Ahh!
啊!
Ooh.

Ah!
啊!
Yeah.
很好
BLEEP.
xx
In three, two, one and go.
3、2、1,走
And we’re through.
成了
Up ahead, after we’d rounded an apparently pointless
在解决完陷车问题后
wooden fence obstacle, there was a problem.
前方又出现了新问题
Oh, God, look at it.
噢,天啊
Massive boulders.
各种巨石
Won’t go over that,won’t go over that.
这不能走,那不能走
Cos, Hammond, look down there. Won’t go over that. Look at the next bit.
哈蒙德,看那边。过不去。瞧这一路
Won’t go over any of that.
我们哪也去不了
Luckily, the backs of our cars were full of stuff
幸运的是,我们车上装满了各种神奇工具
we could use to make progress.
足以让我们解决行车问题
Ow!
嗷!
Bit of right.
稍微向右
Quite a lot of right!
向右!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. What?
不不不不不不。啥?
Oh, bloody hell!
噢。见鬼!
Three, two, one, and go.
3、2、1走
No, it’s not helping at all.
不,没用
Now left, full left, full left.Do you mean right?
向左,满打。你说向右?
Full right, sorry.
向右,抱歉
Lever.
用力
Oh, yes!
噢,很好!
‘In five hours, we had moved just 200 yards
五小时,前进了200码(182米)
and our cars were taking such heavy punishment
车受到各种摧残
That is clutch.
离合冒烟了
that we completely failed to notice the rising tide.
随后发现潮水涨了上来
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
BLEEP. Hammond, go now.James, get out of the way.
XX。哈蒙德,快点。詹姆士,离开那里
Ooh.

Go round me.
过来
Up ahead, the beach narrowed so much
前方,海滩越来越窄
that soon the tide would cut us off completely.
很快潮水就会阻断去路
What we needed now, more than ever,was teamwork.
现在我们最需要的就是团队合作
I’m sorry,it’s every man for himself now.
抱歉,人不为己,天诛地灭
The situation is actually quite perilous.
情况很严峻
Come on, Porsche, please,please, please, please.
保时捷加油,捷加油,捷加油,捷加油
Ow, BLEEP!
嗷xx!
Oh, for God’s sake.
噢,天啊
That’s punched a hole in the door.
门被顶出个坑
The tide is moving four inches every ten minutes.
每十分钟水位就前进四英寸(0.1米)
Meanwhile,back where Jeremy had left us…
与此同时,被杰瑞米抛弃的我们…
This is going wear the clutch out if I’m not careful.
如果不小心点离合就报废了
BLEEP! Come on!
xx!快点啊!
Please move, Porsche, please move.
快点,保时捷,拜托
Come on, yes, you brilliant car.
很好,乖车
Come on.
加油
Come on, Porsche, come on.
加油,保时捷,加油
Eh-ya!
呀!
Go on.
继续
Oh, God.
哦天啊
Sorry, this is really brutal.
抱歉,我知道很疼
I’m not stopping.Get bogged down if I stop.
我不能停下。停下就动不了了
Got a puncture,I’ve got a knackered clutch.
或许会爆胎,离合快不行了
Just in time,I made it to the pinch point.
千钧一发,我通过了最窄点
Come on, come on, through the sea.
加油、加油,通过
And moments later,I was joined by Hank B Hammond.
不一会,哈蒙德也赶了上来
Right, only the Lotus now.
好的,就剩莲花了
I’ll be staggered if I get through this bit.
能通过简直是奇迹
Oh, yes!
噢,是的!
Of course, it’s traditional on TV these days
当然,在其它传统节目中
that everyone always makes it,
所有人到此就功♥德♥圆♥满♥了
but this is Top Gear,so we didn’t.
但这是Top Gear,所以事还没完
James, therefore, parked his car above the high water mark,
詹姆士把车停到了水位线以上
locked it, weirdly,
诡异的锁上了车门
and we made camp,which for once wasn’t so bad.
搭建营地后,我们第一次感到所有辛苦都是值得的
What a view that is.
真美
It’s mind-blowing.
如梦似幻
It is mind-blowing.
如梦似幻
I think we have to all agree that
这一点,咱哥仨能达成一致
Tierra del Fuego is THE most beautiful place in the world.
火地岛是全世界最美的地方
I’ll go with that. Yeah.I’m happy to accept that.
我同意。是的,我也赞同
What are we eating, by the way? Beaver.
晚饭吃啥?海狸
What?
啥玩意?
Beaver. There’s a plague of them here, honestly.
海狸。这里海狸成灾
Back in ’46, Peron introduced 25 pairs of beaver down here.
46年那会儿,贝隆夫人在这引进了25对海狸
There are now hundreds of thousands of them.
如今它们子孙无数
Half the riparian forest around here, half of it,
这里一半的沿岸森林,一半哦
has gone as a result of beavers.
被海狸啃光了
Cos the beaver here likes hardwood.
它们喜欢咬硬木
And you can eat it?
你敢吃它?
I’ll let you know in a minute.Mate of mine said he did once.
等会你就知道。我一哥们说他吃过
What, a mate of yours said he’d eaten beaver?
你朋友吃过海狸?
Yeah, I didn’t believe him. I shall try it.
是,但我不信。可以尝尝
I’m fairly sure I don’t like beaver, actually.
我不喜欢吃海狸
I mean, I’ll eat anything,as you know.
我能吃任何东西
I’ll just warm you a piece up, Hammond.
我给你烤熟了一块,哈蒙德
It was a wonderful evening,
夕阳是很美的
and after the sun went down,it got even better.
但夕阳后的景色更令人震撼
The next morning at low tide,we rescued the Lotus
第二天清晨潮水退去,修好莲花后
and set off on the final leg of our journey to Ushuaia.
我们踏上最后一段前往乌斯怀亚的旅程
However, our cars had been badly bruised by the beach assault
虽然三辆车都受到海滩的摧残
and there was another issue…
但又出现新的问题…
We’ve used a lot of the stuff we bought in Punta Arenas
在海滩用掉太多在彭塔阿雷纳斯买♥♥来
to build the stadium to get us off that beach.
搭建球场的材料
That’s James May’s trailer.That’s all he’s got left.
詹姆斯·梅的挂车里也没剩啥东了
Plank of wood,wheelbarrow and toy horse.
木板,手推车和玩具马
Spirits, though, were high as we reached
但我们士气高涨
what would be the final mountain range.
因为这是最后一段山路了
We could almost smell the victory.
我们几乎闻到胜利的气息
Well, this is lovely, isn’t it? This is the most scenic bit yet.
这雪景真不错。绝美的雪景
Jeremy and I, however,
但杰瑞米和我
were too busy enjoying ourselves to notice the view.
却忙于救车无心赏雪
Whoa! There you go. Yeah!
哇噢!好的。耶!
Rally stage.
就像拉力赛车
And stick it into the corner.Power it round.
弯前减速。给油
Little bit of boot,full of opposite lock.
缓慢转向,满打反轮
Yes, I’m going well.
表现不错
Oh, hang on.
哦,等等
Whoa!
哇!
Whoa! No, no, no, no.
哇!不不不不
Turns out I’m not good at rallying.
倒车,我不擅长拉力
There’s evidence to suggest neither am I.
事实我也不太擅长
Both of us were stuck.
两人都陷车了
But luckily we had the right equipment
但幸运的是
for such a cold-weather emergency.
自救工具充足
The beaver we ate last night,we made some clothes out of it’s…
昨晚吃的海狸,我用它们皮毛做了些防护品
Out of its fur,and that’s going to be handy now.
这下派上用场了
Beaver mittens.
海狸皮手套
You know that carpet you’re carrying? Yeah.
知道人工草皮吗?是
We could use that,couldn’t we, to get going?
现在能用了,做防滑垫
It is INCREDIBLY heavy.I’ve got a bad back.
这玩意挺沉的。我背疼
Right, let’s get this out.
好吧,把它搬出来
Then we can get the carpet out,get it underneath the tyres
垫在车轮下面
and then we can be a-way.
车就能动了
There we go, okey-dokey.
保持,坚持

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!