I should write a handbook on how to move the masses.
我都要成舆♥论♥操纵专家了
Hang on!
别挂
Honey! Smile!
亲爱的,笑一下!
No, I think it would be better if you’re sketching in your notebook.
你给摆个写写画画的造型可能更好
But, I didn’t bring one.
但我没带笔记本
Sally, can we have a notebook here, Quick.
萨利,麻烦拿个笔记本来,快
Hang on a minute, problem with the kid.
再等等,小鬼有点事情
There you go.

But, It’s not the right colour. I’d never sketch on a green notebook.
但这本颜色不对,我从不在绿色笔记本上记事
This is just a photograph, nobody cares.
噢宝贝,拍个照而已,没人在乎这些
OK, so, where were we? Oh Yeah.
喂,我们聊到哪了?
Its amazing!
…真令人惊叹…
Wow. Thank you.
好的,谢谢
Now, I don’t want to get your hopes up, but …
虽然我想给你留个惊喜,但忍♥不住了
Listen to this:
听着:
The White House is sniffing around!
白宫在打听我们!
The White House?
白宫?
The President stated the union addresses next week, and they,
州联盟主席下周会发表演说
and they love having talking points in the audience.
观众需要这样的谈资
I can hear ’em now,
我都可以听见他说了
“Look, the American educational system is working.”
“各位,美国的教育系统成功了”
What we really need
我们现在需要的是
are pictures of your parents.
你父母的照片
Especially your brother.
尤其是你弟弟的
Preferably holding a gun, with you in the background, that would be perfect.
最好是他拿着枪,你站他身后,那就再好不过了
Tomorrow, we go to New York , do Letterman
听着,我们要去纽约上“大卫脱口秀”
and possibly 60 minutes of us not affirmed up yet.
也许还会去“60分钟”,但还没定下来
I mean, If they could just cut through the crap and make up their minds.
因为他们太犹豫,又废话连篇
The eyes dont have time to delete, Ally.
我可没时间磨磨蹭蹭
There are people lining up to book us.
我们的预约都排成队了
Attention all units, 6 minutes after the start of live.
各单位注意,6分钟后开始直播
There you go honey!
好了,宝贝
You look like a movie star!
你就像个明星
Ok, Listen up, T.S.
听我说,T.S.
This shows rating is through the roof.
这个节目的收视率高的吓人
But, they’re gonna wanna ambush you
他们会问些措手不及的问题
It’s just the price you have to pay, got it?
但你得挺住,知道么?
He’s gonna talk about Layton, for sure.
他肯定会问雷顿的事
So, you saw the accident …
你就说意外发生时你在
You saw the accident, you didn’t understand what happened,
意外发生时你在,但你不知道发生了什么
you ran for help, that’s it. Remember,
你跑去找人,就这样说,记住了
do not express any kind of guilt.
别表现出一点愧疚
you listening?
听到没?
Not until we consult with our lawyers. You understood all that?
我们至少要先咨♥询♥一下律师,都听懂了么?
We’re live in 5 minutes.
还有5分钟开播,小姐
You’re gonna go back to the green room.
你得去后面的绿房♥间待着
Well.. No, surely, it is normal for a representative of the Smithsonian…
呃,不了,我是史密森学院的代表…
Miss Jibsen, you’ll love our green room.
吉布森女士,你肯定会喜欢我们的绿房♥间的
You can watch the entire show there
那里能看得到整场节目
on a monitor.
有直播屏幕
But he is only 10… I mean, …
但他才10岁…
T.S., Call me Roy.
T.S.,我叫罗伊
Hello Roy.
你好,罗伊
First time on TV?
头一回上电视?
Lets do it.
来吧
Roy.
罗伊!
We’re live in 10 seconds.
10秒后开始直播
On the air in… 10, 9, 8 …
倒数开始… 10, 9, 8…
7, 6, 5…
7, 6, 5…
4, 3, 2…
4, 3, 2…
1!
倒数1
My guest tonight has dominated this week’s headlines.
我们今天这位嘉宾占据了本周所有头条
He is to science what Mozart is to music.
他是科学界的莫扎特
T.S. Spivet, just 10 years old,
T.S. 斯比维特,年仅10岁
and he had sprinted ahead of legions of scientists
就领先其他大批科学家
to win this year’s coveted Baird Award.
获得了今年竞争激烈的贝尔德奖
T.S., you’re 10 years old,
T.S.,你今年10岁
You’re an orphan, you grew upon a remote ranch in Montana,
是个孤儿,在蒙大拿州一个偏僻的牧场长大
your dad wanted you to be
你♥爸♥爸想让你成为
a cowboy. Am I right so far?
一个牛仔,我没说错吧?
Hmm..Yes.
没错
Coppertop Ranch, 4.73 miles
铜顶牧场,在分水岭以北
north of the Divide, 14.92 miles …
4.73英里,14.92英里…
Tell me T.S., How does a 10 year old win the Baird Award?
跟我说说,T.S.,年仅10岁是怎么获得贝尔德奖的?
Did the proverbial apple just fall
就像是那个著名的苹果
on your head
砸到你头上了?
and light bulb, you invent
于是灵光一闪,你就发明了
the perpetual motion machine?
那台永动机?
It actually already existed.
永动机原理其实已经存在
But, we needed to invented
我所做的不过是创造了
was a system to …
一个系统来…
At an age when most 10 year olds
大部分其他人在10岁时
are climbing trees, what do you do for fun?
都还在爬树,那你喜欢玩什么?
Trigonometry?
三角原理?
I like climbing trees.
我也喜欢爬树.
OK.
好的.
You’ve been conducting scientific experiments
你从4岁起
since the age of 4.
就开始进行科学实验了
Last year, one of those went
去年有一项实验
tragically wrong and resulted in the death
发生了事故
of your twin brother, Layton.
导致了你双胞胎弟弟雷顿的死亡
I did not understand what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I ran to get help, that’s all.
我跑去找人帮忙,就这样
OK.
好的
And oddly, the time has come to take a look
我想现在是时候看一看
at this extraordinary invention.
这个非凡的发明了
This is the first perpetual motion machine
这部永动机
in the history of mankind.
开创了人类历史的先河
Well, T.S. How does it work…
那么,T.S.
Liza! Do you see him?
莱萨!你看到他了么?
That’s is my brother. I can’t believe he is on TV!
那是我弟弟,真不敢相信他上电视了!
I mean, This is the same spice that wore Velcro on his shoes untill he’s 8 years old
这就是那个到了8岁还穿尼龙搭扣鞋子的小子
because he couldn’t tie his own laces.
他那时还不会系鞋带
he is on TV!
他上电视了!
He went that time when he almost electrocuted me with his seismograph.
你还记得那回 他的地震仪差点把我电死么?
Oh thats, its not mention that on TV …
噢,他可不会在电视上说这个
T.S., how long can the little wheel turn
T.S.,这个轮子像这样不消耗能量…
and produce energy
而产生能量…
without consuming energy?
能转多久?
400 years then you have to recharge the magnets.
400年,那时就必须重新充磁了
400 years!
400年!
so, you saying if this machine were 100 times larger
你的意思是假如它放大100倍
it could power all of the lights in this building for 400 years
它就能给这整栋楼的灯泡提供400年的电力
without spending a dime in electricity?
不用交一个子的电费
Well, you still have to change the light bulbs
呃,但你还是得换灯泡
given the ratio of lighting square footage,
根据单位面♥积♥光照率来算
that’s still significant cost.
这也是笔不小的开支
I think the time has come to introduce a
我认为现在是时候
very special guest,
介绍一位特殊的嘉宾了
T.S.’s mother, Dr. Clair.
T.S.的母亲,克莱尔博士
Hello T.S.
嗨,T.S.
Hello Mom.
嗨,妈妈
Ah, fuck!
哎,卧♥槽♥!
Dr. Clair, you have come here directly from Montana
克莱尔博士,你从蒙大拿赶来了
you are T.S.’s mother, correct?
你是T.S.的母亲,对吗?
Yes. That’s right.
是的
Fuck.
他妈的
T.S., why did you say in the media that you
T.S.,为什么你要在镜头前说
were an orphan, is this some spin coming from the Smithsonian?
你是个孤儿,这是史密森学院的设计么?
I don’t know.
我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!