Look!
他们要来了
They’re coming down!
注意 前排掩护
Watch out. Cover the rear!
好吧 各位 加快速度
All right lads, at the double!
我们要拿下这些坦克 – 交给我了
We gotta take that tank. – My pleasure.
不 我们用得着那坦克
No, let me have that.
需要那坦克完成任务
Need that tank operational.
刺刀
Field knife.
手榴弹 – 快出去
Grenade! – Get out, get out!
往这边
Dig in!
向左转 中士 闯进去
Hard left, Sergeant! Take her through!
左上 88炮 – 中尉
88 on the left. – Lieutenant.
准备
Ready.
准备
Ready.
电台右上角
Hub station, off to the right.
他们陷入了混乱
They’re at an impasse.
我们先敲掉上面的 再干掉下面那个
We’ll hit the top level first. Then work our way down.
我们该走了 中士 否则我们也要完蛋
Get us out of here, Sergeant, before we blow up with it!
我的老天
Good lord!
他们真把油库炸了
They have blown the reserve.
离不开运气
With any luck…
隆梅尔向苏伊士的攻势到此为止了
We’ve seen the end of Rommel’s push to the Suez.
哈尔克上校
Colonel Harker.
继续抵抗只会造成无谓的伤亡
Your continued resistance will only result in a futile loss of lives.
我要求你们投降吧
I ask you to surrender.
长官 他知道你的名字
He knows your name, sir.
和我们的情况
And our situation.
我们已经完成了预定任务
We’ve done what we set out to do.
举手吧
Hands up.
快走 别停下
Come on, quick.
都别动
Nobody move.
谁动谁死
Whoever moves, dies.
祝贺你 上校
My compliments, Colonel.
你能保证我们的伤员
I have your assurance that our wounded..
得到良好的治疗吗
…will receive prompt medical care?
绝对最好的治疗
The best we can provide.
前提是你交出凯瑟林元帅的文件
As soon as you surrender the Kesselring document, Colonel Harker.
孟费尔德
Mohnfeld.
我的名字是冯 克鲁格
The name is Von Kroeger.
冯 克鲁格
Von Kroeger,
不需要我提醒你日内瓦公约吧
need I remind you of protocol?
这是情报部门的事情
This is an intelligence matter.
布鲁克那不是内奸
And it wasn’t Bruckner.
是那个犹太人在暗道里发现了我
What I told you was the truth, with one slight alteration.
我只有杀了他灭口
That you found me in the tunnel.
文件呢
The paper please.
作为一个士兵 我们没有过多的奢望
As soldiers, we have few saving graces.
也许他该做的就是
Perhaps our willingness to die for what we believe…
为他的信念而死
is all that matters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!