Home 传记电影 万物理论

万物理论

0
万物理论

you’d proved the universe
进一步证明有创世主
had a beginning and thus a need for a Creator.
-我的错 -是我的
– My mistake. – No… mine.
斯蒂芬想找到一个理论
Stephen is looking for a single theory
来解释宇宙中的一切
that explains all the forces in the universe.
这样上帝就必须死
Therefore, God must die.
为什么上帝必须死 我不明白
Why must God die, I don’t see.
物理学的两大支柱是 量子论
The two great pillars of physics are: Quantum Theory,
针对所有微小粒子的理论
the laws that govern the very small particles,
电子什么的 还有广义相对论
electrons and so on, and General Relativity.
对 爱因斯坦
Ah, yes, Einstein.
爱因斯坦的理论 针对非常巨大的
Einstein’s theory, the law that governs the very large,
恒星什么的 但量子论 和相对论
planets and such, but Quantum, and Relativity…
别说 他们是不一样的
Don’t tell me… they’re different?
一点也不一样
They don’t remotely play by the same rules.
如果宇宙里只有土豆 那很简单
If the world were all potatoes, then, easy
我们可以追溯回去 像斯蒂芬之前一样
you could trace a precise beginning, as Stephen once did,
找到创世的那一刻
a moment of Creation.
哈利路亚 上帝是存在的
Hallelujah, God lives.
可是有了豌豆之后
If you incorporate peas into the menu,
就变得有点…
then it all goes a little…
…乱搞了
…tits up.
没错 疯掉了
Yes, haywire.
-变成了没有上帝的乱世 -天啊
– It all becomes a Godless mess. – Oh, dear.
爱因斯坦讨厌豌豆
Einstein hated peas.
也就是量子论 他说
Quantum Theory, he said,
“上帝不掷骰子”
“God doesn’t play dice with the universe.”
可是他不仅玩骰子
Seems he not only plays the dice,
还扔到了我们看不到的地方
but he throws them where we can’t find them.
上帝又濒临灭绝了
God is back on the endangered species list.
他应该能适应的
Well, I expect He’ll cope.
物理学又登场了
And physics is back in business.
对 物理学又登场了
Yes, physics is back in business.
我以前结过婚
I was married… actually.
可她去世了
But sadly… she passed.
差不多一年了
Almost a year ago now.
白血病
It was leukemia.
她抗争过 我也尽力照顾 可还是…
She fought it and I nursed her, but in the end…
我特别孤独 独守空房♥
I do get quite lonely… the tyranny of the empty room.
什么的
And all that.
但音乐拯救了我 在唱诗班 教人♥弹♥琴
But… music is my salvation… teaching and playing.
算不上职业吧
Not really as a career,
反正我也没有什么野心
but I… I’m not that ambitious, so…
这算不算是罪 我也不知道
Is that a sin? I don’t know.
问错人了
Wrong man to ask.
-谢谢你们的招待 -谢谢你能来
– Thank you so much for having me. – Thank you for coming.
真是太…太好了
It was re… really… really wonderful.
如果有什么能帮你的
If there’s anything I can do to be of service… to you.
我是说帮你们家
To the family, I mean.
不要客气
I would… consider it a privilege.
我没有孩子 单身也没什么负担
I have no children, or commitments.
我没别的意思 就是想帮你 我…
I only mean that if I… could be of help, I’ve…
我肯定… 也算是
I’m… really, if I might find a purpose
帮我排解孤独了
that would help alleviate my own situation.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Night.
我理解你的
I understand…
如果你需要帮助…
If you need help…
并且有人愿意帮忙
If someone is prepared to offer…
我不会反对的
I won’t object.
凉吗
Chilly?
是啊 可提神了
Yes, it’s very bracing.
您是一人 也是万物
Calls you one and calls you all,
他的领域 永存于世
to gain his everlasting hall.
生为救赎 解救众生
Christ was born to save. Christ was born to save.
太棒了 大家可以走了
Great! Lovely! Okay! We can go!
-刚刚七点四十五 -谢谢
– Just going on seven fourty-five. – Thank you.
能…谁能给我留一份
I’m… could… could you all leave a copy of that?
我有话要跟你说
There’s something I need to tell you.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
天啊 我…我还以为你和斯蒂芬
Gosh! I… I, um… I assumed that you and Stephen…
真…真是太棒了
Well, that’s… that’s really wonderful.
-确实 -真的 太美妙了
– It is. – Yes, it’s wonderful.
-简 恭喜你 -谢谢
– Congratulations, Jane. – Thank you.
说”茄子” 准备好了吗
Everyone say “Cheese”! Ready?
我数到三 1 2 3
Count 3! 1, 2, 3…
茄子
Cheese!
-妈妈 -来了
– Mummy! – Just coming.
别哭了 宝贝
Oh come on sweetie, come on.
那个
Now, you know…
我一直都很支持你
I’ve always been supportive
不请人来帮忙
of your choice not to have home help,
但我们得想个长远的办法
but we need to find a permanent solution.
这种…这种…
This… this…
这种状况不是长久之计
situation cannot continue,
你得赶紧找个常住的护工
you need to have a proper live-in nurse immediately.
有人照顾我
We have help.
你知道我什么意思
Look… you know what I’m talking about.
我们雇不起住家的护工
We can’t afford a live-in nurse.
斯蒂芬 这样不是办法
Stephen, you need to find a way,
为了你的家人
for your family’s sake
你已经是世界名人了
you’re world famous.
我是因为黑洞出名的 又不是摇滚乐
For black holes, not for rock concerts.
斯蒂芬 我没开玩笑 这事不能拖
Stephen, this isn’t funny. I believe it’s urgent.
我们有权知道真♥相♥
We do have a right to know.
简 我们有权知道
We have a right to know, Jane.
知道什么
Know what?
蒂莫西的爸爸是谁…
Whose child Timothy is…
斯蒂芬还是乔纳森
Stephen’s, or Jonathan’s?
我在你们眼里就是那样的人
That’s what you think of me?
除了斯蒂芬
There is no way that Timothy
没人可能是蒂莫西的爸爸
could have any other father than Stephen.
没人
None!
-乔纳森 别走 -我该走了
– Jonathan, please don’t go. – I have to go.
-所有人都说我们… -那又怎样
– Everybody’s talking, and… – So, what does it matter?
我很难做下去 我只是想帮你们
It’s difficult for me because I’m just trying to help.
我当然知道
I know you’re trying to help
我们很感激你
and your help is valued.
我想现在我最好还是
The best thing for me right now,
还是…还是
I think, maybe if… if… if…
…退出你们的生活吧
…I just step back for now.
乔纳森 别这样
Please, Jonathan,
我们需要你 孩子需要你
we need you, the children need you,
我需要你 斯蒂芬也需要你
and I need you, and Stephen needs you.
-乔纳森 -别说这些了
– Jonathan… – Don’t think of it.
但是 简 还有别的原因
But there’s other things as well. Jane, I…
我对你有感觉
I have feelings for you.
我对你也是
And I have feelings for you, too.
简 谢谢你
Thank you, Jane.
有人邀我去波尔多剧院
I’ve been invited to Bordeaux Opera.
-去哪 -波尔多
– Invited where? – To Bordeaux.
你要去波尔多
To Bordeaux?
瓦格纳吗
Wagner?
学生们可以带我去
Students can take me,
我知道你不喜欢坐飞机
I know you hate flying.
我确实讨厌坐飞机
I do hate to fly.
你开车去吧 我们波尔多见
Bring the car, meet me in Bordeaux.
带孩子们野营
Take the children camping.
那样就太麻烦了
It’d be too difficult to manage, Stephen.
让乔纳森陪你吧
Bring Jonathan.
他不一定愿意去吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 电影人生
Next article 鸟人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。