…watched you drag his body behind your chariot.
看着他的尸体被你拖在地上
Give him back to me.
把他还给我
He deserves the honor of a proper burial. You know that.
他应该得到庄严隆重的葬礼
Give him to me.
把他的遗体还给我
He killed my cousin.
他杀死我表弟
He thought it was you.
他把他误认为你
How many cousins have you killed?
你杀过多少人的表弟?
How many sons and fathers and brothers and husbands?
多少人的父子 兄弟 丈夫?
How many, brave Achilles?
太多了吧 英勇的阿基里斯
I knew your father.
我认识你的父亲
He died before his time.
幸好他英年早逝
But he was lucky not to live long enough to see his son fall.
否则他会看到自己的儿子沉沦
You have taken everything from me.
你夺走我的一切
My eldest son…
我的长子
…heir to my throne…
我的王位继承人
…defender of my kingdom.
捍卫祖国的勇士
I cannot change what happened. It is the will of the gods.
这是神的旨意 我不能改变它
But give me this small mercy.
但是请可怜可怜我
I loved my boy from the moment he opened his eyes…
我深爱我儿子 从他一出生
…till the moment you closed them.
一直到他被你杀死那一刻
Let me wash his body.
让我洗净他的身躯
Let me say the prayers.
让我为她祈祷
Let me place two coins on his eyes for the boatman.
让我在他的双眼放两枚钱币
If I let you walk out of here…
就算我饶你不死
…if I let you take him…
就算我让你把他带走
…it doesn’t change anything.
这也改变不了什么
You’re still my enemy in the morning.
明早你仍是我的敌人
You’re still my enemy tonight.
今晚你也仍是我的敌人
But even enemies can show respect.
但是敌人也能相互尊重
I admire your courage.
我很佩服你的勇气
Meet me outside in a moment.
等一下到外面见
We’ll meet again soon, my brother.
我们很快就会再见 兄弟
Your son was the best I’ve fought.
令郎是我遇到过最强劲的对手
In my country, the funeral games last for 1 2 days.
我们的葬礼要一连举♥行♥十二天
It is the same in my country.
我们也一样
Then the prince will have that honor.
王子将得到同样的待遇
No Greek will attack Troy for 1 2 days.
希腊大军在十二天内不会进攻
Briseis?
布里塞伊斯?
I thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
You are free.
你自♥由♥了
If I hurt you…
如果我伤害了你
…it’s not what I wanted.
这并非我所愿
Go.
走吧
No one will stop you. You have my word.
我保证没人会阻拦你
Come, my girl.
来吧 孩子
You’re a far better king than the one leading this army.
你比着支大军的国王英明太多
Achilles makes a secret pact, and I have to honor it? What treason is this?
他偷偷跟敌人订下约定? 这太过分了
Consorting with the enemy king. Giving him 1 2 days of peace.
他答应敌人维持十二天的和平
Peace! Peace!
和平!和平!
Their prince is dead. Their army is leaderless.
他们的王子死了 军队失去领袖
This is the time to attack!
这是攻城的大好良机
Even with Hector gone, we have no way to breach their walls.
赫克托死了还是攻不下城墙
They can wait 1 0 years for us to leave.
他们等上十年直到我们离开
I will smash their walls to the ground…
就算要牺牲四万大军
…if it costs me 40,000 Greeks.
我也要攻破他们的城墙
Hear me, Zeus!
宙斯 我对你发誓
I will smash their walls to the ground.
我要把特洛伊城夷为平地
That’s good.
你刻的很好
For my son back home.
这是给我儿子的
Well, Odysseus.
奥德赛
You found a way to make the sheep invite the wolves to dinner.
你想出一个引狼入室的好方法
Forgive me, Eudorus. I should never have struck you.
原谅我 我不该打你
You’ve been a loyal friend all your life.
你一直对我忠心耿耿
I hope I never disappoint you again.
我不会再让你失望
It’s I who have been the disappointment.
我才让你失望了
Rouse the men. You’re taking them home.
把兄弟们叫来 带他们回家
Aren’t you coming with us?
你不跟我们回去?
I have my own battle to fight.
我又自己的仗要打
Let me march beside you.
让我们和你并肩作战
No. I don’t want our men to be a part of this.
不 这次我不要你们参与
It’s a beautiful night.
好美的夜晚
Go, Eudorus. This is the last order I give you.
去吧 这是我最后的命令
Fighting for you has been my life’s honor, my lord.
为你作战是我这一生的荣幸
Open the gates! Open the gates!
打开大门! 打开大门!
Here.
这里
Plague.
黑死病
Don’t go too close, my king.
吾王 别太靠近
This is the will of the gods.
这是众神下的诅咒
They desecrated the temple of Apollo…
他们毁损阿波罗神庙
…and Apollo desecrated their flesh.
他就毁损他们的身体
They thought they could come here and sack our city in a day.
他们以为一天就能攻下特洛伊
Now look at them, fleeing across the Aegean.
现在他们只能落荒而逃
What is this?
这是什么?
An offering to Poseidon. The Greeks are praying for a safe return home.
献给海神的祭品 希腊人祈祷能平安回家
I hope the sea god spits in their offering.
我希望海神将气出在祭品上
Lets them all drown at the bottom of the sea.
让他们都淹没在海底
This is a gift. We should take it to the temple of Poseidon.
这是一个礼物 应该把它供奉在海神庙
I think we should burn it. Burn it?
我们应该烧了它 烧了它?
My prince, it’s a gift to the gods.
王子 这是献给众神的礼物
The prince is right.
王子说的对
I would burn the whole of Greece if I had a big enough torch.
如果有够大地火把 我会烧光希腊
I warn you, good men, be careful what you insult.
我警告你 不要随便侮辱人
Our beloved Prince Hector had sharp words for the gods…
我们挚爱的赫克托王子 对众神不敬
…and a day later Achilles’ sword cut him down.
隔天就死在阿基里斯的剑下
Father, burn it.
父王 烧了它
Forgive me, my king, I mean no disrespect…
原谅我 吾王 我无意冒犯
…but I don’t want to see any more sons of Troy…
但我不想再看到特洛伊的孩子
…incur the gods’ wrath.
遭到众神惩罚
I will not watch another son die.
我不会看着另一个儿子死去
Look at them.
看看他们
You’d think their prince had never died.
他们忘记王子才过世不久
You are their prince now.
你现在是他们的王子了
Make your brother proud.
让你兄长以你为荣
Let it burn! Let Troy burn!
烧吧!烧了特洛伊!
Burn it! For Menelaus! Burn it!
烧了它!为米奈劳斯烧吧!
Burn Troy! Burn Troy!
烧了特洛伊!
I promised you, brother! I promised you!
我答应过你 弟弟!
Burn it! Burn it for Menelaus!
烧了它!为米奈劳斯烧吧!
Briseis. Where is she?
布里塞伊斯在哪里?
Where? I don’t know.
在哪里? 我不知道
Please. I have a son.
饶了我 我有儿子
Then get him out of Troy.
那就快逃出特洛伊城吧
Briseis!
布里塞伊斯
Paris! Andromache!
帕里斯!安德洛玛克
Helen. We must go.
海伦 快走吧
Where? I’II show you. Now. Hurry.
去哪里? 我带你们去 快走
Paris. Paris.
帕里斯!帕里斯
It’s a long way. Quick. We must go now.
路很远 我们快走
Briseis!
布里塞伊斯
Paris!
帕里斯!
It’s a long way. Quick.
路途遥远 快点
Hurry. There’s a tunnel.
快 前面有地道
Come. I stay.
来吧 我要留下来
No. My father will never abandon the city.
不 父王没走
I can’t leave him.
我不能丢下他
The city is dead. They’re burning it to the ground.
特洛伊城完了 它会被烧光
What’s your name? Aeneas.
你要什么? 安尼亚
Do you know how to use a sword? Yes.
你会使剑吗? 会
The sword of Troy.
特洛伊之剑
As long as it’s in the hands of a Trojan, our people have a future.
只要特洛伊人拿着它就有希望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!