Home 动作电影 滑铁卢战役(1970)

滑铁卢战役(1970)

0
滑铁卢战役(1970)

普鲁士人
Prussians.
没必要的 是普鲁士人
That’s not necessary. It’s the Prussians.
不过就目前我们所要关心的东西来说
But as far as we are concerned,
他们还在月亮上呢
they’re on the moon.
– 你明白吗 – 是的 陛下
– Is that understood? – Yes, Sire.
威灵顿在用新的方式进行战争
Wellington wages war in a new way.
他坐在他的屁♥股♥上作战
He fights sitting on his arse.
我们得把他赶下去
We’ll have to move him off it.
格鲁希在哪里
Where’s Grouchy?
拉海圣 夺取了那座农庄就能获得
La Haye Sainte. The one who wins
战役的胜利 去吧
the farmhouse wins the battle.
格鲁希在哪里
Where is Grouchy?
我需要那些人 格鲁希在哪里
I need those men. Where is Grouchy?
为什么我每一件事都得躬亲
Why must I do everything myself?
陛下 您受伤了吗
Sire, are you wounded?
作为您的大夫 我建议您离开战场
As your doctor I advise you to come off the field.
您必须躺下
You must lie down.
我很好 只是我的胃
I’m all right. It’s just my stomach.
奥斯特里茨过后
After Austerlitz –
我说过我大概还有六年好日子可过
– I said I would have six more good years.
而到现在已经过去了十年 又经历了九场战役
Now it’s ten years and nine campaigns later.
– 在听吗 – 每句话
– Listening? – Every word.
在我撒手西去之后 世界将怎么评价我呢
After I am dead and gone, what will the world say of me?
他们会评价说您已经达到了荣耀的极限
It will say you extended the limits of glory.
那就是我能给我的儿子留下的全部吗
Is that all I’ll leave my son?
荣耀的极限
The limits of glory?
他正在集中他的骑兵
He’s concentrating his cavalry.
步兵却坐着不动
The infantry is still sitting.
冒烟却不开火 他在干什么
Smoke without fire. What’s he at?
– 真是一次猛烈的炮击 先生们 – 是的 先生
– A hard pounding, gentlemen. – Yes, sir.
公爵大人 你去跑一趟
Lord Hay, take yourself for a run.
让兰博特将军朝斜坡方向后退一百步
General Lambert will retire a hundred paces.
– 但是 公爵大人… – 执行你收到的命令 先生
– But, Your Grace… – Do as you’re told, sir!
将军的命令 军队后退一百步
General order. The army will retire a hundred paces.
军队后退一百步
The army retires 100 paces!
第27团移♥动♥到戈登团的后面
The 27th will take position behind the Gordons!
先生 在雷雨中呆在一棵树旁边不对
It’s bad policy to stay near a tree
那会吸引闪电的
in a thunderstorm. It attracts bolts.
我会听取你那放肆的建议的
I’ll take your impudent advice.
威灵顿正在撤退 米豪德 跟着我
Wellington’s retreating! Nillion, follow me!
号♥手 吹进军号♥ 冲锋
Trumpeter, sound the advance!
– 拉福万 你和我在一起吗 – 是的 阁下
– Le Fevre, are you with me? – Yes, Sire!
开火
Fire!
退回方阵 射他们的马
Withdraw to square! Shoot at the horses!
内伊在干什么
What’s Ney doing?
我就一刻都不能离开吗 他在那儿干什么
Can’t I leave the field for a minute? What’s he doing there?
没有步兵的支援 骑兵怎么能前进
How can the cavalry go forward without infantry support?
想想你们的妻子 你们的情人
Remember your wives, your sweethearts,
你们的家吧 想想英格兰 士兵们
your homes! Think of England, men!
想想英格兰
Think of England!
来吧 你们这些杂种
Come on, you bastards!
让我走 看在上帝的份上 别打扰我
Let me go! For God’s sake, leave me alone!
– 让我走 – 叫个人阻止他 他去哪儿
– Let me go. – Stop him, someone!
我们素昧平生 怎么能互相残杀呢
We’ve never seen each other. How can we kill one another?
我们怎么能 怎么能 我们怎么能互相残杀呢
How can we? How can we? How can we kill one another?
我们怎么能 怎么能 我们为什么 为什么
How can we? How can we? Why do we? Why?
内伊请求步兵 陛下
Ney requests infantry, Sire.
兰博特将军需要增援
General Lambert needs reinforcements.
我只能向兰博特将军致以我最美好的祝愿
I can only give him my best wishes.
德兰西 让那些炮兵向乌古蒙移♥动♥
De Lancey, move that battery down towards Hougoumont.
叫外科医生来
Get the surgeon over here!
农场是我们的了 法兰西万岁
The farm house is ours! Long live France!
苏尔特 立刻写一封信到巴黎 告诉他们
Soult, write a letter to Paris right now and tell them…
– 你看现在几点了 – 大概六点 陛下
– What time do you think it is? – About six o’clock, Sire.
告诉他们我们在六点击溃了威灵顿的部队
Tell them that at six o’clock we broke Wellington’s forces
并且赢了这场战役
And won the battle.
不 告诉他们我们赢了这场战争
No. Tell them that we won the war.
农庄陷落了 先生 我们挡不住他们
The farm house has fallen, sir. We can’t hold them.
看起来 埃布里奇 我们正在输掉这场战役
It appears, Uxbridge, that we’re losing the battle.
给我夜晚吧
Give me night.
或者给我布吕歇尔
Or give me Blucher.
威灵顿已经被打败了 他正在流血至死
Wellington’s beaten. He’s bled to death.
现在 现在需要让老近卫军前进
Now move the Old Guard forward.
然后直取布鲁塞尔了
Then, on to Brussels.
陛下 您如果再向前走,你会被打死的
Sire, if you go any further, you will be killed.
将军应该在战场上死去
A general should die on the field.
陛下 您必须回去 求您了
Sire, you must go back. Please.
我要放弃我的左翼了
I abandon my position on the left.
我要所有剩下的人都到这里来
I want all remaining men here!
来这里 每一个旅 每一个营 来这里
Here. Every brigade, every battalion, here!
把所有枪都给他们 长官 每一把枪
Put every gun to them, sir. Every gun.
非常好 先生
Very good, sir.
我的人已经减员到五成上下了 威灵顿
The lads are down to five rounds a man, Wellington.
但他们仍在坚守
But they’ll stand.
要是布吕歇尔元帅还不来的话
If Blucher doesn’t come through now,
他们会打断我身上的每一根骨头的
they’ll break every bone in my body.
很美味的豆子 威灵顿
Good beans, Wellington.
如果我对世上有什么不知道的 那就是种田了
If there’s anything I know nothing about it is agriculture.
陛下 普鲁士人在树林里
Sire, the Prussians are in the woods!
布吕歇尔在树林里了
Blucher is in the woods!
我那时应该烧掉柏林的
I should have burned Berlin.
高举黑色的旗帜 孩子们 没有怜悯 没有俘虏
Raise the black flags, children. No pity. No prisoners.
我将会向任何一个怜悯敌人的人开枪
I’ll shoot any man I see with pity in him.
向前进
Onward!
我的孩子们
On, my children!
就是现在 梅特兰 现在看你的了
Now, Maitland! Now’s your time!
布吕歇尔
To the guard!
– 不 那是格鲁希 那是布吕歇尔 看
– It’s Grouchy! – It’s Blucher, look!
– 撤退 一切都完了 – 跑吧
Run! All is lost! Run!
你们为什么都像个吓坏的小孩子那样站在那儿
Why do you stand there like frightened children?
你们在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你们还称自己为战士呢
You call yourselves soldiers!
苏尔特 记住你是个将军
Soult, remember you’re a general.
拉贝杜瓦耶 普鲁士人来晚了
La Bedoyere, the Prussians are too late.
来晚了 威灵顿已经被击败了
Too late. Wellington is beaten.
你们难道不明白吗 威灵顿已经被击败了
Don’t you understand? Wellington is beaten!
你们的忠诚哪里去了
Where’s your faith?
我在马伦戈也曾经历过这样的境地
I was in this position at Marengo.
我在五点钟输掉了战役
I lost the battle at five o’clock,
但到七点钟我又再次把它赢回来了
but I won it back again at seven!
是普鲁士人吗
Is it Prussians?
向他们进攻 向他们进攻
Up to them! Up to them!
我已经到了必须独自战斗的地步了吗
Am I to fight alone?
和我站在一起
Stand with me!
你们还是法国人吗 和我站在一起
Are you French? Stand with me!
你们还是近卫军吗
Are you the Guard?
再坚持一小时我们就能打败他们了
One more hour and we have them beaten!
你们难道不认识我吗
Don’t you know me?
我是内伊 法兰西的元帅
I’m Ney, Marshal of France!
先生 普鲁士人攻到这里了
Sir, the Prussians are here!
老近卫军被击溃了
The Old Guard has broken!
我这个该死的 埃布里奇
Damn me, Uxbridge,
如果我曾经看到三万人一起跑步
if I ever saw 30,000 men run a race before.
让整个战线向前推进
The whole line will advance.
向哪个方向 公爵大人
In which direction, Your Grace?
一直向前
Straight ahead, to be sure.
坚持住 加强右边 组成方阵
Stand firm on the right! Form square!
组成方阵
Form square!
看在上帝的份上 先生 我丢了一条腿
By God, sir, I’ve lost my leg.
看在上帝的份上 先生 你确实丢了
By God, sir, so you have.