It’s very urgent.
答应我
Promise me.
我们会尽力的
We’ll do the best we can, eh?
[ whistles ]
有个家伙很快要受到生活的冲击了
Some bloody bloke’s going to get the shock of his life.
[ incoming telegraph ]
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴,电报机都被你卡了
Shut up. You’re jamming me.
该死的货船加利福尼亚号♥
Damn freighter Californian.
今晚停下来了因为冰山的原意
Stopped for the night on account of ice.
他们一直在打断我
They keep interrupting.
该死的泰坦尼克号♥想要我闭嘴?
Bloody Titanic wants me to shut up?
你也闭嘴吧,以大欺小的家伙
Well, the same to you, Bucko.
我没法把Paradine夫人的信息发出去
I can’t get Mrs. Paradine’s message out.
可怜的女士
Poor lady.
你要抽支烟吗,首席
Can I offer you a fag, chief?
谢谢,Jack
Aye, thanks, Jack.
这是我的奖品,东印度的烟草
It’s me prize. Tobaccy from the East Indies.
一直放在我的心脏旁边
Keeps it next to me heart.
这是我的宝贝
It’s me treasure.
好痛
Ow. That hurt.
真的有天使吗?
Are there really angels, Mama?
当然有天使
Of course there are angels…
看看你自己和你的兄弟姐妹
watching over you and your sister and your brothers.
看看我们所有人
Over all of us.
看看这艘确保我们安全的船
And over this ship to make sure we’re safe.
你真是一团糟,Ophelia Jack小姐
Ohh, you’re a mass of snarls, Miss Ophelia Jack.
你需要一个天使来帮你清理一下
You need one of them angels down here to brush it out.
这样不对
It doesn’t look right,
像你这么个独身一人的年轻姑娘
young girl like you alone in the world
和一个小流氓交谈
talking to that Hooligan.
我们都是上帝的孩子
We are all God’s children.
你跟你自己这么说
You said so yourself.
但这样的小伙子除了痛苦什么也给不了你
Chap like that cause you nothing but pain.
好啦
There. Here we are.
我现在就是个天使
You’re almost an angel yourself.
我们上♥床♥了,Osa
We’re off to bed now, Osa.
做个好梦,Osa
Sweet dreams, Osa.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
祷告吧,Osa
You say your prayers, Osa.
上帝会守护你的
God will keep you from harm.
还有这些天使们
And all the angels, too, Mama.
所有的天使们
And all the angels, too.
22.5海里每小时
22 1/2 knots.
你在做什么,我们不是去赛船
What are we doing? It’s not a race.
我们接到了命令,Boxhall先生
We have our orders, Mr. Boxhall.
希望Astor先生不要玩牌玩到太晚
Hope Mr. Astor won’t be playing cards too late.
我不喜欢一个人上♥床♥
I hate to go to bed alone.
我在你的被子里放了热水袋,夫人
I put a nice warm bottle under the covers, ma’am.
会很舒服的
It’ll be very comfy.
弄完了?
Finished?
Mm-hmm.
我跟Allison家的保姆聊过了
I was talking to the Allisons’ nanny.
她怪怪的
Such a strange bird, she is.
我一直在试着回忆
I’ve been racking my brain trying to remember
我在哪儿见过她
where I know here from.
她的名字叫Alice
Her name is Alice.
是哪个小女孩说的
That’s what the little girl said.
Alice
Alice.
哦,Astor夫人,我必须去找你的丈夫
Oh, Mrs. Astor, I must go get your husband.
我想起来了
It just came to me.
她是Alice Cleaver
Alice Cleaver, that’s who she is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没,没什么,别担心
Um, nothing. Nothing that concerns you.
谁是Alice Cleaver
Who is Alice Cleaver?
没什么要让你烦心的,我要去找Astor先生
Not in your condition. I’ll speak with Mr. Astor.
他知道该怎么做
He’ll know what’s do be done.
你们再这么玩下去
You boys keep playing like this,
输给我的钱都能付船费了
you’re going to pay for my trip.
[ laughing ]
明天还能玩一晚
And tomorrow night, poker.
不好意思
You must excuse me for just a moment.
我们会等你的
We’ll wait.
他是带着钱的那一个
He’s the one with the money.
我的妻子出什么事了吗
Is something wrong with my wife?
不,不,她在床上好着呢
Oh, no, no. She’s safe in bed.
那是?
Well, what is it, then?
你得和Allison先生谈谈
You must go have a word with Mr. Allison, sir.
你要提醒他
You must warn him.
你在喋喋不休些什么呢
What are you babbling about?
那个保姆,我认出她了,先生
The nanny. I recognize her, sir.
Alice Cleaver
Alice Cleaver.
3年前她被判过罪
She was convicted about 3 years ago
因为…杀害了她的孩子
for… for murdering her baby.
你在哪听来的这些胡言乱语
Where did you hear all this rubbish?
是在报纸上
It was in the paper.
他们让她出狱
They let her out of prison.
说那时她精神错乱
Said she was deranged at the time
因为孩子的父亲抛弃了他
on account of the baby’s father deserting her.
他们赐予了她宽大仁慈
They granted her leniency,
如果你要问我也没关系,她的孩子
which is no excuse if you ask me. Her little child–
现在11点多钟了,我不能现在过去把他们喊醒
It’s after 11:00. I can’t go wake them up now.
但她现在再照顾Allison的孩子
But she’s in charge of the Allison children, sir,
而她是个杀人犯
and she’s a murderer.
也许你搞错了
Perhaps you’re mistaken.
无论如何,今晚总不会再发生什么
At any rate, nothing will happen tonight.
我明天去和Allison先生谈谈
I will talk with Mr. Allison in the morning.
我确定他不会介意你把他叫醒的
I’m sure he won’t mind your waking him up
在这种情况下
under the circumstances.
明天早上,Miller小姐
In the morning, Miss Miller.
明天早上我会和Allison先生说的
I will speak with Mr. Allison in the morning.
但是她
But she–
她把他扔出了火车
she threw him from a train.
她可怜的小男孩
Her baby boy.
地平线上有一团雾
A touch of haze on the horizon.
那是冰山!
There’s ice ahead!
有人吗?
Is someone there?
你看见什么了?
Yes. What do you see?
冰山!正前方
Ice! Dead ahead!
离我们不到一英里!
A berg less than a mile away!
谢谢
Thank you.
正前方有冰山
Iceberg right ahead.
右满舵
Hard astarboard, Mr. Hitchens.
右满舵
Hard astarboard.
船舵已经打死
Helm is hard over, sir.
全速后退
Full speed astern!

Turn!
[ bell rings ]
正前方有冰山
There’s an iceberg ahead.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快转啊
Turn, you whore, turn.
怎么这么慢
What’s taking her so long?
快转!
Turn!
我们快要撞上了
We’re going to hit the bloody thing!
快转!
Turn!
我们撞上了,天啊
We hit it, man!
哦,我们死定了
Oh, no! We’re dead!
[ gasps ]
什么声音?
What was that?
我们好像撞上什么了
I think we hit something.
感觉像是撞上了什么
It felt like a hit.
Hey!,发生什么了?
Hey! What’s happening?
[ alarm blares ]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!