华力士和阿高

神奇太空衣
拖鞋
散步
报纸
早餐
阿高 今天早晨该换我享用早餐
Oh… It’s my turn for breakfast this morning, Gromit.
我要三分钟蛋
I’d like a three-minute egg…
小心 阿高
Whoa! Steady on! Oww!
果然在意料之中 对不对 阿高?
Well…That went as well as could be expected, didn’t it?
也许我该调整一下机器
Though I might have to make a small adjustment to the drop.
落地的时候有点不稳
A touch painful on re-entry.
阿高 很棒的烤面包
Cracking toast, Gromit.
有没有信… 也许…?
Any post, was there, perchance?
噢 我的天
Oh, dear, a bit steep!
天哪 天哪!
Oh, my goodness! Well, I’ll be…!
全是账单
They’re all bills. Oh, dear, oh, dear!
我们要节省点了 阿高
We shall have to economise, Gromit.
我要出租一间房♥间
I’ll have to let that room out. Oh, dear!
看看吧 我只剩最后几个铜板了
Oh! Just look at that! I’m down to my last few coppers.
那些礼物也不便宜呢
And those presents weren’t cheap, either. Oh!
阿高 我们看看 9.05 有什么好吗?
Well, Gromit, let’s see what’s on the 9.05, shall we?
她来了
Here she comes now.
不知道这是什么?
I wonder what this can be.
生日快乐 笑一个
Happy birthday, chuck!
我知道你会喜欢 我来帮你
I knew you’d like it. Here, let me help you.
看来像是有家的狗了
You look like somebody owns you now.
这只是第一步 过来 看这里
And that’s only the first part! Come and look in here.
“华力士送给阿高”
你看这件礼物一定 对我们现代化生活有帮助
I think you’ll find this present a valuable addition to our modern lifestyle!
机器裤子
They’re “Techno Trousers”.
以前是美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局用的
Ex-NASA.
带狗散步的理想装备
Fantastic for walkies
你只要绑在这
All you do is attach the lead on here…
然后设定走10分钟 20分钟…
then programme in. Walkies, ten minutes, twenty minutes…
阿高 去好好散个步
Ha ha ha! Have a nice walk, Gromit!
“狗需由人带领”
一点也没用
It’s no use prevaricating about the bush.
“雅房♥出租”
很棒吧?
Nice walkies, hmm?
机器裤如何?
How were the Techno Trousers?
有人来了 阿高
Oh. There’s someone at the door, Gromit.
不知道是谁?
I wonder who that could be.
租♥房♥♥子的?
Oh, it’s about the room, then.
太棒了
Well, that’s grand.
这边请 先看看?
Er, would you like to come this way and inspect?
一星期二十镑 含早餐…
I’m asking twenty a week. That will include your breakfast.
你喜欢腌鲱鱼吧?
I suppose you like kippers, do you?
还有布丁
Partial to a nice black pudding myself.
当然还有熏肉
With bacon, of course.
我想一定可以达到 双方都满意的协议
I’m sure that we could come to an amicable agreement.
现在有点脏
As I say, it’s a bit dingy at present,
“阿高的房♥间”
但上上油漆就行了 对不?
but it’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it?
但 我不认为你想…
Oh! Er… But I don’t think… Hmm. Oh.
这跟你想的可能不太一样
Er, wasn’t quite what we had in mind.
你要看看那边… 天哪
Wouldn’t you like to see…? Oh, dear!
听着 我告诉你…
Look… um… There’s something I’ve got to tell you.
不准养宠物…
It’s, um… no pets.
还行吗?
Does that suit you?
看来一切都很好
Oh… Seems pleasant enough.
高兴点 阿高
Cheer up, Gromit.
上上漆而已
It’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it?
噢 原来我的吊带在那
Oh! So that’s where my braces went!
这件机器裤真棒
Wonderful things, these Techno Trousers.
抱歉
Oh! I’m sorry…
浴室
多好的早晨 阿高
Lovely morning, Gromit!
谢谢你 太棒了
Oh… Thank you very much. That’s just grand!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
阿高 你觉得如何?
What do you think of that, Gromit, eh?
替我们付账的房♥客?
Our paying guest.
喝杯葡萄酒
Ha ha ha! Nice drop of Bordeaux, this, eh?
敬我们付账的房♥客!
Here’s to paying guests!
再来点乳酷 企鹅?
Ahh… More cheese, Penguin?
晚安 企鹅 睡个好觉
Good night, Penguin. Sleep well!
“小狗电子学”
那乳酷真不错!
That was lovely cheese.
这条裤子不对
It’s the wrong trousers!
不对!
The wrong trousers!
阿高 你动了什么手脚
What have you done with the controls, Gromit?
好了!
Now, that’ll do.
停! 阿高!
Hold on a minute… Stop it! Gromit!
别玩了!
Stop these confounded things!
一点都不好玩 阿高
This isn’t funny, Gromit!
玩笑结束了!
The joke’s over!
把我弄出来!
Get me out of these trousers!
天气不错!
Lovely day!
房♥屋出租
条件适宜
不许养狗!
悬赏缉拿
见过这只鸡吗?
赏金1000英镑
救命 阿高
He-elp! Gromi-it!
抱歉!
Sorry!
裤子错了 阿高
It’s the wrong trousers, Gromit,
一切都失控了
and they’ve gone wrong!
阻止它 阿高 阻止它
Stop them, Gromit! Stop them! Help me!
救我 阿高 裤子疯了
Gr-Gromit! The trousers have gone haywire!
救我出来!
Get me out!
救命!
HE-E-ELP!
我累了
Oh, I’m tired!
真的需要小睡一下
A good doze. That’s what I need,
回复一下♥体♥力
get me strength back.
今天真…真…糟糕…
What a… What a shocking calam…calam… calamity…
“阿高的房♥间”
城市埔物馆
钻石特展
蓝宝石
蓝宝石
红外线防盗
什么玩意啊?
What’s going on?
我在哪里? 怎么回事啊?
Where am I?! What’s going on?!
阿高! 阿高!
Gromit! GROM-I-IT!
我一定在做梦
I… I must be dreaming!
这是哪?
Where the devil am I?!
天哪!
Oh… Oh! Great heavens above!
不管是什么 救命!让我下来!
Whatever is it? HELP! Get me down!
救命!
HELP!
到底玩什么把戏?
What’s the game, then, eh?
我在哪
Where am I?
够了
I’ve had quite enough!
你会收到我律师的信
You’ll be hearing from my solicitor about this!
噢!看着点路
Eee! Ow! Mind how you go!
你不能这样冒昧随便拿走
You can’t go taking liberties like this.
我可是个好公民
I’m a respectable citizen!
这绝对不合法
It’s definitely not legal, this.
天哪 是你
Good grief! It’s you!
马上把让我从裤子里放出来
Now, get me out of these trousers this minute!
稳住 好吗
Steady on, will you?
这衣橱在可是老古董了 你知道的
This wardrobe’s nearly new.
让我出去
Let me out!
我什么都给你
I’ll give you what for, you tyke!
对不起 有人吗
Excuse me? Hello?
我也这样认为
I should think so, too… Hey!
噢 阿高!一日不见 如隔三秋
Well, this is a fine how do you do, isn’t it, Gromit?
别乱动!小心你的脚掌
Steady on! Watch where your putting them paws!
这会破坏这些木制品
Oh, my goodness, it’ll ruin the woodwork!
我的桃木家具
There goes me knotted pine!
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
我看不见了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!