Home 动作电影 滑铁卢战役(1970)

滑铁卢战役(1970)

0
滑铁卢战役(1970)

人生中最宝贵的品质是忠诚
Life’s most precious quality is loyalty.
而你德鲁奥 是一个罕见的
And you Drouot, are a rare man,
既纯洁又忠诚的人 我需要你
untainted and true. Will you join me?
– 以我的全心全意 陛下 – 谢谢你 德鲁奥
– With all my heart, Sire. – Thank you, Drouot.
苏尔特
Soult.
– 我知道你接到我的邀请了 – 是的 陛下
– I see you got my invitation. – Yes, Sire.
我听说你已经不再是国王的战争部长了
I understand you are no longer the King’s Minister of War.
– 明显不是了 陛下 – 明显不是了 苏尔特
– Obviously not, Sire. – Obviously not, Soult.
没说的 任命你为我的总参谋长 如何
Silence! You are to be my Chief of Staff. Accept?
– 我接受 陛下 – 好样的 苏尔特 终善即全善
– I accept, Sire. – Good. All’s well that ends well.
夫人
Madame…
您的儿子费迪南殉国了
Your son Ferdinand was killed when
他从马上摔下来时被杀了
he fell off a horse at a review.
不 缪塞必须去 我们需要更多的士兵和更多的人
No. Musset must go. We need more conscripts and more men. Signature.
您的儿子表现得非常勇敢和坚毅
Your son was very brave and persistent in his duties.
我很抱歉 夫人 但命运并没有仔细识别每个人
I am sorry, Madame, that fate hasn’t been more discriminating.
致我亲爱的亚历克西斯王子(沙皇亚历山大一世的戏称)
To my dear Prince Alexis.
我从没有篡夺过皇冠
I did not usurp the crown.
我在阴沟里发现了它
I found it in the gutter.
然后捡起了它
And I picked it up –
用我的剑
– With my sword.
是人♥民♥ 亚历克西斯
And it was the people, Alexis –
是人♥民♥
– The people –
把荣耀加在了我的头上
– Who put it on my head.
拯救国家的人不必遵守法律
He who saves a nation violates no law.
致我心爱的妻子
To my beloved wife.
我请求既是我的妻子
I beg you as my wife
也是我的敌人奥地利的公主
and as daughter of Austria, my enemy.
请归还我最珍贵的财产
– Please return to me my most precious possession:
我的儿子
My son.
致英格兰摄政王殿下
To the Prince Regent, England.
殿下 您是我二十年来遇到的最有气度的敌人
You have been my most generous enemy for twenty years.
但现在我想要和平
But now I want peace.
所以我抗♥议♥威灵顿的出现…
Therefore I protest the presence of Wellington…
我的儿子 就是我的将来
My son is my future.
我宁愿看到他死也不愿作为
And I would rather see him dead than raised
被俘的奥地利王子长大
as a captive Austrian Prince.
他们宣称我为全人类的敌人
They have declared me an enemy of humanity.
欧洲向我宣战了
Europe has declared war against me.
不是针对法国 而是针对我
Not against France, but against me.
他们这样做抬高您了 陛下 把您当作一个国家
They dignify you, Sire, by making you a nation.
抬高 抬高 他们否认我地位的合法性
Dignify? Dignify? They deny me the decency of law.
他们通过法律让让任何小丑都可以杀掉我
They make it legal that any clown can kill me.
有威灵顿的消息吗
Any news of Wellington?
– 还在布鲁塞尔 陛下 – 和老布吕歇尔在一起
– Still in Brussels, Sire. – Still with old Blucher?
他们发起了战争 那就让他们流血吧
They started the war. Let them bleed.
是的 要让他们流血 我将在威灵顿的
Yes, let ’em bleed. I will discuss peace
尸体上进行和平谈判
over Wellington’s dead body.
苏尔特元帅 陛下 紧急求见
Marshal Soult, Sire. It’s urgent.
总是很紧急 好吧 让他进来
It’s always urgent. Show him in.
威灵顿和布吕歇尔的军队分开了 陛下
The armies of Wellington and Blucher have separated, Sire.
– 分开了 – 是的 陛下
– Separated? – Yes, Sire.
哈哈 我想知道以后历史将怎样评价他们
I wonder what history will say of them?
我们将把布吕歇尔晾在一边
We’ll push Blucher aside
一直向威灵顿进军
and march on to Wellington.
那将会是血腥的一天
It will be a bloody day.
– 是的 陛下 – 哦 是啊 苏尔特
– Yes, Sire. – Oh, yes, Soult.
一切都将取决于一场大战役 就像在马伦哥那样
Everything depends on one big battle, just like at Marengo.
谢谢你 苏尔特
Thank you, Soult.
但在马伦哥 我还年轻
But at Marengo, I was young.
早晨戈登叔叔为我的‘视察’
Uncle Gordon paraded his whole regiment
而对他的整个团进行了检阅
for my inspection this morning.
所以我骑着马跑来跑去 挑选了我最喜欢事情
So I just rode up and down and picked my fancy.
妈妈 你选了这么高大的一班人
Mama, you chose such big ones.
你真是我最好的将军之一
You really are the best of my generals.
我们的女士们必须追随鼓点了
We ladies just have to follow the drum.
这年头 军人才是时尚
This season, soldiers are the fashion.
没有了我的人 社会将变成什么样子
Where would society be without my boys?
– 他们是英格兰的中坚 阿瑟 – 败类
– They are the salt of England. – Scum.
不过是一群乞丐和无赖罢了
Nothing but beggars and scoundrels.
杜松子酒才是他们爱国心的灵魂
Gin is the spirit of their patriotism.
你仍然期望他们为你去死
Yet you expect them to die for you?
用责任感吗
Out of duty?
我怀疑即使是波拿巴也不会
I doubt if even Bonaparte could
只用责任感来调动他的人
draw men to him by duty.
啊 波尼(拿破仑的蔑称)可不是绅士
Bony is not a gentleman.
阿瑟 你可真是一个英国人
What an Englishman you are.
在战场上他的帽子顶得上五万人 但他不是绅士
On a battlefield his hat is worth 50,000 men. But he’s no gentleman.
当我们去巴黎时 让我看看拿破仑
When we get to Paris, let me look at Napoleon.
我保证不会靠得太近
I will not get too near.
– 妈妈崇拜他 – 我是个波拿巴分子
– Mama admires him. – I am a bit of a Bonapartist.
他是一个怪物 是真的吗?
Is it true, that he is a monster?
嗯…他吃女孩…还喝血
He eats laurels and drinks blood.
那 我亲爱的阿瑟 你什么时候直捣他的老巢
And when will you venture into his lair?
他没有给我任何主意 这都取决于
He hasn’t given me any idea. It all depends on…
渡过这条河
Cross the river.
明天我们就能在布鲁塞尔晒靴子了
Tomorrow we dry our boots in Brussels.
上帝允许的话 陛下
God willing, Sire.
上帝与此事无关
God has nothing to do with it.
– 不要让海伊年纪轻轻的战死了 阿瑟 – 订婚了
– Don’t let young Hay get killed. – An engagement?
我不想让莎拉在披上婚纱之前就穿上丧服
I don’t want Sarah to wear black before she’s worn white.
妈妈 迪克答应要带给我
Dickie has promised
迪克已经答应给我一个胸甲骑兵的头盔
to get me a cuirassier’s helmet.
当然是不带血迹的
Without any blood on it.
年轻人 也给我一个带血迹的
And one for me. With the blood.
你将刺你的法国人哪个部位 海伊
Where will you stick your Frenchman?
我想是在右臂的下面 先生
Under the right arm, sir.
看 他都已经开始计划了
See, he has it planned.
当你真碰到一个胸甲骑兵时 还是赶紧跑吧
When you meet a cuirassier,
能活着回来就已经够幸运了
you’ll be lucky to bring away your life. –
根本就甭想他的头盔了 孩子
Never mind his helmet.
法国人会教你战斗的艺术
The French will teach you the art of fighting.
夫人 失陪了
Madam, by your leave.
我还从没见过这么一个小不点
I have never seen such a set of sprats.
皮克顿将军甚至不知道在舞厅里走路
Picton can’t walk in a ball room.
不过他在和法国佬跳舞时可能把握节奏呢
But he dances well with the French.
那是个和他们在战场上跳舞的人
But one dances with them in a field.
– 他是谁 – 一个普鲁士军官
– Who’s he? – A Prussian officer.
那位先生会搞乱舞会的
That gentleman will spoil the dancing.
是拿破仑 长官…
It’s Napoleon, sir…
我知道 他已经越过了边界
I know. He has crossed the border.
他已经带着他的全部军队
With all his forces.
插在我们英普联军之间
He has come between our armies.
– 在哪里 – 在沙勒罗瓦
– Where? – At Charleroi.
沙勒罗瓦
Charleroi.
– 要我中止舞会吗 – 不 我可不想有恐慌
– Do you wish me to stop the ball? – No, I want no alarm.
所有军官都有义务让女士们跳完舞
All officers obliged to ladies will finish the dance.
埃布里奇 带着骑兵移♥动♥到沙勒罗瓦
Uxbridge, move the cavalry to Charleroi.
皮克顿 你的师今晚开拔
Picton, your division marches tonight.
沙勒罗瓦
Charleroi.
威利 我能跟着军队一起去吗
May I go with the army?
你可以问公爵
You can ask the Duke.
他在西班牙允许女士们随军的
He allowed ladies in Spain.
我们相处的时间太少了
We’ve had so little time together.
可是马德琳 战争是无处不在
Madeleine, a battle is no place…
恐怕我再也见不到你了
I fear I may never see you again.
还有比在沙勒罗瓦更简单的吗
What could be simpler than Charleroi?
他欺骗了我
He has humbugged me.
只用一晚上的行军 他就让我们陷入了困境
In a night’s march, he has made us piecemeal.
必须考虑到他以几根鞋带的成本
He has gained a victory