧
Come on.
过节了 过节了 过节了
Holiday! Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!
-你好 -你好
– Hello! – Hello!
-你好 -来了啊
– Hello! – There you are!
你好啊 爸
Hello, Pa.
真是厉害啊
Isn’t that marvelous?
这台阶怎么办 弗兰克
What about these steps, Frank?
台阶没事的 简
Steps are nothing, Jane.
-简 斯蒂芬 -你好
– Jane, Stephen! – Hello.
终于来了
Here we are!
好了
Yes, here we go.
等上去了就方便多了 你好啊 斯蒂芬
And once we’re up at the top, it’s very snug… hello, Stephen.
好了
Here we go.
-来给你转个身 -要我推一下吗
– We’ll turn you around, Stephen. – You want me to push?
不用 我没事 你去拿行李吧
No, no, I’ll be fine, you get the luggage.
好了 我来
Here we go, off, we got it.
好了 多简单
There we are, you see. Quite easy.
上了一级
And up one, there we go.
发光的吗
Shimmering?
下雨了 冷得让人发抖
Um… the… rain coming down, shivering, cold, no, uh…
下了 下了
The… falling… falling… um…
-非常冷 -是什么
– Very cold. – What is it?
我…我不太…
I can… I’m having a…
抱着露西 马上好
Okay, take Lucy. One minute.
怎么了
What is it?
出来了吗
Is it out?
-要点水吗 -不用 没事
– Some… some water? – No, don’t worry.
好了 没事了
You’re okay. That’s it.
没事了 没事了
There we go. It’s okay. It’s okay.
得去看医生
He needs to see a specialist.
老是这样 真是荒唐
It keeps happening over and over again. Ridiculous
-不看医生 不看医生 -好 不看
– No doctors. No doctors! – All right, no doctors.
来点水
A little water.
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
我需要帮手
I need help.
就算是为了罗伯特 他的童年都被拖累了
If only for Robert, it… he’s missing out on his childhood.
我想努力把这个家经营下去
I keep looking for a way to make this work,
可我一个人做不到
but I can’t find it on my own.
没问题啊 我们是个正常的家庭
Everything is fine, we’re just a normal family.
哪里正常了
We’re not a normal family.
哪里正常了
We’re not a normal family!
罗伯特 你妈妈对我非常生气
Robert, your mother is very angry with me.
谢谢啊
Thanks.

Jane?
简 停下
Jane! Stop!
坐下
Sit!
好了…
Now…
我给你提个建议
I’d like to make a suggestion.
听着有点奇怪 可也帮过大忙
It might sound unusual, but I have seen it work wonders.
我觉得你应该加入唱诗班
I think that you should consider joining the church choir.
妈妈
Mum…
我好久都没听过
I think that’s possibly
这么贴心的话了
the most English thing anyone has ever said.
也许吧
Maybe so.
-我以前喜欢唱歌♥ -唱得挺好的
– I used to love singing. – You’re very good at it.
-那就不一定了 -去吧
– I don’t know about that. – Just go.
每周一小时
It’s one hour a week.
真棒 大伙下周见
Really lovely, everyone. Okay, see you next week.
再见
Goodbye.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
-是要加入唱诗班吗 -我是来…
– Have you come to sing? – Um… I just came to…
-高音吗 -中音
Soprano? – Mezzo.
太棒了 正需要中音
Ah! Lovely! Just what we need.
-你早去哪了 -问得好
– Where have you been hiding? – Good question.
反正来得早不如来得巧
Well, you’re here now and just in time.
俗话说的
As they say.
-反正我还要回来的 -好
– Ya know, I have to come back anyway. – Great.
-都给你了吗 -是的 谢谢
– Do you have everything? – Yes, thank you, yes.
谢谢你 你肯定是…团里的中流砥柱
Thank you for coming, you will be a… A valuable asset.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 我该走了
Well, I should… I should be going.
要是你儿子想学钢琴…
And… uh… if your son wants those piano lessons, just…
是啊 没问题
Yes, yes, absolutely, I… um…
-肯定找你 -真棒
– I will do. – Great.
我丈夫也喜欢音乐
My… my husband… adores music, too.
他弹什么乐器吗
Oh! Well! Does he play?
我也可以教他的
I could… I could teach him as well.
说来话长 不过…
That’s a long story. But, um…
好吧
Ah, okay.
-谢谢你 乔纳森 -不客气 简 再见
– Well, thank you, Jonathan – My pleasure, Jane, see you again.
-再见 -再见
– Bye bye. – Bye bye.
第三根手指 那边的
Third finger. No, that one there.
手腕抬起点 肘向后顶
Try lifting your wrists a little bit. Keep your elbows back.
再来一次
Okay, try again.
要酒吗
Wine?
好啊 谢谢
Why not, thank you.
-斯蒂芬 -不要
– Stephen? – No.
斯蒂芬 简跟我说 你有个优美的理论
Stephen, Jane was telling me you have a beautiful theorem…
证明宇宙是有开端的
…that… that proves the universe had a beginning? Is that it?
我的博士论文
That was my PhD thesis.
我的新课题证明那是错的
My new project disproves it.
是错的
Disproves it?
是错的
Yes.
那你不再相信创世理论了
So, then, you no longer believe in the Creation?
在物理学里 人信仰什么是…
What one believes is irrelevant…
…是不重要的
…irrelevant in physics.
好吧
I see.
斯蒂芬来了个大转弯
Stephen’s done a U-turn.
新的理论是宇宙没有边界
The big new idea is that the universe has no boundaries at all.
没有边界 没有开端…
No boundaries, no beginning…
…也没有上帝
…and no God. Oh!
明白了 我还以为
Oh, I see… I… I thought that…
你证明宇宙有开端

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 电影人生
Next article 鸟人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。