你为马提亚效力
You work with Matthias.
是 但也不是
Yes and no.
我其实从没见过那他
I’ve never actually met the man.
几乎没人见过他
Hardly anyone has.
听着 我知道这很复杂
Look, I know that this is complicated.
-复杂 -但这是事实
– Complicated? – But this is the truth.
我是寇黑根的手下
I am a Federal Intelligence operative
联邦情报局的特工
assigned by Cohaagen
负责潜入抵抗组织 并暗♥杀♥马提亚
to infiltrate the Resistance and assassinate Matthias.
但是相反
But instead,
我发现自己站错了队
I discovered I was fighting for the wrong side.
我遇到一个女人
I met a woman
她抵抗组织的人
She works with the Resistance.
她让我明白 抵抗组织才是我该为之战斗的一方
And she showed me that they were worth fighting for.
你是指那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You mean the terrorists.
抵抗组织不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Listen, the Resistance are not terrorists.
好吧
All right.
马提亚的攻击目标一直都是军事设施
Matthias’ targets are always military installations.
如果还有其他的袭击
If there’s anything else happening,
那绝对是寇黑根自己所为
you can be sure it’s Cohaagen himself.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, all right.
我和总理是老相识
The Chancellor and I go way back.
战争期间他是我的指挥官
He was my commanding officer in the war.
我很清楚他的能耐
I know exactly what he is capable of.
他为什么要袭击自己的民众 我不懂
Why would he attack his own people? I don’t understand.
除了这么做 他要怎么名正言顺地
How else could he justify
把联邦机器警♥察♥的产量提升三倍
tripling production of federal police synthetics?
他在建立一支足以侵略殖民地的军队
He is building a private army capable of invading the Colony.
好好想想吧
Think about it. All right.
哪一种资源
What is the one resource
殖民地有 而英联邦没有
the Colony has that United Britain doesn’t?
-空间 -正解
– Space. – Exactly.
他没有空间了
He’s run out of room.
而即使是寇黑根也很难贩卖♥♥强收的土地
But even Cohaagen himself is gonna have a difficult time
并进行大批量的移♥民♥
selling the forced seizure and mass displacement of billions.
所以他让马提亚建立了一支军队
So, he created an enemy in Matthias,
又成立一支军队来与之斗争
and he built an army to fight him.
现在需要靠我来阻止他
And now it is up to me to stop him.
靠你来阻止他
Up to you to stop him.
你是什么意思 靠我
What do you mean, me?
这些机器人靠生物力学脑干运作
The synthetics run on a bio-mech brainstem.
意思是 我们有机会将它们全部关闭
All right. Which means, it’s possible to shut’em all down.
有一个终结指令
All right, there’s a kill code.
是一段复杂的序列
It’s a complex sequence,
但它在我的大脑中 在你大脑中
but it’s in my head, it’s in your head.
抱歉 再说一遍
Sorry, come again.
我回到英联邦境内
I went back to U. F.B. Territory
试图拿回密♥码♥
to try and retrieve the code,
我了解寇黑根 他要是发现我背叛了
knowing full well that if Cohaagen found out I’d turned,
他会抹消我的记忆
he’d erase my memory.
但他不知道 我准备了一个黑匣子
But what he didn’t know was that I arranged to have a black box
嵌在我的大脑中 你的大脑中
imbedded in my brain, in your brain.
它会记录我看到的一切
It recorded everything I saw.
所以 你是说我脑壳里有个小保险箱
So, you’re saying there’s a little safe in my skull.
是的
Yes.
所以我才需要你
And that is why I need you.
这个世界需要你 与抵抗组织恢复联♥系♥
The world needs you, to reconnect with the Resistance.
将密♥码♥交给马提亚
Deliver the code to Matthias,
让他来关闭机器人
have him shut down the synthetics
在无可挽回之前 阻止寇黑根
and stop Cohaagen while there’s still time.
未来如何就取决于你…
The future hangs on what you…
取决于我们如何去做
On what we do next.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, buddy.
你一定是在开玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
这不可能
This can’t be happening.
我们不该来这里
Shouldn’t have come here.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我没的选
I had no choice.
我知道你一时很难接受
I know that this is a lot to take.
是 是很不容易
Yeah, it’s a lot to take.
我该相信他说的吗
Yeah, I’m supposed to believe this?
这是真的
It’s the truth.
豪瑟 我们一直在找你
Hauser, we have been looking for you.
别这么叫我…
Don’t call me…
我叫道格·奎德 8月29日出生
My name is Doug Quaid. I was born August 29th.
我妈妈把我养大
All right, I was raised by my mother.
距我15岁生日还有十天时她死于癌症
She died of cancer ten days before my 15th birthday.
我29岁和女友结婚
I married my girlfriend when I was 29!
你4月19日出生
You were born April 29th.
由父亲抚养成人 不是母亲
You were raised by your father, not your mother.
距你15岁生日十天时他死于车祸
He died before you were 15, but in a car crash.
相信我 你绝对没有结婚
And believe me, you were most definitely not married.
抱歉 这对我来说一点意义都没有
I’m sorry. You know what? None of this makes any sense to me.
我是道格·奎德 我只知道这个
I’m Doug Quaid, that’s all I know.
你认出我了
You recognized me.
在梦里
From a dream.
我梦到过你
I recognize you from a dream.
那不是梦
It wasn’t a dream.
是记忆
It was a memory.
你手上的那个疤 是怎么弄的
That scar on your hand, how do you think you got it?
你知道吗
Do you know?
工作时伤的
I got it at work.
我试图帮你逃跑 但没来得及
I was trying to help you escape, but I was too late.
你从上面抓住我
You grabbed onto me
一颗子弹打穿我们的手
and a bullet tore through your hand and mine.
你一定记得些什么
You must remember something.
我们曾是…
And you and I, we were…
没错
Yeah.
我们得走了 快走
We got to go. We got to go.
该死 快走 快走
Shit. Come on, come on.
道格
Doug!
哈瑞
Harry?
哈瑞 你来这里干什么
Harry, what are you doing here?
他们送我过来帮你
They sent me in for you.
来说服你
To talk you down.
谁送你来的
Who sent you in?
道格
Doug,
你没听懂 我不是说他们把我送来这里
you don’t get it. I don’t mean they sent me in here.
我是说 他们把我送进你的大脑
I mean, they sent me into your mind.
我要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me.
你现在患了偏执型精神分♥裂♥
You’re suffering what’s called a paranoid dissociative break.
这是化学幻想剂的创伤引起的
Brought on by the trauma of a chemical fantasy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你其实不在这里 道格
You’re not really here, Doug.
你还在绘忆 困在椅子上
You’re still back at Rekall, strapped to a chair.
这些都不是真的
None of this is real.
在绘忆
Back at Rekall?
他在说谎
He’s lying.
他说谎
He’s lying!
别慌
Just slow down.
哈瑞 你在说什么
Harry, what are you talking about?
当我们在酒吧时
When we were back at the bar,
我很担心你 所以就跟着你
you had me worried. So, I followed you.
当我到绘忆时 已经太晚了
And by the time I got here, it was too late.
你已经陷入昏迷
You were unresponsive.
所以他们用化学手段将我送入你的大脑
So they chemically transfused me into your mind.
他们认为熟人也许能帮助你
They thought a familiar face might help,
在事情变得不可挽回之前
to try and bring you back
把你带回现实
before it’s too late
不然你就要永远困在这里了
and you’re trapped here forever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!