Stop down the boilers!
今晚在阵地过夜
Go into position for the night!
[ bell clangs ]
[ lively music ]
跟我们一起跳舞吧
Dance with us!
来嘛,跳吧
– Come on, dance! – Dance!
来吧,孩子们叫你跳舞呢
Come on. The children are saying for you to dance!
来吧,孩子
Come on, boy!
找些乐子没什么丢人的
No shame in having some joy.
不,不,我不会跳
No, no. I– I don’t know how.
我教你
I’ll show you.
现在上面的红酒正在流淌
Right now upstairs the wine is flowing,
珠宝正在闪耀
and the jewels are sparkling.
这些星星就是珠宝
The stars are jewels.
星星下的我们都是一样的
We’re all the same under the stars.
如果可以的话我想把它们摘下送给你
I’d get them for you if I could.
所有的星星
All them stars.
那么多的星星
There’s so much out there
就等着我们去拿铲子铲
just waiting for us to scoop it up.
我答应过你给你一个皇冠
I promised you a tiara,
而Jamie Purse一定说到做到
and Jamie Purse is gonna get you one.
谁是Jamie Purse
Who is Jamie Purse?
哦,对
Oh… yeah.
我忘了
I forgot.
嗯…
Um…
Jamie Purse 才是我的真名
Jamie Purse is my real name.
那,Dickie先生
But… Mr. Dickie?
额,那只是
Uh, that was…
写在船票上的一个名字
just the name on the ticket.
你是怎么得到船票的?
How did you get the ticket?
你该不会是个小偷吧
You’re not a thief.
额,实际上,是我发现它的
Um… fact is, I– I found it.
你说的对
You’re right.
我不是什么小偷
I’m not a thief.
我只是抓住了机会
I just seized the opportunity.
打扰一下
If you’ll excuse me…
我不是故意打断你们的,小姐
I don’t mean to interrupt, madam,
但是我和Dickie
but, uh, me and Mr. Dickie
和乘务长
have an appointment
有个约定
with the ship’s purser.
我得走了
I got to go.
乘务长
The purser.
别跟他去
Don’t go with him.
我必须去
I have to.
难道你没有过不得不做的事情吗
Haven’t you ever had to do things…
被逼做的事情
been forced to do things?
我尽量忠于自己,如果这是你想要的
I try to stay true to myself, if that is what you mean.
你真的很棒
You’re so bloody good.
总是那么的直率和狭隘
Always on the straight and narrow.
但是,这并不是这个世界运作的方式
Well, that’s not the way the world works.
听着,也许我并不好,但我能改
Look, maybe I’m not so great, but I can change.
我要能得到她多好
I wouldn’t mind a piece of her myself.
你希望被打吗?
You want to get smashed in the face?
我知道你想,但那样的话你就得进禁闭室了
You do, and you’ll end up in the ship’s brig,
蠢小伙
you silly bugger.
现在,我要去和
Now… I’m having a jar
乘务长去忙了
with the purser in his office.
现在是把他的钥匙从他的口袋里偷出来的最佳时期
Perfect time for you to life the key out of his pocket.
有你这么双神奇的手
Magic hands like yours…
根本不成问题
no problem.
懂了吗
Understand?
知道了
All right!
你离她远点
You just stay away from her.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
对你们这样的人来说她真的太棒了
She’s too good for the likes of you.
[ snickering ]
还有我
And me.
[ bell clangs 4 times ]
铃♥声♥响了四下
4 bells.
10点了
10:00.
海面就像一个蓄水池一样平静
Ocean’s as smooth as a mill pond.
水就像油一样
Water’s like oil.
我跟船长也说了一样的话
I was saying the same to the captain.
他说一旦情况可疑一定要告诉他
He left word to be called if conditions become doubtful.
晚安,穆先生
Good night, Mr. Murdock.
是的
Yes. Right.
晚安 Lightoller
Good night, Mr. Lightoller.
今晚特别冷
It’s cold out tonight.
根据这里的味道,我知道附近有冰山
Aye. By the smell of it, there’s ice about.
在你看到之前就能闻到
You smell it before you get to it.
当然,我不会告诉那些大人物的
Of course, I wouldn’t tell the Bigwigs that.
他们会觉得我很愚蠢
They think you’re stupid.
你知道吗
But you know what I say.
我们就是这艘船的眼睛
We’re the eyes of this here ship.
当然,别指望有什么尊敬
Well, don’t expect no respect.
我指望就是能有副望远镜
What I expect is some proper glasses.
我视力很好
I’ve got good eyesight,
但晚上看不见
but I can’t see in the dark.
我今晚又去问过了
Well, I asked again just tonight.
他们竟然对我吼
They would like to have bit me head off.
我不想在横穿海洋了
I’m through with the bloomin’ sea.
这次航行之后,我要回家
After this one, I’ll go back home,
和我的Linda结婚
make an honest woman of me Linda.
那儿有艘船
There’s a ship.
东南方向
Off the southeast.
看起来是艘客轮
That looks like a big passenger liner,
大概离我们10英里远
maybe 10 miles away.
不,她应该跟我们一样
No. She’s something like ourselves–
是艘小货船
a small freighter.
没那么远
Not that far.
附近有什么其他的船吗
Any other ships in the vicinity?
离我们最近的船是,泰坦尼克号♥
The closest one’s the, uh, Titanic.
不可能是泰坦尼克号♥
Can’t be the Titanic.
她看起来跟我们差不多大
She’s closer to us in size.
一定是艘货船
That must be a freighter…
或是艘渔船
or a fishing boat.
也许
Maybe.
跟泰坦尼克号♥发发电报
Have evans radio the Titanic.
告诉他们我们今晚停下来了
Tell them we’ve stopped for the night…
周围都是冰山
surrounded by ice.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
Phillips
Phillips.
我永远也忙不完
I’ll never get through all these.
夫人
Yes, ma’am?
我想发一封电报
I wish to send a wire.
好的
Right, then.
地址写在上面
Address at the top.
我的丈夫在我们哈德逊的家中
My husband is at our home on the Hudson.
这封电报一定要立刻发出去
This has to go out immediately.
知道吗
Do you understand?
是的,夫人,但是
Yes, ma’am. The thing of it is–
我们这儿陷入了困境
We’re bogged down here right now.
无线电晚上坏了
The wireless broke down last night
不到明天5点没法通讯
and wasn’t back in commission until 5:00 this morning.
我们积压的工作太多了
We’ve got quite a backlog, ma’am.
求你了,这封电报一定要立刻发出去
Please. This has to go out immediately.
你们一定要立刻发出去,在
You have to send it right away before I…
在什么,夫人
Before, ma’am?
在我失去力量之前
Before I lose my strength.
在我改变心意之前
Before I change my mind.
求你了,把它发出去吧
Please, just send it.
别担心,夫人
Well, uh, don’t worry, ma’am.
真的很紧急

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!