斯巴达克斯
西元前一世纪
In the last century before the birth…
在基♥督♥教信仰诞生的时候
of the new faith called Christianity…
旨在推♥翻♥罗马的异教暴♥政♥
which was destined to overthrow the pagan tyranny of Rome…
并建立新的社会
and bring about a new society…
取代以罗马共和国 为中心的文明世界
the Roman republic stood at the very centre of the civilized world.
诗人赞颂到 众神的国度中
“Of all things fairest,” sang the poet…
最美好的事物 便是金色的罗马
“first among cities and home of the gods is golden Rome.”
然而 正值全盛时期的罗马
Yet even at the zenith of her pride and power…
却受到一种致命疾病的侵袭
the Republic lay fatally stricken with a disease called…
那就是奴隶制度
human slavery.
独♥裁♥的时代已悄然成形
The age of the dictator was at hand…
隐身于黑暗之中 伺机而动
waiting in the shadows for the event to bring it forth.
就在同一世纪
In that same century…
希腊色雷斯省被征服的同时
in the conquered Greek province of Thrace…
一名不识字的女奴 增加了她主人的财富
an illiterate slave woman added to her master’s wealth…
生下一名男婴 取名为斯巴达格斯
by giving birth to a son whom she named Spartacus.
一个骄傲 叛逆的儿子
A proud, rebellious son…
被卖♥♥到如人间炼狱般的 利比亚矿场
who was sold to living death in the mines of Libya…
当时他年仅12岁
before his thirteenth birthday.
在那里 他渡过了青春岁月
There, under whip and chain and sun…
每天饱受日晒鞭打
he lived out his youth and his young manhood…
幻想着奴隶制度终将结束
dreaming the death of slavery…
他的梦想在两千年后才实现
2,000 years before it finally would die.
回去工作
Back to work!
起来 斯巴达格斯 你这只色雷斯狗
Get up, Spartacus, you Thracian dog!
你给我起来
Come on, get up!
我的脚踝 我的脚踝
My ankle, my ankle!
我的脚踝
My ankle!
又是斯巴达格斯 这次他死定了
Spartacus again? This time he dies.
全部给我回去工作
Back to work, all ofyou!
-欢迎 兰托勒斯 -是该欢迎我 亲爱的队长
-Welcome, Lentulus Batiatus. -Welcome, indeed, my dear captain.
在酷热下跋涉了十一英哩
Eleven miles through the disastrous heat…
雇用护卫的开销更是惊人
and the cost of hiring an escort… ruinous.
尽管如此 我保证你没有
Even so, I warrant you have nothing fit to sell me,
合适的货色可以卖♥♥给我
have you, Captain?
我的时间跟金钱都浪费了 告诉我实话吧
I’ve wasted my time and my money. Tell me the truth.
我想有几个货色 你应该会感兴趣
I think we have a few you might be interested in.
什么 就这些 这些在等死
What, these? Carrion! The buzzards are late.
这边这个还不错 他是高庐人
This one here’s not bad. He’s a Gaul.
我不喜欢高庐人 体毛太多
I don’t like Gauls. Hairy.
-他不用别人帮忙下得来吗 -你给我下来
-Can he come down from there unassisted? -Come down, you!
滚下来
Come down!
最好能让我看他的牙齿
Be good enough to show me the teeth.
-把嘴张开 -谢谢你
-Open your mouth! -Thank you.
没错 牙齿不行 骨骼就不行
Yes. As the teeth go, so go the bones.
这张嘴不合格
This mouth is really impermissible.
-这家伙是纸老虎 -还有其他的货色
-The fellow’s made of chalk. -We have others. Many others!
太阳在那边 我还得花钱请他们
The sun’s over there. I have to pay these people.
那是谁
Who’s that?
那是个色雷斯人 我用他来杀鸡儆猴的
This one’s a Thracian. I’m making an example of him.
-打算怎么做 -让他活活饿死
-How? -Starve him to death.
这是唯一会让奴隶害怕的事
It’s the only thing impresses slaves.
真可怜
What a pity.
他还有反应 肌肉很结实 能看他的牙齿吗
He reacts. Good muscle tone. Can I see his teeth?
斯巴达格斯 把嘴张开
Open your mouth, Spartacus!
他闻起来像犀牛
You smell like a rhinoceros.
队长 你叫他把嘴张开 他敢不服从
Captain, you asked him to open his mouth. He doesn’t obey you?
他的牙齿是他最大的特徵
His teeth are the best thing about him.
一个小时前 他才咬断一名卫兵的脚筋
He hamstrung a guard with them not more than an hour ago.
脚筋 太不可思议了 真希望我在场
Hamstrung? How marvellous! I wish I’d been here.
这个我要了 去看其他的吧
I’ll take him. Let’s look at some of the others.
走快一点
Come along!
扣除伤亡外 我们可以获利一万一千元
In spite of sickness and death, we will profit 11,000 sesterces!
当然还包含你的佣金在内
Including your commission, of course.
不 主人 还不包含我的佣金
No, sir. Without my commission.
马塞拉斯 都在那儿了
Marcellus, there they are.
看起来虽然脏 却是我能找到最好的了
They’re a dirty -looking lot, but it’s the best I could find.
没人能做出更好的选择了
No one else could have made so fine a choice.
奴隶们…
Slaves…
你们现在到了 兰托勒斯的斗剑学校
you have arrived at the gladiatorial school of Lentulus Batiatus.
在这里 你们会受专门训练 进行双人的生死格斗
Here you will be trained by experts to fight in pairs to the death.
很明显的 你们不会被要求 在这里进行生死格斗
Obviously, you won’t be required to fight to the death here.
而会在你们被卖♥♥掉以后
That will only be after you’ve been sold…
上流社会要求
and then for ladies and gentlemen of quality…
被懂得欣赏格斗的
those who appreciate a fine kill.
斗剑士就像匹种马 必须养尊处优
A gladiator’s like a stallion, He must be pampered.
会有人帮你们涂油 沐浴
You’ll be oiled, bathed…
刮胡子 按♥摩♥ 教你们用脑袋思考
shaved, massaged, taught to use your heads.
好的体格配上笨头脑 就像生命本身一样廉价
A good body with a dull brain is as cheap as life itself!
你们会绑正式的发髻
You’ll be given your ceremonial caudas.
麻烦你 马塞拉斯 就是这种
Marcellus, please. There.
以你的发髻为荣
Be proud of them.
在特殊的情况下 你们之中让我高兴的
On certain special occasions, those of you who please me…
还能得到年轻女子的陪伴
will even be given the companionship of a young lady.
大约有半数的结业生
Approximately half our graduates…
可以活五…活十年
live for five, ten… ten years.
有些甚至获得自♥由♥
Some of them even attain freedom…
成为训练师
and become trainers themselves.
就像马塞拉斯一样
Marcellus.
我在此恭喜你们 愿幸运之神眷顾你们
I congratulate you. And may fortune smile on most of you.
马塞拉斯 注意右边第二个
Marcellus, watch the second from the right.
他是色雷斯人 差点因为咬断卫兵的脚筋被杀
He’s a Thracian. They were going to kill him for hamstringing a guard.
-我们会矫正他 -别做得太过火 他有潜力
-We’ll break him of that. -Don’t overdo it. He has quality.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
我喜欢你们
I like you.
我希望你们是我的朋友
I want you to be my friend.
也希望我是你们的朋友
I want to be your friend.
我只要求大家好好相处
All I ask is that you get along with me.
奴隶 你叫什么名字
What’s your name, slave?
斯巴达格斯
Spartacus.
我感觉你不喜欢我
I feel you don’t like me.
把剑给他
Give him your sword.
拿着
Take it!
我感觉你想杀我
I have a feeling you want to kill me.
这是你唯一的机会
This is the only chance you’ll ever get.
杀我啊
Kill me!
奴隶 用不着害怕
Don’t be afraid, slave.
你手里有剑
You have that sword.
我只有一把木刀
I only have this piece of wood!
你打算违背我的命令
Are you going to disobey me?
把他的剑拿走
Take his sword.
你不像我想的那么笨
You’re not as stupid as I thought.
甚至你可能很聪明
You might even be intelligent.
而那对奴隶来说很危险
That’s dangerous for slaves.
你只要记住…
You just remember…
从今以后 不论你做什么 我都会特别注意
from now on, everything you do, I’ll be watching.
你刚才做得对
You did the right thing.
每隔一阵子 马塞拉斯就喜欢杀鸡儆猴
Every once in a while, Marcellus likes to kill a man as an example.
我想他是找上了你 最好小心点
I think he’s picked you. Better watch him.
-你来这里多久了 -六个月
-How long have you been here? -Six months.
我希望他找上我
I wish he’d pick me.
在被他们抬出去前 我希望有机会杀了他
I want one chance at that pig before they carry me out!
安静 不准在下面说话
Quiet! No talking down there.
你会像在矿场一样 连累我们的
You’ll get us all in trouble, just like in the mines.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你不会想知道我的名字
You don’t want to know my name.
我也不想知道你的名字
I don’t want to know your name.
只是想表示友善
Just a friendly question.
斗剑士不交朋友的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!