什么“地球尽头”?
What stuff?
我照着信里所说的去做
I did exactly what the letter said.
我选了一个我从来不会去的地方
I chose a place I’d never go to.
我尝试开车去图孙
I tried to drive to Tucson.
我想,随便
I figured, what the hell.
反正从来没有去过郊外
Never been to the countryside.
我开车上高速公路
And I took that car out on the highway.
我以超过时速50哩穿过沙漠
I was going over 50 through that desert.
过了一会,我的车成为路上唯一的车
After a while,I was the only car on the road.
只有我,酷热和灰尘
It was just me,the heat and the dust.
我照着信里所说的去做
I did exactly what the letter said:
不要理会任何路牌,只管向前
“Don’t follow any road signs and don’t stop for anything.
即使有路障也不要停
Not even barricades.”
尽头
但正当我不该更接近城市时
But just when I should’ve been
getting closer to the city…
事情有点不对
…something wasn’t right.
一切都停止,也没有生命
There was no movement, no life.
一切都静止了
Everything was still and quiet.
然后我下车
And then I got out of the car.
我所见的…
And what I saw…
把我的灵魂…
…scared me to the depths…
…吓的魂不附体
…of my miserable soul.
没有错,这全是虚假
It was true.It was all a sham.
那不是真实的
It ain’t real.
为什么传先生订下
Why would Fuller write about…
模拟的限制?我是知道的
…the limitations of the simulation? I know them.
是我在问
I’m asking the questions!
我要知道为什么
I wanna know why.
你为什么让我们去经历这些?
Why would you put us through this?
你为什么侵入我们的思想?
Why are you fucking with our minds?
-你不该发觉到的 -但我发觉了
-You weren’t supposed to find out. -Well, I did.
现在我要你告诉我
Now I want you to show me…
什么是真实的
…what is real.
这是真实的吗?
Is this real?
这血是真实的吗?
Is that real blood?
你喜欢你的生命被侵入吗?
You like having your life fucked with?
妈的,发生什么事?
What the hell’s going on?
来啊!来啊!
Come on! Come on!
信在那里?
Where’s the letter?
快醒过来
Snap out of it!
你不会再打我?
Not gonna hit me again, are you?
你拉我回来的?
Did you yank me back?
嗯,好不容易
Yeah, barely, man. Just barely.
你没有开动时间表,时间没办法设定
You didn’t start the timer.It couldn’t engage.
你为什么独自一个人做这些?
What were you doing this alone for anyway?
他想杀我
He tried to kill me.
-谁? -亚斯敦
-Who? -Ashton.
天!
Jesus!
他发现他的世界不是真的,这是个错误
He found out his world isn’t real.This is a mistake.
整个计划,这个实验
This whole project,this experiment.
我们扭曲别人的生活
We are screwing with people’s lives!
你在说疯话
Now you’re talking crazy.
我知道你刚经历了一次他妈的不愉快旅程–
I know you just had a bad fucking trip–
他妈的不愉快旅程?
“Bad fucking trip”?
他妈的不愉快旅程?
“Bad fucking trip”?
那些人是真的,他们就像你和我一样真实
These people are real.They are as real as you and me.
嗯,那是因为…
Yeah, that’s because…
…我们把他们设计成这样
…we designed them that way.
到最后,他们只是一堆电子线路
In the end, they’re just a bunch of electronic circuits.
我告诉你些事
Here’s something else.
我要把这“他妈的不愉快旅程”关掉
I’m shutting this “bad fucking trip” right down.
-我明早公告所有人 -你不能这样做
-I’m telling everybody tomorrow. -You can’t do that.
你不能这样做
You can’t do that.
你在说我们生命中的六年
You’re talking about six years of our lives.
我们所有人
All of us.
你不能将开关拔掉,然后回家
You can’t just pull the plug and go home!
我想找传珍妮
I’m looking for Jane Fuller.
对不起,她已不住在这里了
Sorry, she’s no longer with us.
那女人消失了
The lady vanished.
知道她去了那里吗?
Any idea where to?
-我怎么知道?-传汉龙…
Why would I?
…并没有女儿
Hannon Fuller doesn’t have a daughter.
我想我犯了个惯性的错误:
I think I made the age-old mistake:
“永远不要信任一个漂亮的女人”
“Never trust a beautiful woman.”
那么,她是谁?
Who is she, then?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
我们花了数天联络法国官方
It took us a couple of days to contact the French authorities.
你猜猜看?
Guess what?
他们也从没听过她
They never heard of her, either.
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
传小姐已退了房♥
Miss Fuller checked out.
你载她去了那里?我在找她
Did you drive her anywhere? I’m looking for her.
公♥司♥规矩,不能透露
No can do.Company rules.
我叫贺道格,我在找一位名叫传珍妮的
I’m Douglas Hall.I’m looking for a young woman…
年轻女人
…named Jane Fuller.
我想你找错地址了
I think you picked the wrong house.
她可能用另一个名她大约5呎8吋
Maybe she’s going under another name. She’s about 5’8″.
金头发
Blonde hair.
你找她什么事?
What do you want from her?
对不起,我想找娜塔莎
Excuse me,I’m looking for Natasha Molinaro.
她在那边第四个柜台
Over there on register four.
这是收据,谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
七元零一分
$7.01.
将它滑过
Just slide it through.
要找回现金吗?
You want cash back?
为什么不拍照片?可以保存久些
Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer.
可能是似曾相识之类
Must be déjà vu or something.
纸袋或塑胶袋?
Paper or plastic?
塑胶袋
Plastic.
弄好了
There you go.
贺先生
Mr. Hall!
你忘了你的信♥用♥卡♥
You forgot your credit card.
谢谢
Thanks.
不要客气
No problem.
对不起,刚才一直盯着你看,你一定遇过不少吧
Sorry about staring at you in there.You must get that a lot.
对,但通常都是错的人选
Yeah, but mostly from the wrong kinds of guys.
你不是本地人,对吗?
You’re not from here, are you?
你为什么要问?
What makes you ask?
那只是…
Well, it’s just….
我有一种以前见过面的奇怪感觉
I just had this funny feeling that we met before.
或者在另一生
Maybe in another life.
嗯,或者这解释了一切
Yeah, I guess that would explain it.
我要回去继续工作,或者…
Anyway, I gotta get back to my daily grind, so….
有机会再见
Maybe I’ll see you around sometime.
$7.28
$7.28.
收十元,这是你的零钱,谢谢你
Out of 10. Here’s your change.Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜塔莎…
Natasha Molinaro…
…二十七岁,单身
…27, single.
换工作像换内衣一样
Changes jobs like others change underwear.
来自德萨斯州的奥士丁,从事过模特儿这行业
Comes from Austin, Texas.Made some money modeling.
没有毕业就放弃了文凭
Left school without a degree.
她室友不知道她昨天或者前天做过什么
Her roommate has no idea
what she was doing yesterday.
似乎莫小姐没有不在场证据
Looks like Molinaro doesn’t have an alibi.
她的室友还有说什么?
What else did the roommate say?
她说娜塔丽莎最近不是很舒服
Says lately, Natasha hasn’t been feeling well.
她最近有些失忆症
She’s been having some sort of amnesia attacks.
整晚外出,整天睡觉
Going out all night,sleeping all day.
认为她有可能吸毒
Thought she was using drugs.
她有吸毒的记录吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!