Home 战争电影 浴血狂沙(1967)

浴血狂沙(1967)

0
浴血狂沙(1967)

可既然你不听愿我的建议 干嘛还非要把我拉来
If you’re not going to follow my advise, what the hell am I doing here?
可没有探雷器 你让重型车辆怎么过去
You can’t take heavy transport through that without mine detector.
你到底要不要听我的 你带我来就要听我的
Why are you telling me? You brought me along to tell you.
好吧 少校 我洗耳恭听
All right… Major, tell me.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
把半履带车开过来
Bring up the half-track.
这个季节刮南风
This time of the year, the wind is from the south.
日复一日风把沙子
It blows for months at a time forming a
长时间吹成这样的斜面
sand cushion at the base of the slope.
形成的厚沙垫能分散压力
By keeping to the slope the deep sand will act as
让我们容易发现地雷
a pillow dispersing our weight.
如果半履带车能过
Our heaviest pieces of half-track
其它车辆卡车也能
can make it, the others can.
我知道卡车轮胎将会陷进沙里
I know the lorries wheel will bogged down but the half-track
半履带车能控制住方向
with it’s track can maneuver.
你打算如何让卡车通过
But how do you propose to get the lorries through?
这个雷区布置有段时间了 上校
This is an old mine field, Colonel.
地雷周围堆积了很多沙子 因而会形成马鞍状
The sand covering the mines had plenty of times to settle.
只要停在斜坡上 我就能看清楚
By keeping to the slopes, I will be able to see
地雷的准确位置
the depression over the mines.
你难道想亲自去开路
So you intend to clear the way and pied piper us through?
没错
That’s right.
泰恩军士长 – 长官
Sergeant Major Tyne! – Sir!
你在后面负责做好车辆的伪装
Bring a drum from the lorries with branches and camouflage
让大家在车上休息 – 长官
to wipe out our tracks. – Sir.
这可不是件容易事
It may not be so simple.
德国人总是布连环雷
The Germans often set their mines at tandem.
你碰上一个 等于碰上了一打儿的地雷
Tried to move one and you could take out a dozen.
非常可靠 所以其余人要在我后面待着
It’s very effective. That’s why the rest of you will wait behind me.
在我们身后 长校
Behind us, Major.
我陪你去你不能边开车边找地雷
You can’t drive and watch those depression of yours.
你愿意的话 你就当自己是个志愿者吧
Suit yourself. You’re the one who volunteer.
往左开
Go to the left.
再往左 稳住车
Stay to the left. It’s digging in.
沙子再厚点的话 我们也应付得了
Goes any deeper we’re going to blow up your whole theory.
往高处走
To the high side.
停车
Stop!
在这里等着 – 那我抽颗烟
Wait here. – My pleasure!
他还真冷静 你认为他是个种植的雏菊的
He looks so calm, you think he was planting daisies.
是啊 你要明白刺刀捅错一下
You know one wrong tickle with that bayonet
我们就要在坟墓种雏菊了
and we will be pushing up the daisies.
他想一个人挖遍整个撒哈拉吗?
Does he expect to dig up the whole damn Sahara on his own?
军士长泰恩 – 长官
Sergeant Major Tyne. – Sir.
叫你的人带上刺刀跟我来
Get some men with bayonets and follow me, will you?
长官
Sir.
你干嘛用手指堵着耳朵
What have you got your fingers in your ears for?
那你干嘛用你的爪子
What have you got your
堵住耳朵 – 我不想站着看到血
fingers in your ears for? – I can’t stand the sight of blood.
你为何用手捂住自己的眼睛
Then why don’t you put your hands over your eyes?
好吧 我不想错过到底发生什么事
Well, I want to see what’s going on, don’t I?
我带的点人来了 – 没必要
I’ve got some men coming up. – That won’t be necessary.
柏格曼 用机♥枪♥打第一个地雷
Give that first one a burst, Bergman.
卧倒
Down!
运气好的话我们可以打出石油
It’s just our luck to strike oil.
一下个
Next one.
可以走了 上校 – 我来驾驶
We can move on down, Colonel. – Let me drive.
我们可以继续前进
We can move on then.
他们在陆军军官学校里没教过这个 长官
They didn’t teach us that at Sandhurst, sir.
他们是很骄傲的 博依德
Look out the Bungalore torpedo, Boyden.
是 长官 谢谢 长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
上路 我们要按时间表前进
Get cracking, there’s a schedule to keep.
还好吗 博依德
All right, Boyle?
有什么意见吗
Any complaints?
给可可多一些糖吗 中士
How about some more sugar for the cocoa, Sergeant Major?
你有你需要的口粮
You’ve had your rations that you need.
饭菜可口 – 很不错
Grub all right? – It’s wonderful.
有什么意见吗 – 没有 长官
Any complaints? – No, sir.
饭菜可口 – 不错
Grub all right? – Lovely.
胳膊怎么样 – 哦 没事了
How’s your arm? – Oh, fine.
小心点 小子 – 知道了
Make good use of it, boy. – All right.
长官
Sir.
有问题吗 – 发动机进沙 坏了
Trouble? – Carburation’s off.
我要说 德国人很会
I’ll say one thing for the Germans,
造发动机而且还便宜
they certainly know how to build an engine.
全是免费劳工造的
It doesn’t cost much, either, when they use slave labor.
200 犹太人的血汗 少校
Two hundred Jew power, Major.
我们都知道欧洲发生了什么事
We all know what’s going on in Europe.
是吗 如果你知道
Well, if you do,
如果你真的知道
if you really do,
刚才就不会那么说
there must be a little of the Jew in you.
犹太人和所有人都一样
They say there’s a little of the Jew in everyone.
是的
Jah,
纳粹也是这么想的
a little of the Nazi, too.
你们的战争比我们要长 上尉
Your war’s going to last a lot longer than mine, Captain.
它已经持续了2000年
It’s 2000 years old now.
我们曾遍布世界各地现在
For the first time since Jesus,
我们第一次感觉是个民族
you begin to think and feel as a people.
犹太人四处流浪的日子该结束了我们要和平
Days of the wandering Jew are coming to an end.
我们要回家
We’re going home.
回巴勒斯坦 – 以色列 少校
Palestine? – Israel, Major.
以色列
Israel.
它是我们的发源地
It’s where we begin.
如果英国人不给我们的土地
Anyone looking for trouble in the future,
我们会以自己取的
will know where to find us.
晚上好 少校
Good evening, Major.
隐蔽
Take cover!
一帮傻屌♥ – 我们是英国人
You bleedy fool! – We’re British!
开火
Open fire!
对空火力自♥由♥射击 – 长官
Sergeant Major Tyne. – Sir!
掩埋死者 照顾伤员
Formed burial party and see to the wounded.
长官
Sir!
你们四个 快过来 加快速度
You four, over here… on the double! Come on, move!
我们埋葬好死者就走
We be moving since the burial parties is finished.
何必浪费时间掩不掩埋尸体有何区别
Why waste the time? A few bit of sand won’t make any difference.
你没听见命令吗 – 老远就能看见这儿的烟火
You heard the order. – That smoke can be seen for miles.
你看 伯格曼 有意见你跟上校说去
Look Bergman, if you have any complaints take them to the Colonel.
要么就去找个犹太教士来
Or find yourself a rabbi.
无线电♥话♥彻底没用了 长官
It’s no use, sir. It’s had it.
应急无线电呢 – 在第三辆卡车上 也报销了
The emergency transmitter? – It’s dead, it was in lorry 3.
按命令 除非紧急情况 我们不得打破无线电静默
Our orders were not to break silence except in an emergency.
开罗会以为一切都在按计划进行
Cairo will assumed we’re proceeding as schedule.
下面看我们的了
Let’s see that we do.
柏柏尔人
Tuareg.
停火
Hold your fire.
他肯定不是一个人
There’s one there’s more.
怎么搞的他们第一时间
Wouldn’t be the first time
就想袭击车队吗 – 英国车队
they attack a column. – English column.
这个车队现在属于德军
This column is currently listed as German.
克雷格
Craig.
我去看看他想干嘛
I’ll find out what he wants.
中士 把衣服和帽子给我
Sergeant… your tunic and cap.
他们俘虏了两个人 他们想要换枪
They have 2 prisoners. They want guns.
该死的
Blast!
我们不答应的话恐怕会有麻烦
We’ve to go along. It wouldn’t look right otherwise.
德军俘虏 我们正需要呢
German’s prisoners.. it’s all we need.
克雷格
Craig.
成交
Agreed!
掩护我
Cover me.
克鲁格
Krug.
看他们
Look at them.