你很脸熟
You look very familiar.
很高兴认识你,传小姐
Nice to meet you, Miss Fuller.
嗨,惠尼,你好吗?
Hey, Whitney. How you doing?
把他像野兽般切开
Sliced him up like an animal.
为了什么?
And for what?
他是我们这个年代的爱因斯坦,真浪费
He was the Einstein of our generation. It’s a waste.
在我离开时到底发生什么鬼事?
What the hell happened while I was away?
他常常进入系统内
He was jacking into the system a lot.
我以为你知道,你不知道?
I thought you knew. You didn’t know?
我们还有几个月才可以进入第一次试验
We’re months away from the first trial run.
没错,但他在冒险
We are. You know, he was taking a big chance.
我还可以做什么?你知道他的为人
What was I supposed to do? You know how he is.
有任何麻烦吗?
Were there complications?
据我所知是没有
None that I know of yet.
他有没有告诉过你他有个女儿?
Did he ever tell you he had a daughter?
-为什么? -因为我刚见过她
-Why? -Because I just met her.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding me.
约翰,我要计程车公♥司♥的电♥话♥号♥码
John, I need the number of that cab company.
不需要了,先生
No need, sir.
她去了奥丽酒店
She went to the Omni Hotel.
我是麦探长
Detective McBain.
对不起,让你失望
Sorry to disappoint you.
我去找道格
I’ll find Doug.
其实我只想和你谈
It’s you I wanted to talk with.
为什么事?
What for?
想捉那杀你老板的凶手吗?
Want me to catch your boss’s killer?
当然
Of course.
整件事是个巨型的电脑游戏?
The whole thing’s a giant computer game?
不,它不需要使用者与它互动才发挥作用
No,it doesn’t need a user to interact with it to function.
所有单元都是完整地组合,而且是自我学习的电子数码物体
Its units are fully formed, self-learning cyber beings.
-单元? -电子化的模拟角色
-Units? -Electronic, simulated characters.
他们是系统里的人
They populate the system.
他们有思想…
They think…
…他们工作…
…they work…
…他们进食
…they eat.
他们做♥爱♥?
They fuck?
就让我们说他们以我们作模范
Let’s just say that they’re modeled after us.
我们现在有个蓝本:大约在1937年的洛杉矶
Right now, we have a working prototype: Los Angeles, circa 1937.
为什么是37年?
Why ’37?
传先生想重新创造他的青年时代
Fuller wanted to start by re-creating
the era of his youth.
所以
You see…
当我的思想进入后
…while my mind is jacked in…
我四处逛,感受1937年
…I’m walking around experiencing 1937.
而我的身体留在这里
My body stays here…
守住程式连系零件的意识
…and holds the consciousness of the program link unit.
你以为其中的一个单元爬上一条延长线
You think one of them units crawled up an extension cord…
杀了它的制♥造♥者?
…and killed its maker?
传小姐登记了没有?
Miss Fuller checked in yet?
传小姐
Miss Fuller.
很高兴找到你
Glad I caught you.
贺先生
Mr. Hall.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
是关于你父亲,事实上
It’s about your father, actually.
你说你几天前和他谈过话
You said you spoke with him a few days ago.
可否告诉我一些谈话的内容?
Can you tell me anything about that conversation?
你是否觉得他有异样?
Did he seem strange to you at all?
他最近承受了很大的压力
He’d been under a lot of stress lately.
他叫我飞来美国帮公♥司♥一把
He asked me to fly to the States, so I could help with the company.
帮他打理它?
Help him run it?
结束它
Shut it down.
我为他工作了六年,如果他想结束公♥司♥
I worked with him for six years.
If he wanted to shut it down…
他应该会告诉我
…he would’ve told me about it.
他甚至没跟你提到我
He didn’t tell you about me.
但我希望他有
But I wish he had.
很高兴再见到你
It’s nice to see you again.
对不起,我迟到了,你有看过所有文件吗?
Sorry I’m late. Have you looked through the paperwork?
有,我想我们有很大的机会赢
Yes, I have. And I think we have a very strong case.
这公♥司♥很快的会归在你的名下
The company should be yours in no time.
-你是什么意思? -我要说的是,你父亲
-Strong case? -What I’m saying is, your father…
将遗嘱受益人改为员工
…changed his will in favor of the employees.
事实上,你的名字从未出现过
In fact, you aren’t mentioned in the original will either.
但是如我所说我们有很大的机会赢
But as I said, I think
we have a very strong case.
谁在主持董事局?
Who will head the board now?
贺道格
Douglas Hall.
不错
Not bad.
2亿元企业的老板
Owner of a $2 billion enterprise.
奇怪,传先生会在死前更改遗嘱
Strange, Fuller would amend
his will just before he died.
事情发生时,我正在飞机上
I was on an airplane when it happened.
根据守卫说,传先生在晚上十点半离开办公室
According to the security guard,
Fuller left the office at 10:30 p.m.
是在你班机抵达后半小时
30 minutes after your plane arrived.
验尸报告说他的死亡时间约在午夜
Autopsy shows that he died around midnight.
-你有时间与他碰面 -但我没有
-You had time to catch up with him. -But I didn’t.
-我直接回家 -没有和他谈过?
-I went straight home. -Didn’t talk to him?
没有电子邮件,没有传真,没有留言?
No e-mails, no faxes,not even a message?
全部没有
None of the above.
知道吗,那很有趣
You know, that’s funny.
因为我们查过传先生的电♥话♥记录
We checked Fuller’s phone records.
他用电♥话♥卡在晚上11:02打了个电♥话♥
He made a call with his calling card at 11:02 p.m.
妈的!
Shit!
是你家里的号♥码
Your home number.
请你这几天最好不要离开
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t
leave town for a couple of days.
把这游戏修好
And get that game fixed.
少了个弹簧之类的
It’s missing a spring.
你没有新–
You have no new–
还原,还原
Restore. Restore.
还原留言,按“倒回”
To restore messages, press “rewind” now.
-昨日下午2:45 -我尝试安排…
-Yesterday at 2:45 p.m. -I managed to reschedule–
-昨日下午5:14 -喂,贺先生…
-Yesterday at 5:14 p.m. -Hello, Mr. Hall–
-昨日下午11:02 -道格,是我
-Yesterday at 11:02 p.m. -Douglas, it’s me.
听着,我遇见一件不可思议的事把这一切都改变了
Listen, I’ve stumbled onto something incredible.
This changes everything.
我在主街与第七街交界的酒吧
I’m here in some bar on Main and 7th.
万一我发生什么事我在系统内留了一个讯息给你
In case something happens to me,I left you a message in the system.
我交给了–
I gave it to–
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
进入档案:传氏
什么事?
What’s going on?
我尝试进入传先生的档案
I’m trying to get into Fuller’s files.
做什么?
For what?
他死的那晚留了一个留言给我
He left a message for me the night he died.
-他知道有人想杀他
-你告诉了警方吗?
-He knew someone wanted to kill him.
-Did you tell the police?
为什么不?
-No. -Why not?
他也说他留了一个讯息给我
He also said he left a message
for me in the system.
道格,这是我的领域,好吗?
Douglas, please. This is my stuff, okay?
完成
这是传先生在里面活动的互动单元
These are the units that Fuller
interacted with when he was there.
或者他想我进入
Maybe he wanted me to go in.
道格,假如你在想是我认为你在想的
If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking…
你想也不要想
…don’t even think about it.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
不,我不会帮你
No, no, no. I won’t help you.
-你这是冒很大的险 -我要进入
-It’s a serious risk. -I have to get in.
你会死
You could die.
警方认为我杀了传先生
The cops think I killed him.
他们可能对
They may be right.
-什么意思? -所有箭头指向我
-What do you mean? -Everything points to me.
坦白说,我不再知道什么是真像

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!