Well…You speak English.
-你也会啊 -呼
– So do you. – Huh.
这是我第一次来西班牙
It’s my first time in Spain.
你不仅仅是在西班牙 你是在巴斯克地区
You’re not only in Spain. You’re in the Basque country.
我们是在纳瓦拉
We are in Navarre.
好吧 在巴斯克地区的纳瓦拉 还有房♥间吗?
Well, is there a room in the Basque country in Navarre?
房♥间? 你是说床位吧?
A room? You mean a bed.
床也好 房♥间也好 都行
A bed, a room, it’s all the same.
我太累了
I’m very tired.
食宿15欧
15 euros for a bed and food,
但现在太晚了 没有吃的
but it’s late, so no food,
-不开火了 -额
– no more cooking. – Ah.
没东西吃也得15欧吗?
No food, but still 15 euros?
-是的 -好的
– Yes. – Okay.
鞋放在这
Shoes here.
厕所
Bathroom there.
你睡这
You’re here.
欢迎来到容切斯瓦 晚安
Welcome to Roncesvalles. Buenas noches.
请问 先生 你有芥末酱吗?
Pardon me, sir. Do you have any Grey Poupon?
在休息点前我和你走的线路一样
I followed the same route as you to a point,
然后我在万卡路斯迂回而行
Um, but then I detoured at Vall Carlos,
这就是我比你早几个小时 到这里的原因
and that’s why I got here a couple of hours before you.
我的指南上没提什么绕道
My guidebook didn’t say anything about any detours.
是的 那是因为你那本 不是荷兰版本的
Yeah, but that’s because you haven’t got the Dutch guidebook.
-荷兰版的旅游指南? -是的
-The Dutch guidebook? – Yep.
因为我们荷兰人 就爱找捷径
You know, because we Dutch, we’re always
用最快的速度抵达下一个目的地
trying to find the quickest way to get to the next party.
你知道他们是怎么说的
Heh. Because you know what they say.
“不是荷兰人 不会懂得多”
If it ain’t Dutch, it ain’t much.
那个老女人给你吃的没?
Did the old woman feed you?
-没有 -你算幸运的
– No. – Well, you’re lucky.
肉硬得象路基石
The meal was as grim as the beds.
吃这个吧
Here. Have this.
-不行 我不能吃你的东西 -吃吧
– No. I can’t take your food. – Yeah, you can.
-谢谢 -不用谢
– All right. Thanks. – You’re welcome.
还有几天就到潘普洛纳了
Pamplona in a couple of days.
海明威 斗牛 所有这一切
Hemingway, running of the bulls, all that.
我想我要在这里呆上
I think I might stay there for a couple…
行者们! 这里禁止毒品!
iPeregrinos! No drugs here.
我的鼻子灵得很
I know what I smell.
我会打电♥话♥给民防队的!
I will call the Guardia Civil.
-好了 -我会打给警♥察♥的!
– Ja. Ja. – I will call the police!
-好吧 -好吧!
– Ja. – So…
-好了好了 -好吧!
– Ja, ja. – Ja.
她说什么 毒品?
What does she mean, drugs?
没什么大不了的
Oh, nothing.
好吧 起码在荷兰没什么大不了的
Well, well, nothing by Dutch standards.
需要一点烟草助兴
Just a little tobacco booster, yeah,
我才睡得着
to help us sleep.

Hmm.
-来点儿吗 汤姆? -不 谢谢
– You want some, too? – No. Thank you.
你确定?
Sure?
确定一定以及肯定
I’m sure.
看这儿
Here.
种类齐全 供君挑选
I also have these options.
安♥眠♥药♥ 耳塞
Ambien, earplugs.
我知道你一直 对荷兰男人心存绮梦 夫人
I know you got a thing for Dutchmen, Se?ora.
在你的梦里 你个狗♥日♥的♥
你走过朝圣之路吗 夫人?
Have you ever walked the Camino, Se?ora?
从来没有
Never.
年轻的时候我太忙了
When I was young, I was too busy,
而现在的我又太老了
and now that I’m older,
太累了走不动
I’m too tired.
一路平安
Buen camino.
汤姆 我们出发前应该来点咖啡
Hey, Tom, we should get a coffee here before we go,
增加活力 怎么样?
just to, uh…to get our motor running, no?
好吧 速战速决
Yeah, we’ll…we’ll have a quick coffee.
哦 瞧! 汤姆 一家奶酪店
Ah, look, a cheese maker, Tom.
新鲜的山羊奶酪 伙计
Ho ho ho. Fresh… fresh goat cheese, my man.
来吧 汤姆
Come on, Tom. You haven’t lived
没有尝过这山里的山羊奶酪你就白活了
until you have goat cheese from these mountains.
走得动吗 胖子?
Are you gonna make it, fat man?
别惦念我 老家伙
Don’t you worry about me, old man.
嗨 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
我们在圣·让碰面的时候
When we met in Saint-Jean,
你没提过朝圣之行
you…you said nothing about going on pilgrimage.
我的目的不是朝圣
I wasn’t going on pilgrimage.
可此时我们 都走在同一条路上
Yet here we are.
是的
Yeah.
你说你是为了家事?
Y-You said you were on family business.
没错
I am.
而你到圣地亚哥的装备
But you…you have all the equipment
一应俱全
for the, uh… for the walk to Santiago.
是的
Yeah.
汤姆 盒子里的那些灰
Tom, that…that box with the ashes…
是我儿子
My son.
我不走了 约斯特
I’m done for the day, Joost.
今晚就在这儿住下了
I’m staying here tonight.
-这里? 这个村子吗? -是的
– Here? ln this village? – Yeah.
但是再走两步就到潘普洛纳了呀
But Pamplona’s a stone throw away.
我的脚痛的不行了 得脱掉这鞋子好好歇会
My feet are killing me. I gotta get out of these shoes.
很抱歉 但我的脚没事
I’m sorry, but not me, man.
-潘普洛纳向你致意! -好的
– Pamplona beckons. – Okay.
我的荣幸 汤姆
It’s been a pleasure, Tom.
嗨 一路顺风
Hey, uh, buen camino.
我不会说西班牙语
I don’t speak Spanish.
我们正等着你呢
We were expecting you.
等我?
Expecting me?
-你是朝圣者 是吗? -是的
– You’re a pilgrim, Sí? – Yes.
我们一直都在等朝圣者
We’re always expecting pilgrims.
来吧 我们这还有很多床铺 你还能吃上热乎乎的饭
Come. We have plenty of beds, and your food is still warm.
你好 美国人都在这!
Hey, the Americans are here.
好 好 好!
Bueno, bueno, bueno.
来 大家一起 过来
Vamos. Come on.
事情的真♥相♥让人迷惑
The truth of the matter is confusing.
查理曼有更好的点子
No. Charlemagne had other ideas, to extend his empire.
来延续他的帝国
He crossed the Pyrenees,
他穿过比利牛斯山 但是事非所愿
but nothing worked out as he intended.
这可是西班牙!
This is Spain.
这可是西班牙的巴斯克!
This is Basque Spain.
他对潘普洛纳的巴斯克人严刑拷打
He tortured the Basques of Pamplona
允许他的武士对
and allowed his men to have
我们的女人为所欲为 纵情享乐
a little too much rest and relaxation with our women.
巴斯克人以牧羊为生
When the Basque shepherds who lived around here
世世代代栖居于此
heard what happened in Pamplona,
尽管他们溜到丛林里 但听说了在潘普洛纳发生的事后
they slipped into the woods.
我们巴斯克人去把他们给统统宰了
Then we, we Basques, killed them.
不好意思 先生 但是这本书里说的可不一样
Sorry, monsieur, but based on what I have read here,
你说的全是胡扯 没错吧?
that is complete crap, d’accord?
书里没有多少是真的
Ah, you won’t find much truth in this book.
查理曼 应该读罗兰德
Charlemagne, Ro-land…
不是”罗兰”
not Rrroland, Roland…
这是法国历史的一部分 别瞎说
this is part of French history, okay, no, not Basque.
法国人?
The French?
法国人不想承认 罗兰德的死
The French don’t want to admit that the death of Roland
是源于查理曼的非信徒行径
was because of Charlemagne’s un-Christian intentions.
够了 阿勒兹!
Come on. Allez.
等等 等等
W-Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
-晚安 -等等 先生
– Night. – Wait a minute. Se?or.
我以为是阿♥拉♥伯人 杀死罗兰德的
Se?or, I thought it was the Arabs that killed Roland.
有人说你是加拿大的
One of the guys said you’re Canadian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!