…sit with me.
过来跟我坐
All my life I have prayed against this day.
我这辈子都在祈祷 这一天不要到来
Yes, my king.
是的 吾王
Call me Father, dear child.
称我父王吧 孩子
Forgive me, Father…
原谅我 父王
…for bringing this.
原谅我带来这一天
I blame you for nothing.
我不怪你
Everything is in the hands of the gods.
一切都由众神做主
Besides…
而且
…how could I blame anyone for falling in love with Paris?
我怎能怪一个爱上帕里斯的人呢?
Prepare to halt!
准备立定
Prepare to halt!
准备立定
Halt!
立定
Move.
前进
Menelaus is a bull.
米奈劳斯就像公牛
He’ll charge you, but keep your distance and use your speed.
他会突袭 你要保持距离 善用速度
Brother…
弟弟
…you don’t have to do this.
你不一定要这么做
I see you’re not hiding behind your high walls. Valiant of you.
你们并没有躲在城墙后面 非常勇敢
Ill-advised, but valiant.
很愚蠢 但是很勇敢
You come here uninvited. Go back to your ships and go home.
拟擅自闯入我国境 坐上船回家吧
We’ve come too far, Prince Hector.
赫克托王子 我们大老远跑来
Prince? What prince?
王子?什么王子?
What son of a king would accept a man’s hospitality…
什么王子会被奉为上宾
…eat his food, drink his wine, then steal his wife in the middle of the night?
接受款待 白吃白喝 然后三更半夜拐走别人老婆?
The sun was shining when your wife left you.
你老婆是大白天离开的
She’s up there, watching, isn’t she? Good.
她在上面看 对吧?很好
I want her to watch you die.
我要她看着你死
Not yet, brother.
还不行 弟弟
Look around you, Hector.
你自己看看
I brought all the warriors of Greece to your shores.
沃出动了希腊所以的精兵
You can still save Troy, young prince.
但是你还是可以救特洛伊
I have two wishes.
我有两个条件
If you grant them, no more of your people need die.
只要你答应 你的人♥民♥就不会死
First, you must give Helen back to my brother.
第一 把海伦还给我弟弟
Second, Troy must submit to my command…
第二 特洛伊城要臣服于我
…to fight for me whenever I call.
听我的命令为我而战
You want me to look upon your army and tremble?
你要我看到你的大军就心惊胆战
Well, I see them.
我正看着他们
I see 50,000 men brought here to fight for one man’s greed.
我看到这五万大军 为了满足一个人的欲望而战
Careful, boy.
讲话小心点 小子
My mercy has limits.
我的忍♥耐是有限度的
And I’ve seen the limits of your mercy.
我见识过你得手段
And I tell you now, no son of Troy will ever submit to a foreign ruler.
特洛伊人绝不会向外国人屈服
Then every son of Troy shall die.
那每一个特洛伊人都会死
There is another way.
有另一个办法
I love Helen. I won’t give her up and neither will you.
我深爱海伦 我不会放弃她 而你也不会
So let us fight our own battle.
就让我们决一死战
The winner takes Helen home. And let that be the end of it.
赢家把海伦带回家 让战争就此结束
A brave offer, but not enough.
你很勇敢 但是还不够
Let me kill this little peacock.
让我宰了这小子
I didn’t come here for your pretty wife. I came here for Troy.
我不是为了你老婆而来 我是为了特洛伊城
I came for my honor.
我是为了我的尊严而来
His every breath insults me.
他活着对我是个耻辱
Let me kill him. When he’s lying in the dust, signal to attack.
等我宰了他 你就下令攻城 你得到特洛伊
You’ll have your city. I’ll have my revenge.
而我也报了一箭之仇
So be it.
就这样
I accept your challenge. And tonight, I’ll drink to your bones.
我接受你的挑战 今晚我将痛饮你的鲜血
My lord. Back to the line!
主子 退后
Make him swing and miss. He’ll tire.
让他用力挥剑 让他累垮
Brother…
哥哥
…if I fall, tell Helen… Tell her…
如果我不幸战死 告诉海伦 告诉她
I will.
我会的
Don’t let Menelaus hurt her. If he…
别让米奈劳斯伤害她
You think of your sword and his sword and nothing else.
你只要专心跟他决斗就好了
Get up.
起来
Come on.
加油
See the crows?
看到那些乌鸦吗?
They never tasted prince before.
他们没吃过王子的肉
Is this what you left me for?!
你就是为了这种人离开我?
Fight!
起来
Fight me!
有种就跟我决斗
You coward!
你这懦夫
Fight me!
有种就跟我决斗
We have a pact! Fight!
我们说好的 打啊
Fight him, son. Fight him.
打呀 儿子 跟他打呀
Fight me! The Trojans have violated the agreement!
特洛伊人不守信用
Prepare for battle!
准备开战
This is not honor!
这不光荣
This is not worthy of royalty!
他不配当王子
If he doesn’t fight, Troy is doomed.
他不跟我打 特洛伊城就会沦陷
Paris.
帕里斯
No. No.

The fight is over.
决斗结束了
The fight is not over.
还没有
Stand back, Prince Hector.
退后 赫克托王子
I’ll kill him at your feet. I don’t care.
我不管 我要宰了他
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
Paris!
帕里斯!
Go! Go!
去!去!
Get inside, Paris!
快进城 帕里斯
Archers!
弓箭手
Our men are too close to the walls. Pull back.
我们的人太靠近城墙了 退后
Pull back, you fool!
退后 你这蠢蛋!
For Troy!
为特洛伊而战
For Troy!
为特洛伊而战
Now! Loose!
进攻 放箭
Get them in line!
快重组队形
Get the men back into lines!
大家重组队形
Front line, push!
前锋往前推进
So you’re the best of the Trojans.
你就是特洛伊最厉害的人
Forward.
前进
Forward!
前进
Forward!
前进
Apollonians! Now!
太阳神的子民们 上啊
Prince Hector!
赫克托王子
We need to retreat!
我们一定要撤退
My army’s never lost a battle yet!
我的大军从来没有输过
You won’t have an army if you don’t fall back!
不撤退就会全军覆没
Back to the ships!
回到岸边!
Back to the ships! Retreat!
回到岸边!
Back! Retreat!
回到岸边! 撤退
Go back!
回到岸边!
Back. Back to the ships!
回到岸边船上
Fall back!
撤退
Men, fall back! Halt!
弟兄们 撤退 停下来!
Halt!
立定
But we have them on the run!
他们被我们打跑了
We’re in range of their archers.
我们在对方的射程之内
Have our men gather our fallen.
把死伤的弟兄抬回去
Send an emissary to them. They can collect their dead.
派人叫希腊军抬回伤亡者
Would they have done the same for us?
他们会像我们这么仁慈吗?
Go! Back!
快去!撤!
Fall back into line!
撤回城内
Before I leave…
在我离开之前
…I will burn their city to the ground.
我会将他们的城市夷为平地
Brother, I promise you that.
弟弟 我向你保证
They’re laughing at me in Troy. Drunk with victory!
特洛伊大获全胜 他们一定在耻笑我
They think I’II sail home at first light.
他们认为我会乖乖回家
Maybe we should.
也许我们应该回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!