Home 动作电影 滑铁卢战役(1970)

滑铁卢战役(1970)

0
滑铁卢战役(1970)

他为什么在那里固守呢
Why is he standing there?
他的理由是什么呢
What is his reason?
他已经不再小心谨慎了吗
Has he lost his caution?
一定还有什么我没明白的东西
There must be something I don’t understand.
只要布吕歇尔能摆脱格鲁希
If only Blucher could outrun Grouchy,
给我带来哪怕只是一个团的增援
and give me even one corps.
一切都取决于普鲁士人了
All depends on the Prussians.
为什么格鲁希一天只走六英里 我走十英里
Why does Grouchy only do six miles a day? I do ten.
泥泞的斜坡会帮助我们 他们会在上面打滑
The muddy slope will help us. They’ll slither up to it.
但道路也能拖慢布吕歇尔 那就全完了
But the roads could slow Blucher, and that’ll be the end of it.
好吧 告诉他道路对对手也是一样 是吗
Tell him the roads are the same for everyone. True?
– 是吗 – 是的 陛下
– True? – Yes, Sire.
那么告诉他走快一点
Tell him to walk faster.
你可以打你的仗了
You may fight your battle,
陆军元帅
Field Marshal.
格鲁希和他的三万人在哪里
Where is Grouchy and his men?
他正一步步跟在我们后面
He is following us step by step.
但他并不在我们中间
He is not between us.
– 几点了 海伊 – 是两点差十分 先生
– What is the time, Hay? – It’s ten to two, sir.
马夫林 我必须让你今晚再去跑一趟
Muffling, I must ask you to go out once more tonight.
给我一匹新马吧 先生
Oblige me with a fresh horse, sir.
我请求布吕歇尔元帅
I beg Marshal Blucher to come
在下午一点之前赶到滑铁卢
to Waterloo by one o’clock.
你没看到吗 埃布里奇
Don’t you see, Uxbridge?
如果格鲁希转向并插入我们中间…
If Grouchy comes between us…
并且抓到正排成一直线行军的普鲁士人的话…
And catches the Prussians strung out on the march…
那我们的末日就来临了
Then it would be just a matter of counting our dead.
冒着这样的风险 我们敢依靠布吕歇尔吗
With such a risk, dare we rely on Blucher?
我们必须互相依靠 埃布里奇
We have to rely on each other, Uxbridge.
先生们
Gentlemen.
海伊 你把你的表给谁了
Who did you give your watch to, Hay?
萨默塞特 先生
Somerset, sir.
有像有明天阵亡的预感
Expecting to die tomorrow?
我可不喜欢这样的想法
I don’t like those thoughts.
这样的想法有时会成为现实
Having them sometimes makes them come true.
把你的表拿回来
Get your watch back.
明天我每隔五分钟就问你一次
Tomorrow I will ask you the time every five minutes.
陛下 要我去叫拉瑞医生吗
Shall I send for Doctor Larrey?
要我去叫医生吗
Should I call the doctor?
不 不 不 不用医生
No, no, no. No doctor.
你们在看什么
What are you looking at?
看什么
What?
出去 去 去 去 大家都出去
Get out. Out, out, out. Everyone out.
我不能生病 我不能生病
I mustn’t be sick.
我必须为明天保存力量
I must have strength for tomorrow.
我的身体垮了…但我的头脑还很好使
My body is dying, yet my brain is still good.
雨永远不停了吗
Will it never stop raining?
– 我们是十四万人 – 我们不到其中的一半
– We’re 140,000 men. – We’re not the half of it.
那也把法国人算进去了
That’s counting the French as well.
明天将有四万人死去
40,000 will be dead tomorrow.
喝你的汤吧 那样你就闭嘴了
Eat your soup while you’ve got your belly.
你看到了吗 我们有新下士了
Have you seen our new Corporal?
– 早安 下士 – 他没有对我们的嗜好说什么嘛
– ‘Morning, Corporal! – He doesn’t talk to the likes of us.
你早餐吃到熏肉了吗
Did you have bacon for breakfast?
– 早安 拉姆齐 – 早安 头儿
– ‘Morning, Ramsey. – ‘Morning.
肮脏的夜晚 对吗
Filthy night, wasn’t it?
– 早安 先生们 – 早安 陛下
– ‘Morning, gentlemen. – Good morning, Sire.
要这个
This one.
– 你们都在盯着看什么 – 陛下 您还好吧
– What are you all staring at? – Are you all right, Sire?
那是昨晚的事了
That was last night.
我有生以来从没有感觉这么好过
I’ve never felt better in my life.
来吧 我们吃饭了
Come, we eat.
恐怕到下午 你们就需要更大的餐巾了
I’m afraid this afternoon, you will need bigger napkins.
我们九点发动进攻 地面情况怎么样了
We attack at nine. What is the ground like?
中午以前干不了 陛下
It will not dry before noon, Sire.
我们以前在泥泞中战斗过
We’ve fought in mud before.
确实
That’s true.
– 那是什么 – 星期天早晨
– What’s that? – Sunday morning.
帕兰西诺特教堂牧师不会放弃弥撒
The priest in Plancenoit won’t give up his mass.
呃 那他不会召集到多少人的
Well, he won’t have much of a congregation.
我没在睡觉 德鲁奥
I’m not asleep, Drouot.
陛下 我们需要四个小时
Sire, we need four hours.
地面太软 我无法移♥动♥我的大炮
The ground is too soft to move my cannon.
等待四个小时 要在奥斯特里茨就输掉了
Waiting four hours would have lost me Austerlitz.
威灵顿抵挡不了我们一个小时
Wellington won’t hold us
就凭那些英格兰人
an hour with his English,
布伦瑞克 比利时和其他的杂牌军
Brunswickers and Belgians.
我无法保证我的炮兵
I cannot answer for my cannon.
你就是大炮 德鲁奥
You are the cannon, Drouot.
可能十二点开始进攻
It would be better to attack at twelve.
战役的胜负经常在一刻钟内易手
Battles are lost and won in a quarter of an hour.
如果威灵顿正在行动 那我会说 现在就开始吧
If Wellington were on the move,I would say, go now.
但他正呆在泥泞里
But he is sitting with the mud in his favour.
对他来说再好不过
In his favour?
先生
Sir?
埃布里奇
Uxbridge.
万一您遭遇不测的话
In case anything should happen to you,
您有什么安排
what are your plans?
狠揍法国佬
To beat the French.
戏剧性的家伙 这些法国佬 军乐和旗帜
Dramatic fellows, these French. Music and banners.
挺漂亮的
Quite beautiful.
海伊 你是个幸运的家伙
You’re a lucky fellow, Hay,
你第一次参加的战斗就看到如此奇景
to see such wonder in your first battle.
– 托你的福 – 怎么了 海伊
– Your Grace! – What is it, Hay?
在那里 道路的附近 他的白马 那个怪物
Over there, near the road! His white horse! The monster.
那就是欧洲大盗本人了
So there’s the great thief of Europe himself.
公爵大人 拿破仑在射程内骑马
Napoleon has ridden within range.
可以允许我试着开一炮吗
May I have permission to try a shot?
当然不行
Certainly not.
军队的统帅们除了互相射击之外
Commanders have something better
有更重要的事情要做
to do than fire at each other.
做杀人的生意 对吗 德兰西
Killing is a brotherly business, isn’t it, de Lancey?
– 要我让他们闭嘴吗 先生 – 不用
– Shall I shut them up, sir? – No.
不用 随他们吧
No, indulge it.
所有能打发这个早晨时间的事情 由他们去做
Anything that wastes time this morning, indulge it.
一般来说我是不喜欢高声喊叫
Normally, I don’t like cheering.
但和魔鬼打交道时总要忍♥让一下吧
But there’s always a time to cut cards with the devil.
您能帮我鼓舞一下士气吗 德兰西
Would you kindly announce me?
– 是哪位伙计剥了法国佬的脸皮 – 我们的阿蒂
– Who’s the lad who leathers the French? – Our Atty!
我并不需要一匹白马让自己显得高大 看在上帝的份上
I’ve no need of a white horse to puff me, by God.
– 是谁把苏尔特元帅打得落花流水 – 我们的阿蒂
– Who gives salt to Marshal Soult? – Our Atty!
– 是谁给了强尼・弗朗哥的下巴狠狠一下 – 我们的阿蒂
– Who gave Johnny Francois a jolt? – Our Atty!
– 是谁马上要去揍波尼的屁♥股♥ – 我们的阿蒂
– Who will peck Boney’s bum? – Our Atty!
是谁把那些整天喊“巴勒茨・维斯”
Who makes the “Parlez – vous”
– 的家伙打得抱头鼠窜的 – 我们的阿蒂
– to run? – Our Atty!
– 是哪个男孩长着一只鹰钩鼻 – 我们的阿蒂
– Who’s the boy with the hooky nose? – Our Atty!
– 是哪位伙计剥了法国佬的脸皮 – 我们的阿蒂
– Who’s the lad who leathers the French? – Our Atty!
– 是哪个男孩要去踢波尼的屁♥股♥ – 我们的阿蒂
– Who’s the boy to kick Boney’s arse? – Our Atty!
来来 把我拉出来
Come on, get me out.
德鲁奥是对的 这泥泞会会害死我们
Drouot was right. This mud may kill us.
我唯一害怕的敌人就是自然
The only enemy I fear is nature.
战斗命令 陛下
The battle orders, Sire.
这儿有比特洛伊围城战
There are more orders here
还要多的命令要下达
than there were for the siege of Troy.
从他炮兵的部署上你能看出
You can tell by the position of his guns that
他把重点放在右翼
his might is on the right side.
他担心他的右翼
He is afraid of his right.
好的
All right.
所以那儿就是我们要逗弄他的地方
Therefore that’s where we’ll tease him.
我们将进行一次牵制性的攻击
We’ll have a diversionary action.