Home 爱情电影 特洛伊(2004)

特洛伊(2004)

0
特洛伊(2004)

Flee? Like a whipped dog?
逃?像只狗夹着尾巴落荒而逃?
The men believe we came here for Menelaus’ wife.
我们是为了米奈劳斯之妻而来
Won’t be needing her anymore.
他死了就没这么必要了
My brother’s blood still wets the sand, and you insult him!
他的血还没流干 你就对他不敬
It’s no insult to say a dead man is dead.
说一个死人死了 不算不敬
If we leave now, we lose all credibility.
我们一走就会威信全失
The Trojans can beat us so easily. How long before the Hittites invade?
特洛伊人这么容易就打败我们 赫帝人也会落井下石
If we stay, we stay here for the right reasons.
留下来必须有正当理由
To protect Greece, not your pride.
是为了捍卫希腊 不是你的面子
Your private battle with Achilles is destroying us.
你没有阿基里斯一定会输
Achilles is one man.
阿基里斯只是一个人
Hector is one man.
赫克托也只是一个人
Look what he did to us today.
你看他今天是怎么击败我们的
Hector fights for his country! Achilles fights only for himself!
赫克托为了捍卫国家而战 阿基里斯只为自己而战
I don’t care about the man’s allegiance. I care about his ability to win battles.
我不管他是为了谁 只要他能打胜仗就行
He’s right.
他说的对
The men’s morale is weak.
军中士气低落
Weak? They’re ready to swim home.
低落? 他们已经准备游回家了
Even if I could make peace with Achilles, the man won’t listen to me!
就算我向他屈服 他也不会听我的话
He’s as likely to spear me as to speak to me!
他宁可一枪把我刺死
I’II talk to him.
我去劝他
He’ll want the girl back.
把那女孩还给他
He can have that damn girl.
他要就拿去吧
I haven’t touched her.
我没碰过她
Where is she?
他在哪里?
I gave her to the men.
我把她交给士兵了
They need some amusement after today.
他们吃了败仗得发泄发泄
Come on, give the bitch to me!
把那小妞给我
Who’s first?
谁想先来?
Trojan whore!
特洛伊婊♥子♥
What’s this? A virgin’s robe?
她穿了处♥女♥袍
You won’t be needing that for much longer! Hold her.
你用不着穿了 抓住她
Come on. Come on. Hold her down.
快 抓住她
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
I watched you fight them. You have courage.
你敢反抗他们 很有勇气
To fight back when people attack me? Dog has that kind of courage.
受到攻击就该反抗 就连狗也有这种勇气
Eat.
吃吧
I’ve known men Like you my whole Life.
你这种人我见太多了
No, you haven’t.
你没有
You think you’re so different from 1 000 others?
你以为你很别人不一样?
Soldiers understand nothing but war. Peace confuses them.
士兵除了战争什么都不懂 他们不明白和平的重要
And you hate these soldiers. I pity them.
你痛恨这些士兵 我可怜他们
Trojan soldiers died trying to protect you.
特洛伊士兵为了保护你而死
Perhaps they deserve more than your pity.
你光是可怜他们还不够吧
Why did you choose this life?
你为何选择这种生活?
What life? To be a great warrior.
什么生活? 当一个伟大的战士?
I chose nothing. I was born, and this is what I am.
我没有选择什么 我天生如此
And you? Why did you choose to love a god?
你呢? 你为何爱一个看不到的神?
I think you’ll find the romance one-sided.
这明明就是自作多情
Do you enjoy provoking me?
你们喜欢激怒我 是吗?
You’ve dedicated your life to the gods.
你为众神奉献一生
Zeus, god of thunder. Athena, goddess of wisdom. You serve them.
雷神 宙斯 智慧女神雅典娜 你信奉他们
Yes, of course. And Ares, god of war?
当然了 还有战神亚里斯?
Who blankets his bed with the skin of men he’s killed?
他用敌人身上剥下的皮当被子
AII the gods are to be feared and respected.
我们要敬畏每一位神明
I’ll tell you a secret…
我告诉你一个秘密
…something they don’t teach you in your temple.
他们在神庙绝对不会跟你说
The gods envy us.
众神羡慕我们
They envy us because we’re mortal.
因为我们有一天会死
Because any moment might be our last.
每一刻都可能是生命最后一刻
Everything’s more beautiful because we’re doomed.
所以一切都变得更美好
You will never be lovelier than you are now.
这是你生命中最美好的一刻
We will never be here again.
每一刻都稍纵即逝
I thought you were a dumb brute.
我以为你只是一个蠢汉
I could have forgiven a dumb brute.
我可以原谅一个蠢汉
Do it.
下手吧
Nothing is easier.
杀人很容易
Aren’t you afraid?
你不怕吗?
Everyone dies. Today or 50 years from now. What does it matter?
人都难逃一死 今天死跟五十年后死有何差别?
Do it.
下手吧
You’ll kill more men if I don’t kill you.
我若不杀你 你会杀更多人
Many.
没错
My lord, there’s…
主子
Tell the men to start loading the ship. We’re going home.
叫弟兄们准备好 我们回家去
Gather the stores.
把东西收好
Prepare the ship.
备船
Prepare the ship.
备船
Agamemnon is a proud man.
阿伽门农心高气傲
But he knows when he’s made a mistake.
但是他知道他犯了错
The man sends you to make his apologies?
他派你来向我道歉?
What are you doing enthralled to that pig of a king?
你为何象那只蠢猪效命?
The world seems simple to you, my friend…
你以为这个世界黑白分明
…but when you’re a king, very few choices are simple.
你当了国王事情就没这么简单
Ithaca cannot afford an enemy like Agamemnon.
以色卡不能与阿伽门农为敌
Are we supposed to fear him?
我们应该怕他吗?
You don’t fear anyone. That’s your problem. Fear is useful.
你谁都不怕 那就是你的问题 恐惧是很有用的
We need you back.
我们需要你
Greece needs you.
希腊需要你
Greece got along fine before I was born.
希腊在我出生前就跟强盛
Greece will be Greece long after I’m dead.
在我死后也一样
I’m not talking about the land.
我说的不是这块土地
The men need you.
兄弟们需要你
Stay, Achilles.
留下来 阿基里斯
You were born for this war.
你注定要参加这场大战
Things are less simple today.
事情变得没那么简单了
Women have a way of complicating things.
女人总是把事情弄得很复杂
Of all the kings of Greece, I respect you the most.
在所有希腊国王中 我最敬重你
But in this war, you’re a servant.
但你只能听命行事
Sometimes you have to serve in order to Idea.
有时要命令别人 就必须先听话
I hope you understand that one day.
我希望有一天你会懂
We’re going home?
我们要回家?
We sail in the morning.
我们一早扬帆出发
Greeks are being slaughtered. We can’t just sail away.
希腊人一败涂地 我们不能一走了之
If it’s fighting you still long for, there will always be another war.
你想打仗 以后有的是机会
These are our countrymen.
他们是我们的同胞
I ate, laughed, mourned with these men while you hid in your tent.
我跟着他们吃 笑 哀悼 你却躲在帐篷里
You betray all of Greece just to see Agamemnon fall.
你让阿伽门农输就是被判希腊
Someone has to lose.
打仗总得有人输
The omens are gathering.
预兆不断出现
The directive is clear.
方向跟明确
Fight for your country, that’s the only directive.
为你的国家而战 这是唯一的方向
Last time the high priest spoke to us, he prophesied a great victory for Troy.
上一次祭司开口 语言特洛伊大胜
We won a great victory. Let him speak.
我们确实打了场大胜仗 让他说吧
What course of action do you recommend?
你建议采取什么行动?
The gods favor our cause.
众神站在我们这一边
Now is the time to destroy the Greek army.
我们应该乘胜追击希腊大军
Glaucus?
格劳克斯
Their morale is battered.
他们的士气低落
Hit them now. Hit them hard.
立刻全力向他们进攻
And they will run.
他们就会落荒而逃
I must admit, I overestimated the Greeks.
我承认高估了希腊大军
They lack discipline and courage.
他们欠缺纪律与勇气
The Myrmidons didn’t fight yesterday. There must be dissension among the Greeks.
阿基里斯的战士并没有参战 希腊大军现在是一盘散沙
But if we attack their ships, we will unify them.
我们主动进攻 会使他们团结
If they decide to attack us, let them.
他们想进攻就让他们来
Our walls can’t be breached. We’ll beat them back again.
我们有铜墙铁壁 不怕他们
Yesterday, the Greeks underestimated us.
昨天对手低估我们
We should not return the favor.
我们不能犯同样的错
You’re confident about the meaning of these omens?
你确定这些是好兆头吗?
The desecration of his temple angers Apollo.
阿波罗神庙被毁 他被激怒