欢迎光临拉斯维加斯
疯狂修女迪劳丽丝登台
各位女士先生
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
富丽堂皇的明星沙漠大饭店
The Luxurious Stars Desert Inn Hotel in Las Vegas…
骄傲自豪地推出终极表演
is proud to present the final performance…
举世无双的感性歌♥舞巨星
of an exciting engagement, the incomparable singing sensation,
迪劳丽丝范凯蒂小姐
Miss Deloris Van Cartier!
淡定 淡定
Hold on, hold on
淡定 淡定
Hold on, hold on
刚开始的时候
Started my life
我捡人家丢弃的破旧衣服穿
In a worn, torn dress that somebody threw out
我了解活在疑虑中的感觉
I knew the way it felt to always live in doubt
穷得一无所有
To be without the simple things
生怕朋友们看穿我心中的愧疚
So afraid my friends would see the guilt in me
于是我到大城市找份好工作
So I got a good job in the city
夜以继日地为老板拚命
Working for the man every night and day
但是我从不为前途操心
But I never lost one minute of sleep
从不失眠
Worryin’ about the way things might have been
穿蓝衣的魔鬼 蓝衣
I was a devil with the blue dress, blue dress
穿蓝衣的魔鬼
I was a devil with the blue dress on
我当过妓♥女♥ 那是不得已
I was a ho! Sugar pie, honey bun
你知道我爱你
You know I love you
我情不自禁
I can’t help myself
除了你我不爱任何人
I love you and nobody else
邮差先生 请稍等
Oh, yeah Wait a minute, Mr. Postman
-等一下 -邮差先生
– Wait – Wait, Mr. Postman
-邮差先生 -再看看
– Mr. Postman, look and see – Oh, yeah
袋子里可有我的信
If there’s a letter in your bag for me
拜托 邮差先生 送信来
I’ve been waiting such a long, long time
来得愈快愈好
Deliver the letter The sooner the better
他穿一件窄窄小小黄斑比基尼
She wore an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini
我以”爱”的圣旨教你停住
Stop in the name of love
但我妈妈叫我最好去疯狂采购
But my mama told me You better shop around
所以我听了她的话
So that’s what I did, ladies and gentlemen, I shopped.
我买♥♥了又买♥♥ 买♥♥了又买♥♥
I shopped and I shopped and I shopped.
我找到了特别的东西
I found myself something special.
全新的哈梭舞
I got myself a brand-new hustle.
跳哈梭 跳哈梭
Do the hustle
跳哈梭 跳哈梭
Do the hustle
钱 钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money Money
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money
我是个坏女孩
I was a bad girl
说起伤心的女孩
Talkin’ about a sad girl
要抓狂
Freak out!
喂 臭屁鬼
Mr. Big Stuff
你是什么东西 臭屁
Who do you think you are? Mr. Big Stuff,
你休想得到我的爱
you’re never gonna get my love
看 男人竟这样对待我
Whoa! See how they treat me?
抢我的表妹 抢我的皮裘
He got my cousin. He got my coat.
-当我要抢回来时他掏出 -散♥弹♥枪♥
– When I tried to get it back, he whipped out this great big… – Shotgun
枪毙他别让他跑掉
Shoot him before he runs now
宝贝 跳抽筋舞
Do the jerk, baby
跳抽筋舞 我已经
Do the jerk now Hey! I had…
宝贝 我走投无路
Nowhere to run to, baby
无处藏身
Nowhere to hide I had
走投无路
Nowhere to run to, baby
无处藏身 直到
I didn’t have nowhere to hide until…
哈利路亚
Hallelujah, hallelujah
神奇
Magic!
小朋友 你们都会唱 一起唱
All right, you all, you know this song. Let’s sing it.
甜言蜜语都不能教我离开上帝
Nothing you could say could tear me away from my God
她过来了
She’s coming!
千山万水都不能隔离
Nothing you could do…
因为我像邮票粘住了上帝
’cause I’m stuck like glue to my God
我的上帝
My God, my God
她们是我朋友 小姐们 唱呀
Hey! These are my friends. Ladies, sing this for me.
我们
We are
来跟我们合唱
Come up and join us.
快 小姐们
Come on, and hurry up. Ladies!
没有人能够
There’s not a man today…
-让我远离 -嘿
– Who can take me away… – Hey!
-我爱他 -嘿
– I love Him, I love Him – Hey!
-拉起来 -我要跟随他
– Pull it up. – I will follow Him
-小心 -跟随他去天涯海角
– Look out! – Wherever He may go
不管海有多深
There isn’t an ocean too deep
不管山有多高
A mountain so high it can keep
也阻挡不了我的追随
Keep me away
隔断不了他给我的爱
Away from His love
你们干什么呀
What the hell are you doing?
-我们是一家人 -快 快
– We are family – Go, go, go, go!
我的姐妹和我在一起
We are family I got all my sisters with me
我们是一家人
We are family
大家来一齐唱
Get up, everybody and sing, swing
我们是一家人
We are family
我的姐妹和我住在一起
I got all my sisters with me
我们是一家人
We are family
大家来一齐唱
Get up, everybody Get up, everybody
大家来一齐唱
Get up, everybody and sing
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
迪劳丽丝 你太棒了
Deloris, you were fantastic.
好漂亮的短裤 幸好我没穿来
Nice outfit. I’m glad I didn’t wear mine.
各位修女 最后一段最精彩
I got to tell you, Sisters, that last bit was great.
我是你们的歌♥迷
I’m a very big fan of yours.
我有你们的专辑
I got your album.
这是我的经纪人乔伊
This is my manager. This is Joey.
你有什么事
What do you want?
你们有经纪人吗
Are you currently represented?
她们是修女 经纪人是上帝
They’re nuns, Joey. God represents them. Come on.
上帝虽好能给你们化妆室吗
God is good, but can he get you your own dressing room?
你们太棒了 谢谢了
You were great. Oh, thanks.
我爱唱歌♥ 她教我的
I love to sing. She taught me.
见到你们好高兴
I am so glad to see you.
有什么事
What are you doing here?
我们来看你
Came to see you.
你们要久留吗
Can you stay a long time?
今夜要赶回去 没时间闲聊
We have to be back on the road tonight. We don’t have time to chat.
聊一下 但是我们必须赶回去
Maybe a little. We do have to get back.
现在我们在学校当老师了
We’re teachers now. It’s a school night.
都是你启发我们要走进人群
And really it’s all because of you. You inspired us to go out into the community…
为社区做些有益的事
and do some good in the hood.
坐 伙伴们
Sit down.
你上课后排的学生听得到吗
Can they even hear you in the back of the room when you’re teaching?
我的声音大多了
I’m getting better.
我们在旧金山圣芳济高中教书
Oh, we’re teaching at St. Francis Academy in San Francisco.
我念过那间学校 好那个
I went to that school. Oh! It was…
他们需要好老师
Oh! They need good teachers.
教书的欢笑一箩筐
We’re having a barrel of laughs.
虽然学生有点不规矩
Although the kids sometimes get a little unruly.
-只是有点调皮 -其实学生已失控
– Just a little. – Actually, they’re out of control.
很严重 上周老院长已两次受不了了
It was so bad last week Sister Mary Patrick frowned twice.
天呐
Oh!
我们来谈正事
Let’s get down to business.
对不起
Excuse me.
要谈正事都得经过我
Any matters of business have to go through me.
对不起 我在跟朋友谈话
Excuse me. These are my friends, and I am talking to them.
-我在跟我的朋友讲话 -我是你的经纪人
– I’m talking to my friends now. – I am your manager.
-原谅我们 -你说
– Forgive us. Excuse me. – Go ahead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快说 你们找我有什么事
Now, come on, you guys, you come up here, you come to see me.
怎么回事呀 你们来院长知道吗
What’s goin’ on? Does Mother Superior really know you’re here?
她派我们来
She sent us on this m-mission to…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章后天
下一篇文章星际穿越
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!