Home 动作电影 滑铁卢战役(1970)

滑铁卢战役(1970)

0
滑铁卢战役(1970)

你们都到前面去
Get forward with him!
守在旗帜那儿 守住
Stand by the flag! Stand!
陛下 陛下 您必须出去 您必须逃出去
Sire, you must get out! You must escape!
如果我要死 我也要死在这里
If I die, it will be here in the field,
和我的人在一起
with my men.
求您了 陛下
Please, Sire.
敌人决不能动您
The enemy must not touch you.
法兰西决不能失去您 陛下
France must not lose you, Sire.
– 陛下 这场战役输掉了 – 格鲁希在哪里
– Sire, the battle is lost. – Where is Grouchy?
格鲁希在哪里
Where is Grouchy?
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
您必须活下去 陛下
You must stay alive, Sire.
组成方阵防守
Stand and form square!
我们这是在屠♥杀♥ 公爵大人
We’re doing murder, Your Grace.
我向上帝祈求
I hope to God –
这是我打的最后一次战役了
– I’ve fought my last battle.
勇敢的法国人
Brave Frenchmen!
你们已经尽力做完了你们所能做的事情
You have done all that the honour of war requires.
公爵大人 威灵顿公爵
His Grace, the Duke of Wellington,
请求你们保全你们的生命
invites you to save your lives.
你们同意投降吗
Will you agree to surrender?
狗屁
Merde!
开火
Fire!
我们为什么 为什么 为什么
Why do we? Why? Why?
除了输掉一场战役之外
Next to a battle lost,
最可悲的事情就是赢得了一场战役
the saddest thing is a battle won.
您必须离开这躺满尸体的地方
You must leave this place of dead flesh.
他们会把你锁起来的
They will chain you –
就像把普罗米修斯锁在磐石上
– Like Prometheus to a rock.
在那里你对于从前的伟大的记忆会
Where the memory of your own
一直啃噬着你自己
greatness will gnaw you.