苏丝黄的世界
威廉霍顿
南茜关
希维雅辛斯
抱歉,我非有意失礼… –免谈
Pardon me. I don’t mean to be rude… – No talk.
你是说我不要说还是你不要说?我叫你别跟我说话
You mean I no talk or you no talk? – I mean you no talk to me.
我并不是想钓你,我只想画… 要我叫警♥察♥来吗?
I’m not trying to pick you up. I just… – You want me to call officer?
你能否让我…
We”, won’t you please allow…?
先生,那个小姐留下的皮包!
谢谢,我拿过去给她
Thank you. I’ll give it to her.
警♥察♥!
Officer!
警♥察♥!
Officer.
什么事?小姐
Yes, miss?
这个人偷了我的皮包
This man steal my purse.
偷了你的…不,慢着 我可没偷你的皮包啊!
Now, wait a minute. I didn’t steal your purse.
我只是 警♥察♥先生,逮捕他
I was just… – Arrest him.
他到处跟着我 就是想偷我的皮包
He follow me everywhere on ferry just to get my purse.
你疯了?我只是… 你是否拿了这小姐的皮包?先生
Are you out of your mind? – Did you take purse?
我当然没拿 –逮捕他
Of course I didn’t. – Arrest him.
那边坐着一位太太,她…
There was a lady sitting down there, and she…
她来了,太太
Here she is. Madam.
你是否可以 解释一下这皮包的事?
Would you explain about the purse?
我带回来了-
I bring back.
是啊 –我想你弄错了,小姐
Yeah. – I think you make mistake, miss.
这位太太说你把皮包忘在位子上
This lady say you left purse on seat.
你明白了吧?
There, you see.
我要告到我爸爸那里去
I report this to my father.
多谢你,也谢谢你
Thank you very much. Thank you too.
抱歉,误会了你,先生 –没关系
Sorry about mistake, sir. – It’s all right.
你用这种方式报答我? –免谈
Well, that’s appreciation. – No talk.
我应该把你的皮包丢在那边不管 丢掉活该
I should’ve left your purse. Serve you right.
–你为何不早解释?要等到我叫警♥察♥来?
Why you not explain? Why you let me call officer?
你给我惹来麻烦
You cause me trouble.
我给你惹来麻烦?你差点害我被捕啊
You almost got me arrested.
–那是你的错
Is your fault.
免谈
No talk.
等一下
Wait.
东西都在,你可以走了
Everything here. You can go now.
你该不会认为我拿了你的东西吧
You don’t think I took anything?
现在不了,钱都还在
Not now. Money all here.
你是我所遇见过的女孩里最会让人生气的
You’re the most exasperating girl I’ve ever met.
–我们不曾相遇 我不和陌生人说话
We not meet. I no talk to strangers.
我知道,我们就是如此开始的 免谈,免谈
Yes, I know. That’s where we came in. “No talk, no talk.”
免谈?
No talk?
你是个水手?
You sailor?
水手?为什么?
A sailor? Why?
我父亲说 “水手总是交一大堆女朋友
My father say, “sailors catch too many girls.
如果你跟水手说话,我就揍你”
“You talk to sailor, I beat you.”
原来你是顾忌这个 不,我不是水手
If that’s what’s bothering you, no, I’m not a sailor.
那么我们可以谈,你是做什么的
Then I talk. What are you?
我是个…艺术家
I’m an artist.
艺术家在中国是很受人敬重
In China, artists very respected.
我所来自的地方可不同
Not where I come from.
你是美国人? –是的
You American? – Yes.
我是中国人
Me Chinese.
–真的?
No kidding?
我的名字叫蜜玲
My name’s mee ling.
–蜜玲?
Mee ling.
我叫劳勃罗麦仕
My name’s Robert Lomax.
你住在香港?
You live in Hong Kong?
我住在好多地方
Oh, I live many places.
有时住在维多利亚山上
Sometime on peak.
有时住在浅水湾
Sometime at repulse bay.
你知道,我父亲很有钱
My father very rich, you know.
他有…四栋房♥子
He has… four houses.
你能跟我说话是我的荣幸
Well, I’m honored that you’ll talk to me.
那么…你是个艺术家了?
So you artist, huh?
当我结婚时 或许我父亲会找你给我画张像
When I get married, maybe my father have you paint picture of me.
你…你要结婚了?是的
You’re going to get married? – Yes.
我下个月要到美国去嫁给一个有钱的中国人
I go to america next month to marry rich Chinese.
希望我会喜欢他
Hope I like him.
你从没见过他?
You’ve never met him?
这不重要,我都听我父亲的话
That’s not important. I obey my father.
合约已经签了
Contract’s already signed.
我知道这是种古老的中国风俗
Well, I know it’s an old Chinese custom,
但我可不会娶一个不曾谋面的人
but I could never marry anyone I hadn’t met.
你不是中国人,我也不是美国人
Oh, you not Chinese. I not American.
我就听说过一个
I hear of one English girl
住在维多利亚山上的英国女孩
who lives on peak
在四个月内换了四个男朋友
had four boyfriends in four months
最后嫁给了第五个
and then married number five.
中国女孩在结婚前得保持纯洁 中国女孩一定得是…
Chinese girl must be pure when she marries. Chinese girl must be…
英文里形容没有做过爱的女孩 是那个字?
What is that word in English for girl who never make love?
这有好几个字…不 我是说不曾和男孩做过爱的女孩
Well, there are lots of words. – No, I mean girl who never make love.
这个字是什么?
What is word?
处♥女♥!是的,处♥女♥!我就是这样
Virgin! Yes, virgin. That’s me.
这是一件丢脸的事吗?
Is something to be ashamed of?
不,但也不适合在渡轮上大声地喊出来
No, but it’s not the kind of thing one shouts on a ferry boat.
我以身为一个好女孩而感到骄傲
Oh, I proud to be good girl.
我为你感到骄傲为荣
I’m proud that you’re proud.
我们到达香港这边了
We Hong Kong side now.
我不会再见到你了,是吧?
So I’m not going to see you again, huh?
为什么?
Why?
–我那张画还没完成啊 拜托你,别再说了
Well, I haven’t finished my sketch. – Please, no talk.
我父亲派了一辆车来接我
My father send car to meet me.
如果让司机看到我和陌生人说话 他会告诉我父亲的
Driver see me talk to stranger, he tell my father.
–我明白了
Oh, I see.
好,再见了
Ok. Goodbye.
等一下
Wait.
再见
Goodbye.
我希望你将来能成为一位有名的画家
I hope someday you be famous artist.
蜜玲…处♥女♥
Mee ling, virgin.
湾仔区 –湾仔是在哪个方向 但那地方是中国人住的,先生
Wan chai is that way. But this is for Chinese, sir.
你能否为我推荐一间便宜点的旅馆?
Can you recommend a cheap hotel there?
–对不起,先生 那地方不适合你
Excuse me, but it is not for you, sir.
住在那里的人是很穷的,先生
People there are very poor, sir.
这么说我和他们有许多相同之处 我建议你坐一辆黄包车过去
We’ll have a lot in common. – I suggest that you take a ricksha.
我想用走的
I like to walk.
谢谢你,警官
Thank you, sir.
蜜玲
Mee ling!
哈罗 真对不起
Hello. – Yes, yes. Very sorry.
你需要什么吗?
You wish something? – Yes.
是的,那位刚从这里出去的女孩
That girl that just left, I tried to catch her.
我试着要叫住她,你看到了吗?不,没看到
Did you see her? – No. No notice.
她叫蜜玲
Her name is mee ling.
蜜玲?我不认识叫蜜玲的人
Mee ling? Know nobody named mee ling.
这栋房♥子可能是她父亲的 他非常有钱
Her father probably owns this building. He’s very rich.
你知道这房♥子的主人的名字吗?
Do you know the man who owns this place?
知道,叫阿东,就是我
Yes. Ah tong. That’s me.
谢了
Oh. Well, thanks.
很抱歉,很抱歉
Very sorry. Very sorry.
这是个旅馆,对不对?
This is a hotel, isn’t it?
是的,很好的旅馆!
Yes. Very good hotel.
你这里有没有让人包租整月的?
Do you have monthly terms?
你要包一个房♥间,一个月?
You want a room for a whole month?
是的,你开个价钱给我
Yes. Can you give me a price?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
我要一间不贵的房♥间
I want an inexpensive room.
我给你特别的折扣
I make you special rate.
270块
Two hundred and seventy dollar.
270块美金?是港币,不是美金
Two hundred and seventy dollars? – Hong Kong dollar. No American.
是啊…
Oh, sure.
这是多少呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!