Home 战争电影 浴血狂沙(1967)

浴血狂沙(1967)

0
浴血狂沙(1967)

上校 这条去托布鲁克的路上有很多岔道
Colonel, this road takes us through Tobruk and then it branches.
右边通向一座监狱 左边通向梅萨湾
To the right is the prison compound, to the left is Mersa Cove.
好的
Well…
你是军官 叫他们让开
You’re an officer, clear the way.
你们 你们 闪开
Move away!
走开 你这蠢驴
Move away!
恭喜
Congratulation!
托布鲁克的无线电发射塔就在我们后面
Their radio towers behind us.
上校 我们到了 要向总部发送信息吗
Colonel, I think I’d like to put in for a transfer.
德军非洲军团的一半都在这儿
Half the Africa Corps.
沙漠之狐又有力量了 – 这会儿英国狮子在睡觉
The foxes done it again. – While the British lion slept.
这更证明了我们破坏德军的燃料储存任务的重要性
Gentlemen, the importance of our mission is
没有燃料 他们是动弹不得的
even graver than staff realised.
这解决不了问题 上校
That’s doesn’t solved the problem, Colonel.
就算我们登陆时只会遇到轻微的抵抗
Our men are going to land expecting light opposition
可立刻就会遭遇到隆梅尔的全部预备队
and they’re gonna run into Rommel’s total reserve strength.
我们得占领发射塔 通知他们取消登陆行动
They must be stopped. We’ve to take that transmitter.
在行动已经开始的时候向德国佬发出警报
And alert Jerry, for all we know staff may have scrubbed the mission already.
我们什么也不做 只是等待吗 – 没错
So, we just sit back and wait. – Exactly!
就算登陆行动取消 我们也要完成自己的任务
If it has been cancel, we won’t have given ourselves away.
就我们这些人怎么对付整整两个师
What can a handful of men do against 2 full divisions?
那我们也得试一试 少校
We can try, Major.
如果这些坦克到了阿♥拉♥曼 德国人就将占领埃及
If those tanks reach El Alamein, the Germans have Egypt.
他们可能占领 但我们才是关键
They may have the lock, but we have the key.
没有燃料德国佬的坦克哪也去不了
Without fuel, Jerry goes nowhere!
你看起来不太高兴 少校
You don’t look too well, Major.
一点也不奇怪
Not surprised to hear it.
我们的海军应该解释一下
We’ll have to have a word with the admiralty about this.
我还以为托布鲁克港一直被海军封锁着呢
I thought Tobruk was the name of a blockade.
也一定是有人忘了跟德国人说了
Someone forgot to tell the Germans.
那就是我们的目标
There’s our objective.
隆梅尔的地下油库
Rommel’s underground fuel dumps.
很显然皇家空军一直无法摧毁它
Easy to see why aircraft had such little effect.
我们已经找到了通信电缆
We’ve located the communications cable.
我们随时可以切断连接地堡和市区的通讯电缆
The bunker can be cut off from the city anytime.
我们去干掉那些大炮
While we go for the guns,
同时另外两组干掉地堡
two detachments will take out those pillboxes.
真准时
Right on schedule.
分秒不差
Right into a meat grinder.
博依德 趁空袭掩护 – 长官
Boyden, the air raid’s your cover. – Sir.
带上你的人去占领德国佬的发射塔
Take what men you need and go for the Jerry’s transmitter.
给开罗发出取消登陆的信♥号♥♥ 重复 取消登陆
Send an open signal to Cairo. Cancel landing, repeat… cancel landing.
还有凯塞林的文件发出去
And advise staff of the Kesselring paper.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
哈尔克上校
Colonel Harker.
中尉不会说德语 如果有人拦阻 他们死定了
If Lieutenant Boyden should be stopped, he doesn’t speak German.
那你自愿去吗 孟菲尔德 – 给他增加成功的机会 长官
Volunteering, Mohnfeld? – It would improve his chances, sir.
到防空洞 担架 清理屋子
To the air raid shelter. Stretchers. Make room.
让开
Make way!
快来 快 来
Come on, move… come!
还活着
Well done.
快点 好了没有
Harry, are you all right?
哦 是的 我很可爱 我们还有事要作
Oh yeah, I’m lovely. Let’s do it again.
起来吧 兄弟 来吧
That’s more like it, my boy. Come on!
长官
Sir…
长官
Sir…
他死了
He’s dead.
快点 很快就会结束的 我们逃走吧
Hurry up, it will be all over us in a minute. Lift him up.
撬开门
Pry open the door.
扛上他 – 是的
Got him? – Yes.
快点 到这
Quick, in here!
快点找掩护
Quick. Take cover.
所有人 都快点
Everyone, come on, quickly!
离开他
Leave him.
他们成功袭击的指挥部
They have succesfully hit headquarters.
担架
Stretchers.
我们真是夹在中间了
Cor, that was a whisker away.
现在怎么办 阿尔菲 – 问得好 伙计
What do we do now, Alfie? – Good question, mate.
得好首先脱了德军佬的军服
First of all, unload these Jerry uniforms.
我可不想被当作间谍处死
My mama didnt bring me up to be shot as a bloody spy.
亲爱的主啊
Dear God!
什么事 你受伤了吗
What’s the matter, you hurt?
我一定是走狗屎运了 老兄 看这里
I’m dead and gone to heaven, tell her. Look in there!
你看 是英国钞票 上百万英镑
Here look, English pound notes. Millions of them!
真正的英国钞票 阿法耶
British paymaster wrappers, Alfie.
一定是德国佬从托布鲁克抢的
The Jerries must’ve grabbed it when they took Tobruk from our boys.
我们可以拿回来 不是吗
Well, we better grab it back then.
等等 你弄错了 我们不是要抢钱
Here now, wait a minute. You’ve got it wrong.
我们不能偷这些钱
We weren’t going to nick this money–
我们开始下一步 少校
We’re up next, Major.
现在是21:30 博依德他们能成功吗
It’s 21:30. Do you think Boyden got through?
我们正在被攻击
We’re under attack!
快点 你这个呆子
Quickly, to your posts!
登陆仍在 信♥号♥♥兵发来信♥号♥♥
Landing is still on, the buzzers are coming in.
泰恩中士 – 长官
Sergeant Tyne. – Sir!
带上4个人 开半履带车去公路上
Take the half-track and four men up the approach road.
发送灯光信息示意登陆舰队护撤退
Use the oil’s lamp to turn those barges back.
尽你所能吧 杰克
Keep flashing as long as you can, Jack.
这是我们最后的机会了 – 长官
It’s our last chance. – Sir.
进来 进来 – 怎么样了
Come in, come in? – What’s happening?
线路都断了 – 继续试
The line is dead. – Try again.
线路接不通
It’s not working.
炸♥药♥包
Satchel charge.
外面发生什么事了 – 出去
What’s happening here? – Outside!
信♥号♥♥枪 – 长官
Flare pistol. – Sir.
看差不错 长官
Good try, sir.
看着不怎么的 – 归队吧
Seems to lost the old magic wand. – Regroup now.
小胡子万岁
Heil Hitler!
哈尔克上校 – 克鲁格
Colonel Harker. – Craig.
登陆舰队来了 – 到海滩去
They’re coming in. – Get down to the beach!
他们需要所有的帮助
They’re gonna need all the help they can get.
掩护
Take cover!
德国佬
Jerries!
半履带车 开火
Half-track! Open fire!
这些混♥蛋♥
Get the bastards.
他们退回去了
They’re turning back.
泰恩中士 他们成功了 – 感谢上帝
The Sergeant Major got through. – Thank God.
散开 隐蔽
Take cover under the cliffs!
该死的坦克
Bloody tanks!
它们会把我们炸的粉碎
They would have chopped our barges to pieces.
有那些坦克在上面 我们哪也去不了
We’re just not going anywhere with those damn tanks out there.
他们把我们挡在这儿 一会步兵就会来
They’ve pinned us here until their infantry moves in.
上校 或许我能到上面去
I think I can get up there, Colonel.
你还是决定当烈士了
Still determined to be a martyr, aren’t you?
从来没有想过 只是现在逃不掉了
I never did believe we’d get through this so long.
此外 德国人也不会留我们活口
Besides, German hospitality does not appeal to me.
你对付坦克
You pull those tanks…
我毁掉油库 作为临别礼物
and I’ll give you the fuel bunkers as a going-away present.
我只是希望我的经验还有用
Best job I’ve had all day.
克鲁格
Krug.
我带三个人
I’ll take three men.
其它就跟着克雷格少校
The rest of you stay here with Major Craig.
好运
Shalom!
好运 上尉
Shalom, Captain.
我祝你好运 伯格曼
I wish you luck, Bergman.
我诚心诚意的
I mean it.
我们都需要运气 上校
We’re both going to need it, Colonel.
但不要偷我的东西
But don’t steal any from mine.
我要回去了
I’m going back up!
犹太人
Mazeltov.