非洲 1942年9月
North Africa, September 1942
最黑暗的时刻
A darkest hour…
全世界目睹了阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥的非洲军团横扫这一地区
The world watches as Adolf Hitler high stepping Africa Corps sweeps
和意大利军队直逼埃及和苏伊士运河
onwards to Egypt and the Suez Canal while
英军此时刚经历了惨败
the British, our strength vdissipated by defeat
试图在阿♥拉♥曼重整旗鼓
make a desperate regroup at El Alamein.
法国战败已经两年
Two years had passed since the fall of France.
名义上宣布中立
France now officially neutral
实际由纳粹控制
lives under Nazi domination
法国的海外殖民地阿尔及尔
and the French city of Algiers is a port of embarkation
关押着许多被法国♥军♥队抓获或逮捕的意大利 英国和德国士兵
for British, Italian and German soldiers caught
意大利逃兵已运抵
and interned by the French.
意大利逃兵已运抵
Prisoners for deportation.
前进
Forward.
上尉
Captain.
好的 中尉 让这些人上船吗
Well, Leftenan… bring them aboard.
快点
Faster.
一个是加拿大人 其他五个是意大利人 -把他们带上来
A Canadian, 5 Italians. – Come quickly.
上来 快点
Faster, come on.
所都准备完毕 上尉 – 很好 中尉
All in order, Captain. – Very good, Lieutenant.
晚安 – 谢谢
Have a good night. – Thank you.
当心 – 起火了
Beware! – Fire!
快拿灭火器
Extinguishers!
等等
Stop!
后退或吃枪子儿
Back or be shot.
上面那个 – 加入我们 中校
That one. – Join us, Commander.
难道你没忘了这是中立的领土
Ain’t you forgetting this is neutral territory.
对不起 我们没有茶
Sorry, we have no tea.
也许你来点热巧克力
Perhaps you will settle for chocolate?
你还不肯说出自己的名字和部队吗?
Not even name, rank and serial number?
很好
Very well.
姓名 唐纳德 克雷格
Name: Donald Craig.
军衔 少校 隶属远程沙漠集群
Rank: Major, long range desert group.
身份牌编号♥ 762513
Serial numbers 762513.
生于蒙特利尔
Born… Montreal.
在魁北克和伦敦学习测绘专业
Studied topography… Quebec, London.
随后到英国肯特郡矿业学校读书
Graduated work… School of Mines Kensington.
在标准石油公♥司♥工作3年
Worked three years for Standard Oil.
还要我继续说吗 少校
Shall I continue… Major?
我母亲叫什么名字 – 伊莉萨白
What’s my mother name? – Elizabeth.
父亲 约翰·福斯特 克莱格在温哥华 退休
Father, John Foster Craig, retired and lives in Vancouver.
我明白你为什么不说话
Your reluctants to talk is understandable.
要是我不得不♥穿♥越敌军控制的沙漠 亡命300英里
If I have been force to escape across 300 miles of enemy held desert,
可到头来
and if after all of that…
却被法国人抓住
I’ve been captured by French authorities,
我也肯定会很恼火
I too would be embarassed.
伯格曼上尉 你过来看 护航的飞机
Captian Bergman.
非常英国 少校
Very British of you, Major.
请不要轻举妄动 你最好先看看窗外
Before you go any further, take a look at your escort.
当然 你会确认为我们护航的是英国飞机
I’m sure you can recognised an English fighter when you see one.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
特别工作组
Special Identification group.
特种部队
The G. E. I.
我以为你是 – 德国犹太人 少校
I thought they were all… – Jews, Major.
是的 我们都是
Yes, we are.
德国犹太人 在英国的军队服役
German Jews serving with the British.
德国人的身份有时候很有用
However as German’s, we still have our uses.
法国佬还会以为是纳粹干的
French will think this is a Nazi raid.
你应该尊重你的敌人 少校
Have more respect for the enemy, Major.
怎么 没见过飞机吗 快干活去
What’s all these? Haven’t you seen a bloody airplane before?
走开
Go away!
我是博依德中尉 上校副官
Lieutenant Boyden, signals.
欢迎来到库法(利比亚) 少校这里太热了
Welcome to Kufra, Major… such as it is.
哈克尔上校在等您 – 希望如此 中尉
Colonel Harker is expecting you. – I would hope so, Lieutenant…
是的 长官 一切都会好的
I would certainly hope so.
是的 如你所愿
Yes but of course.
来吧 上校等着呢
Come along… man. The Colonel’s waiting.
哈克尔上校 长官
Colonel Harker, sir!
和伯格曼上尉到
Major Craig and Captain Bergman reporting.
上尉 很高兴你们能来
Oh… thank you, Boyden.
伯格曼上尉 克雷格少校 很高兴你们的到来
Captain Bergman. Hello Craig! Glad you could come.
开门见山地说吧
I’ll get right to it.
克雷格 你以前曾向上面提交过一个
Sometimes ago you submitted a plan to staff…
突袭德军在托布鲁克的油库的计划是吗
hardlining a proposed raid on the German fuel bunkers at Tobruk.
上级通过他们无穷的智慧 驳回了我的建议
In his infinite wisdom, staff turned my plan down.
事情确实有一种改变的方式 不是吗 少校
Things do have a way of changing, don’t they… Major?
隆梅尔距苏伊士运河只有90英里
Rommel is 90 miles from Suez.
每升汽油 每颗炮弹
Every shell, every gallon of petrol he gets
要走300英里才能运到托布鲁克
has to come 300 miles from Tobruk.
皇家空军尽了力尽了职 但还是有太多补给到了隆梅尔手中
The RAF is doing its best but still too much is getting through.
所以我们要突袭隆梅尔的补给
So we’re gonna have a go at Rommel source of supplies.
我是说了些什么
Didn’t I said something to…
你觉得我的话很可笑吗
provoke humour?
现在想到这主意的人一定是天才
Staff has a genius for sitting on it’s brain and coming
可惜结果往往与愿望背道而驰
up with perfect hindsight.
麻烦你详细解释一下好吗
Would you cared to expand on that?
我提出那建议的时候
When I submitted the plan we could have
我们可以用百十号♥人炸毁那些油库
blown up their fuel bunkers with a handful of men.
现在我们要用怎么样的方法才能穿过德军的防线
How in the hell are we supposed to get through their defences now?
乘汽车大模大样过去 少校
Drive through, Major.
我们假扮俘虏
Disguised as prisoner of war guarded by
由伯格曼上尉的人假扮北非德军负责押送
Captain Bergman personal African Corps.
我们对你的计划作了大幅修改
The plan is still basically yours
现在涉及到陆 海 空三军
but now it will be maximum effort land, sea and earth.
上校 你能给我说说路线吗
Colonel, could you direct me to the nearest bus stop?
我们在这里
We are here…
这是托布鲁克
Tobruk, here.
你的主要任务是
Your primarily responsibilities is to
领着我们的车队 穿越800英里
route our convoy through 800 miles of
的撒哈拉沙漠
the west desert the Sahara has to offer
直插托布鲁克
right into the back door of Tobruk.
因此 我们费尽心思 冒极大风险
That’s why we went to so much trouble and it was no
你知道 少校
lark, you know… Major,
把你穿过大半个北非带到这儿来
to bring you halfway across North Africa.
我可没要求来这儿旅行 上校
I didn’t ask for the trip, Colonel.
我以前来过这 – 完全正确
I’ve been here before. – Precisely.
你对这的地形的了解
Staff believed that your practical knowledge of the terrain is
是这次行动成功的关键
essential on the success of our mission.
那就是你的任务 少校
That is your job, Major.
我们现在继续 开始的时候
Ours begin when we get there.
到达之后 我们要炸掉港口的炮台
After we’ve knocked out their harbour guns installation,
引导海军登陆 炸掉油库后
we linked up with naval assault troops, destroyed the fuel
从海上撤走
bunkers and evacuate by sea.
他们的炮台在这 梅尔沙湾
Their heavy guns are here, Mersa Cove…
这是自杀 – 这是命令
It’s suicide. – It’s orders.
我们有多少时间 – 八天
How many days do we have? – Eight.
办不到
Impossible.
办不到 也得办到
Impossible or not,
必须按计划完成它
it will be done and on schedule.
说的够清楚了吧 克雷格
Do I make myself clear, Craig?
欢迎加入 克雷格少校
Welcome aboard, Major Craig.
平时我们没有自愿者
We don’t get many volunteers.
你要小心犹太佬 少校
Keep your eyes and ears open around the Jews,
不要太相信他们 信任太过头倒霉的是自己
little trust all right, there’s no point in overdoing it.
这是我在巴勒斯坦呆了6年得到的体会
Six years in Palestine taught me that.
顺便告诉你
And for your information,
我就是提议这次行动的天才
I’m the genius with perfect hindsight.
我从来没有怀疑过 上校
Never doubted it, Colonel.
我们一小时后出发博依德中尉会为您提供协助
We leave in 1 hour, Lieutenant Boyden will see to your needs.
克莱格少校
Major Craig…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!