看啊
Look at that.
看来你妻子确实找了个好男人
Looks like your wife does have a man who appreciates her.
这里没有冲突
No conflict there.
抱歉
Sorry.
这依然是将药物注入体内的最佳方式
Still the best way to get chemicals into the human body.
好了
All right.
让我们开始吧
Let’s get this show on the road.
准备好拯救世界
Get ready to save the world.
旅途愉快 伙计
Happy trails, man.
等你回来之后你可以和我讲讲…
You can tell me all about it when you get…
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
该死
Shit.
什么该死 怎么回事
Shit? What is it? What’s wrong?
在药物注射进去之前把针拔♥出♥来♥
Yank that needle out before it takes.
到底怎么回事
What is it? What’s wrong?
-你撒谎 -撒什么谎
– You lied. – Lied about what?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我没有情妇 你在说什么
Look, I don’t have a mistress. What are you talking about?
什么情妇 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个特工
Mistress? You’re a goddamn spy.
已经遍布体内了
Vitals are everywhere.
你到底为什么到这里来
Why are you here? Why?
联邦警♥察♥
Federal police!
-联邦警♥察♥ 站起来 -等等
– Federal police! On your feet now! – No, wait!
都是误会 都是…
This is all a mistake! It’s all…
我是普通人
I’m nobody.
-我是普通人 -双手抱头放在脑后
– I’m nobody. – Hands on your head now!

Okay.
转过去
Turn around!

Okay.
天啊
Holy shit.
118.5 代码6 105北
118.5, code six. 105 north.

Go!
行动
Move, move, move!
联邦警♥察♥
Federal police!
一队 抓到嫌犯了吗
Team one, have you secured the suspect?
一队 回话 汇报情况
Team one, advise. Let me know what’s going on in there.
史蒂文 往里面投射电子眼
Stevens, get an eyeball in there now.
该死 他们都倒下了
Shit. They’re all down.
他就一个人
He’s all alone!
炸门
Let’s punch it.
退后
Fall back! Fall back!
掩护出口
Cover the exit!
这被描述成一场恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
In what is being described as a terrorist attack,
已确认二十人在绘忆枪击案中丧生
一名持枪歹徒
a solitary gunman opened fire
在佛利蒙市中心的绘忆大厅
on a squadron of federal
朝着一群联邦警♥察♥开火
police at the Rekall Lounge in downtown Fremont.
我们仍在等待
We are still awaiting word
准确的伤亡人数
on precisely how many casualties there are.
-好的 -但官方已经证实
– Yes. Okay. – But officials now confirming
至少有20名警♥察♥被杀
that at least 20 officers have been killed
天啊 道格
Oh, my God, Doug.
我明白了 是的
I understand. Yeah.
-谢谢 -萝莉
– Thank you. – Lon.
-真高兴你在这 -我当然在了
– I’m so glad you’re here. – Of course I’m here.
我都要疯了
I’ve been going out of my mind.
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
听着 发生了很糟糕的事
Look, something bad has happened.
我知道 我刚接到电♥话♥
No, I know. I just got the call.
他们让我们待命
We’ve all been put on standby.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
怎么了
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
道格 你没事吧
Doug, are you okay?
萝莉 不是抵抗组织杀了那些警♥察♥
Lori, it wasn’t the Resistance who killed those sentries.
不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干的
It wasn’t terrorists.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
什么是你干的
What was you?
萝莉 是我杀了他们
Lori, I’m the one who killed them.
你杀了二十个武装警♥察♥
You killed 20 armed men?
不对 顶多十个
No. No, it was more like ten.
但你杀了他们
But you killed them?
用什么 亲爱的 你的书吗
With what, honey, your book?
萝莉 听着 我说真的
Lori, look, I’m serious.
道格 你吓到我了
Doug, you’re scaring me!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
这听起来很疯狂 好吗
This is going to sound crazy, okay?
我下班后去了绘忆
I went to Rekall after work.
-然后 -什么
– And… – What?
他们把你怎么了 -没怎么
What did they do to you? – Nothing. Nothing.
我坐在椅子上 他们给我接上线
I sat in the chair, they hooked me up.
在他们能做什么之前 警♥察♥冲了进来
Before they could do anything, the police burst in.
他们打算抓我
They tried to take me.
然后我只是条件反射
And I just reacted.
就把他们杀了
And I killed them.
听着 你没有杀人 道格
Listen, you didn’t kill anyone, Doug.
相信我 我杀了所有人
Trust me, I killed everyone.
不 亲爱的 你吧明白吗
No, sweetheart, don’t you see?
不管你以为你做了什么 都和这个没关系
Whatever you think you did had nothing to do with any of this.
那些混♥蛋♥扭曲了你的大脑
Those assholes screwed with your mind,
所以你现在得了偏执妄想症
and now you’re having some kind of a paranoid delusion.
那种地方真的很危险
Those places are really dangerous.
不管发生了什么 我们都会挺过去
Whatever it is that happened, we’re going to get through it.
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
没事了
Come on.
事情发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
没关系 我们会想办法
It’s okay, we’ll figure it out.
重放嫌疑人影像
对不起
I’m sorry.
萝莉 我喘不过气了
Lori, I can’t breathe.
拜托
Come on.
你到底子啊干什么
What the hell are you doing?
萝莉 你是怎么…
Lori, what the fuck…
萝莉 怎么…
Lori, what the…
萝莉 该死的 你在干什么
Lori, goddamn it, what are you doing?
工作
My Job.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我疯了
Am I crazy?
说得好 道格
That’s a good one, Doug.
鉴于你连自己是谁都不知道
Considering you don’t even know who the hell you are.
你真的以为 一个普通工人
Do you really believe a factory worker could take out
能从一队训练有素的警♥察♥手中逃走吗
an entire room of highly-trained men?
告诉我这是怎么回事
Tell me what is going on.

Talk!
不然我们就要”至死不渝”了
Or we can skip straight to “Until death do us part.”
我不是你妻子
I’m not your wife.
胡说 我们结婚7年了
That’s bullshit. We’ve been married seven years.
我是英联邦的特工 奉命扮演你妻子
I’m U.F.B. Police intel, assigned to play your wife.
6周前我连你是谁都不知道
Six weeks ago, I didn’t even know you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是真的
It’s true.
你的记忆被重置了
Your memory was erased,
思维中被植入现在的生活
your mind was implanted with a life you think you’ve lived.
听得懂吗 宝贝
You keeping up, baby?
不存在道格拉斯·奎德 从来没有
There is no Douglas Quaid, there never was.
你是说我不是…
Are you saying I don’t…
这…
This…
这一切…我们的婚姻…
Every… Our marriage…
我还能说什么 我这妻子演得不错
What can I say? I give good wife.
拜托
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!