整个莫斯科都没有空房♥间了
There’s not a single room left in all of Moscow.
我叫温特 你玩什么把戏?
Winter is my name. What’s your game?
什么?
What?
他是侦探
He’s a detective.
给找张空沙发吧,我们现在只能提供这个
Find yourself a couch. That’s all we offer.
就在那里 一晚上1500卢布
Over there. 1,500 rubles a night.
1500卢布一晚?
1,500 rubles a night?
要不要随你 – 我们要了
Take it or leave it. – We’ll take it.
这是我的钓鱼程序
It’s my fishing program.
它能追踪人们的护照和信♥用♥卡♥
It’s keyed to our man’s passport and credit card.
当他租车或者想穿越边境的时候… – 这太震撼了 温特先生
The minute he rents a car or crosses a border… – It’s most impressive, Mr. Winter.
你意思是他今晚会跨越很多边境?
But wouldn’t you say he’s crossing a lot of borders tonight?
毕竟在东欧,不过没什么好说的
Eastern bloc. Nothing but talk.
只是一个小故障,现在他们拥有先进的越南芯片
It’s a malfunction. They have these advanced Vietnamese chips now.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do about it?
我明天得找一个本地导游
I have to find a local guide tomorrow.
特雷弗·麦菲到底是干嘛的?
Who is this Trevor McPhee character?
一个来自澳大利亚 却有美国口音的英俊陌生人
A tall, handsome stranger from Australia with an American accent.
他做了什么?
What has he done?
你还是问我的客户吧
Better ask the client.
我正打算去问她
That’s exactly what I’m going to do.
谢谢你的合作 – 随时效劳
Thank you for your cooperation. – Anytime.
我知道你还没睡
I know you don’t sleep.
我仍然爱你,但是一种截然不同爱 没别的,就像一个梯子
I still love you, but it’s a different sort of love. That’s all. It’s like a ladder.
我像梯子? – 像断了台阶的梯子
I’m like a ladder? – Like a ladder with a broken step.
每次我看到你…
And every time I see you…
我就知道我的生命会在你的台阶上终结
I know I lost my life when the step broke.
好吧 我很抱歉
Well, I’m sorry.
我原谅你 但我不会再相信你了
And I forgive you, but I can’t trust you again.
我能理解你 我知道你是什么样的人 以及我对你的感情
I can understand you, and see how you’re made and feel affection for you…
但对你来说 一切都结束了,那个搭便车的人偷了你的钱
But as far as you’re concerned, it’s over. Your hitchhiker, this man who stole your money…
那你和他有外遇吗?
Did you have an affair with him?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我会忘记这一切的
I’ll get over it.
所以我们到地方了吧? – 是的
So, this is the place. – Right.
你的东欧系统已经过期了
Your Eastern Bloc program is out of date.
你想省钱 但这只会让你花更多的钱
You try and save money, but it only costs you money.
所以 我会在系统更新后给你打个折
So, I’ll give you a good price on the update.
特雷弗·麦菲 这是你们找的人吗?
Trevor McPhee, is that what you said?
这就是特雷弗·麦菲,你们所追的人 你们追不到的
This is Trevor McPhee. You chase your man, you’ll get no reward.
这个家伙在用特雷弗·麦菲的身份证旅行
This guy is traveling with Trevor McPhee’s ID.
那他是谁?我能?
Who is he, then? – May I?
我是熊 我是赏金猎熊,我能在这里找到你
I’m the Bear. The Bounty Bear. I find them here,
也能在别处找到你,不管在哪 我都能找到你
I find them there. I can find them anywhere.
现在 赏金猎熊正为你开启银行…搜寻
The Bear. Advanced bounty bank programming. Searching.
我要找到啦,我要找到啦
I’m searching. I’m searching.
给我一分钟,我在识别
Give me a minute. I am identifying.
我抓住他了
I got him!
这就是你们要找的那个人
This is your guy.
中介费50万美元 – 这就是越南芯片
Finder’s fee: 500,000 dollars. – Vietnamese chips.
可惜你买♥♥不起
Too bad you can’t afford it.
我们怎么知道那个人值这个价格?
How do we know that price belongs to that face?
你只需要相信我就行了,这很难吗?
You’ll have to trust me. Is that so hard?
你想要干什么?
What do you want to do?
我只想要回我的钱
I just want my money back.
要是买♥♥下用这个系统要多花多少钱?包括硬件和软件
How much would it cost to set me up with one of these, hard and soft?
基恩 – 不要闹了
Gene! – No, no.
你娶她也行,打她也行 但你追不上那个家伙的
Marry her. Slap her around. But don’t go chasing after this guy.
她现在根本不想碰你 她只想和那个男人做♥爱♥
She’s not going to fuck you. She wants to fuck him.
我觉得你还是不太了解我们之间真正的关系
I don’t think you quite understand the nature of our relationship.
除了买♥♥这个之外 你根本无从下手
Besides which, you’re out of your depth.
难道你觉得从这买♥♥台电脑 你就是侦探了?
You buy a computer from this ice, and you think you’re a detective?
你从莫斯科回来的时候 你会破产的
When you get back from Moscow, you’ll be broke.
他们会没收你的汽车 剪断你房♥子供电
They will have repossessed your car, your electricity will have been turned off.
你电脑会坏停机 你的垃圾没人会要
Your computers will be down, your garbage won’t be picked up.
温特先生 现实一点!我知道你喜欢它 但你买♥♥不起
Mr. Winter, admit it! You’d love it, but you can’t afford it.
你还是需要侦探为你工作 这样才能让追捕变得高效
To be effective you need a detective to make one of these work for you.
我要回柏林了
I’m going back to Berlin.
你最好问问自己 你究竟想做什么,等到你抓住他的时候
You’d better ask yourself what you’re going to do with the tiger. When you catch him.
等一下 温特先生
Wait a minute, Mr. Winter.
我想拿回我的蛋白石
I want my opal back, please.
这是我的酬劳 五干块
Just my expenses. Five grand.
有时候克莱尔坚信是她创造了特雷弗·麦菲的样貌
Sometimes Claire must have thought that she had invented that face, invented Trevor McPhee
创造了特雷弗·麦菲 而且她还把想象中的自己投射到了他身上
and that she’d projected onto him the person she thought she could become.
当她想到这一点时 她变的恐慌 所以更加努力地寻找
But when she considered this, she panicked and just worked harder
她在莫斯科待了一天 两天 三天
extending her stay in Moscow from one day to two, from two to three
她总是能找到其他酒店或门房♥来过夜
always finding one more hotel and one more concierge.
你赢了 – 是的 也差不多是时候了
Winning. – Yeah. About bloody time, too.
我已经付了地毯的钱了
I already paid for the carpet.
或许我们之前在什么地方见过?
Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?
可能吧
It’s possible.
不管怎样 你打算怎么处理这些钱? – 好吧 我们先喝一杯
Anyway, what are you going to do with all that money? – Well, we could start with a drink.
温特先生离开之后 现在我成为了克莱尔的守护天使
With Winter gone, I was now Claire’s guardian angel.
但其实并不是 我只是在骗自己 我不过是想让她回来
No, I was fooling myself. I just wanted her back.
所以我对她很好 我在等她对那个人的迷恋消耗殆尽
So, I was kind to her. Waited for her to exhaust her crush.
并且假装帮她找那个人 那个世界上我唯一不想让她找到的男人
Pretended to help her find the only man on Earth I didn’t want her to find.
倒霉的是 我的赏金猎熊很快就找到了他
Unfortunately, my Bounty Bear found him in no time.
不过至少我还能证明 我的竞争者人品不好
But I was, at least, able to prove that my competitor had a bad character.
他的名字叫山姆·法伯 而不是特雷弗·麦菲
His name was Sam Farber, not Trevor McPhee.
他曾经因为从事商业间谍活动 而被美国政♥府♥通缉
He was wanted for industrial espionage by the US government.
我以前是不是在什么地方见过你?是在法国南部
I have seen you somewhere before. In the south of France.
你是山姆·法伯的女朋友吧?
You’re Sam Farber’s girlfriend, aren’t you?
你是说特雷弗…
You mean Trevor?
麦菲!对 那也是他
McPhee! That’s him, too.
你告诉他 他违反了帕洛阿尔托
You tell him that he is in breach of his service agreement
日落实验室的服务协议
with the Sunset Lab, at Palo Alto.
照相机就是在他们在那时用政♥府♥的资金发明的 – 你是科学家?
The camera was developed in their time, with government funds. – Are you scientists?
他抢了我 背叛我,还拿走了我所有的钱 而且我不是他的女朋友
He robbed me, betrayed me. He took all my money and I’m not his girlfriend!
但是你必须要告诉我 他在哪里
But you’re going to tell me where he is, right?
要是我知道他在哪 我就不会和你在一起,我肯定会和他在一起
If I knew where he was, I wouldn’t be here with you. I would be with him.
我会和他做♥爱♥
I would be making love with him.
我为什么要说这些?
Why did I say that?
我在你的酒里放了磷酸戊硫磷,这是一种吐真药
I’ve given you penthocine phosphate. It’s the truth drug.
没关系,我也向你的杯子里放了五片安♥眠♥药♥
That’s okay. I’ve given you five sleeping pills myself.
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
他真的是个罪犯吗? – 服务员…
Is he really a criminal? – Waiter…
来杯咖啡 – 不过那又怎样?我也是个罪犯
Coffee. – So what. I’m a criminal, too.
在尼斯机场 我也参与了那场银行抢劫案
I was involved in the bank robbery at the Nice airport.
他们已经抓到雷蒙德了 但奇科还没事
They got Raymond, but Chico, he’s still okay.
我真正担心的是警♥察♥会找到基恩的地址
What I’m really worried about is that the cops will get Gene’s address.
他是无辜的 我才是那个金发女郎
He is innocent, and I am really blonde!
别废话了
Cut the bullshit.
你不要睡 我想知道特雷弗做过什么
Don’t go to sleep. I want to know what Trevor did.
我已经告诉你了
I told you already…
为什么安♥眠♥药♥对我从来没这么管用过?
They never work that well for me…
我想他是个间谍,我本以为他们不会再有间谍了
I think he’s a spy. I didn’t think they had spies, anymore.
我是说 1999年我们在莫斯科的时候
I mean, we are here in Moscow, in 1999.
实际上 我并不是游客 我是个窃贼
Actually, I’m not a tourist. I’m a burglar.
我偷这些东西 是为了保护那个偷我钱的人
I’ve stolen these things to protect the man who has stolen my money.
这些钱,是从劫匪那里得来的 他们抢劫了一家银行
I had it. These other guys who had stolen it from the people who had stolen it from a bank.
你在跟踪我吗?
Are you following me?
你知道我们不能再在一起了,你知道我们的孩子不能要了
You know we can’t be together again. You know our baby can’t be born now.
这比我们俩更可悲
That’s even sadder than we are.
就像一条永远干涸的河流,或者永远不会到来的一天
It’s like a river that will never run, or a whole day that will never happen…
你为什么一直这么好
Why do you keep being so good.
你为什么这么温柔这么善良,你这样做是为了惩罚我吗?
Why are you so sweet and kind. Are you doing it to punish me?
搜寻中
Searching…
搜寻中
I’m searching…
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
我找到他了
I’ve got him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!