你们不能跟着多萝茜
You can’t follow Dorothy.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
你们保证过会保护多萝茜对吧
So you two promised you’d protect Dorothy, huh?
带我一起去吧 我会帮上忙的
Then take me with you. I know l can help.
怎么样
What do you say?
不许笑 我对我的身材已经够没信心的了
Don’t laugh. I’m very insecure about my size.
虽然听起来不可思议
Oh, it’s sad believe me, mister
可我身小如水泡
When you’re tiny as a blister
缺乏战斗的力气
Without the strength to fight
但我仍能展示非凡的勇气
But l could show my prowess
虽然我只是一只谦卑的矮鼠 但是只要我身高足够
Though l’m just a humble mouse If I only had the height
我将无所畏惧 我虽小但不怯弱
I’m afraid there’s no denying I’m small, but I’m not crying
万事都会大吉
I’m gonna be all right.
我会如巨人般高大 大到能自力更生
I’d be tall as a giant I’d be big and self-reliant
只要我身高足够
If I only had the height
我们这就去 寻找伟大的奥兹巫师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
听说他是巫师之王
We hear he is a wiz of a wiz
如果有过一个巫师
lf ever a wiz there was
哦 如果世上有只有一个巫师
lf ever, oh, ever a wiz there was
那就非奥兹巫师莫属
The Wizard of Oz is one because
那是因为
Because, because, because Because
他做了无数奇妙的事情
Because of the wonderful things He does
我们这就去 寻找伟大的奥兹巫师
We’re off to see the Wizard
伟大的奥兹巫师
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
哦 如果世上有只有一个巫师
lf ever, oh, ever a wiz there was
那就非奥兹巫师莫属
The Wizard of Oz is one because
那是因为
Because, because, because Because
他做了无数奇妙的事情
Because of the wonderful things he does
哎呦 到底走哪条路
Uh-oh. Now which way do we go?
嘿嘿嘿 看看那古怪的三人组
Ho, ho, ho. Look at those.
是啊 看看他们 真怪
That’s a strange threesome right there.Oh, look at them. Yeah, odd.
走 行动起来
Yeah, go ahead and do something.
你先说 我再说
You say something and l’ll say something.
打扰各位 我认为那条路不错
Pardon me, but that way is very nice.
你个傻蛋 没人走那条路
What are you, nuts? No one goes that way.
你啥意思 好多人两条路都走
What do you mean? Lots of people go both ways.
乌鸦先生 你们好吗
How do you do, Mr. Crows?
我是泰菲 他们是我的朋友 汤姆和杰瑞
I’m Tuffy and these are my friends, Tom and Jerry.
你们有没有看见一位挎着篮子 带着狗的女孩经过
Did you see a young girl skip by with a basket and a dog?
那是当然
Sure did.
她几小时前刚刚经过这里 -没错
She passed by just a few hours ago. -Yeah.
她钩着稻草人 蹦蹦跳跳往那条路去了
She hooked up with the scarecrow and they went dancing off down that road there.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, fellers.
我们很快会赶上多萝茜了
We’ll catch up to Dorothy in no time now.
除非她往那条路上去了
Unless she went skipping down that road.
她好像走的就是你指的方向
You know, I think she did.
反正 至少我们帮过忙了
Oh, well. At least we helped.
再见 撒哟娜拉
再见 -我们把他们耍了
See you. -Oh, we sure fooled them.
真好玩 下次再来
It’s funny. We had to do it.
伙计们 有点不对劲啊
l don’t know, fellers, this doesn’t look right.
你们说我们该在怎么办
What do you think we should do?
还沿着黄砖路走吗
Follow the yellow brick road?
沿着黄砖路走
Follow the yellow brick road.
沿着黄砖路走
Follow the yellow brick road.
西方女巫 快藏起来
Wicked Witch. Hide.
被诅咒的女孩在这呢
There’s that cursed girl.
等我拿到那双宝石鞋子
When I have her ruby slippers…
我的魔力将会成为奥兹国第一
…my power will be the greatest in all of Oz.
怎么搞到手呢
But how to do it?
噢 噢 您可以好好地求她
Oh, oh, oh. You could ask her nicely.

Hey.
您可以用一袋魔法豆和她换
You could trade her for a bag of magic beans.
对不起 说错了
Ahh! Sorry. Wrong story.
你们两个都给我闭嘴
Now, quiet, both of you.
我在想法子呢
I’m trying to think.
我说过闭嘴
I said quiet.
啊 我想到法子了
Ah! That’s how I’ll get that girl.
把漂亮的蒲公英变成崩塌的巨石
I’ll turn these pretty dandelions into an avalanche.
我们的抢走那魔棒
We gotta get that wand.
这是救她的唯一办法了
It’s the only way to save Dorothy.
嘿 什么
Hey! What? Whoa!
拿到了 -纳尼
Got it. -What?
夺回魔棒
Get that wand.
杰瑞 抓住
Jerry, catch.
把魔棒还我 臭老鼠
Give me that wand, little mouse.
它是我的
It’s mine.
够了 你们两个笨蛋
Enough of this foolishness.
快点 你们两个 别跟那装小丑
Come on, you two, quit clowning around.
等我搞定那女孩马上对付你
I’ll deal with you right after l finish that girl. Ha-ha-ha!
纳尼 又来
Ha, ha– What? Again?
那是什么 那是什么
What’s that? What’s that?
噢 不 是山崩
Oh, no. lt’s an avalanche.
我们得救了 -非凡的天气
We’re saved. -Unusual weather we’re having.
汤姆 杰瑞 小心
Tom, Jerry, look out.
叫汤姆和杰瑞是吧
Tom and Jerry, eh?
好啊 你们让我怒发冲冠
Well, you’ve both earned my wrath.
啊 还没完呢
Ahh! This isn’t over.
我会抓住你们的汤姆和杰瑞 还有那个小女孩
I’ll get you Tom and Jerry, and that little girl, too.
干得好 朋友们
Good work, guys.
快 现在快跟上多萝茜
Now, come on, let’s catch up to Dorothy.
总有人帮那个女孩
Someone always helps that girl.
不过我仍然足够强大到搞定她
But l’m still great enough to conquer her.
去翡翠城 像闪电一样
To the Emerald City, as fast as lighting.
哦 汤姆和杰瑞
Oh, Tom, Jerry.
你们怎么到这的
How did you two get here?
那个龙♥卷♥风♥把他们也跟着吹来了
The twister brought them here with you.
多萝茜小姐 我叫泰菲
Name’s Tuffy, Miss Dorothy.
我跟来的原因是想见那巫师
And l came along because l want the Wizard…
希望他能让我长高 你看我那么小
…to give me some height, on account of I’m so small.
哦 我明白了
Oh, l see.
我的新朋友们也想见巫师
Well, my new friends want to see the Wizard, too.
正解 我希望巫师能给我一个大脑
That’s right. l’m hoping the Wizard will give me some brains.
我想要一颗心 -我想要我的勇气
l want a heart. -And I need some courage.
还有我 汤姆 杰瑞和多多都想回到堪萨斯的家里
And all Tom, Jerry, Toto and I want is to get back home to Kansas.
那我们还等什么呢
Then what are we waiting for?
前往翡翠城吧
Let’s get to the Emerald City.
恐怕这就是事实
I’m afraid there’s no denying
我虽小但不怯弱
I’m small but l’m not crying
万事都会大吉
It’s gonna be all right
我会如巨人般高大
I’d be tall as a giant
壮大到能自力更生
I’d be big and self-reliant
我会又软又聪明
I’d be smart and rather pliant
如果巫师不为难 而帮我们的话
lf the Wizard’s not defiant And will serve
然后我就有大脑了
Then l’m sure to get a brain
一颗心 回到家
A heart A home
长高
Some height
我们这就去 寻找伟大的奥兹巫师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
听说他是巫师之王 唯一的巫师
We hear he is a wiz of a wiz lf ever a wiz there was
我们这就去 寻找伟大的奥兹巫师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
看 我们接近翡翠城了 好漂亮哦
Look, Emerald City is closer and prettier than ever.
天哪 真令人吃惊
Oh, my. Simply amazing.
我们就要到了
We’re nearly there.
快点
Come on.
我已经觉得更聪明了 快点走了啦
I’m feeling smarter already. Come on, let’s go.
驾 驾
Cabby. Cabby.
你们想去哪
Just what you’re looking for.
我可以带你们到城市里的任何地方
Take you anyplace in the city, we does.
你能带我们去见巫师吗 巫师
Will you take us to see the Wizard? -The Wizard?
我不能
I can’t.
但我可以带你们去休息的地方