Grab it, Lu.
去捡回来 露儿
Give me that stick.
把棍子给我
Drop.
松开
Drop.
松开
Drop it.
松开
That’s a girl. That’s a girl.
乖丫头 乖丫头
Drop it. Good dog.
松开 好狗狗
Lucy.
露西!
Come on back, girl.
快回来 丫头
WENDY and LUCY
片名:温蒂和露西
Lu, where did you go?
你跑哪去了?
Great dog, what’s her name?
不错的狗狗 叫什么?
Lucy.
露西
You’re a sweetheart, Lucy!
你真可爱 露西
What is she?
什么品种?
Don’t know, really. A mix of hunting dog and retriever.
不太清楚 是小兔猎犬和拉布拉多的混血
Where’s the closest store around here?
这附近哪有商店?
I don’t know. I’m not from around here.
不知道 我不是这的人
I’m just kinda passing through.
只是路过
Where to?
要去哪?
Going to Alaska.
去阿♥拉♥斯加
I’m headed south.
我要去南方
Icky over there worked the canneries last year.
那个讨厌鬼 去年在那的一个罐头厂工作过
Hey, Icky! This lady’s going to Alaska!
讨厌鬼 这个女孩要去阿♥拉♥斯加
King Salmon!
祝你好运
It’s fucking awesome up there. You going to work?
那很棒 你是去工作?
Where you going?
具体什么去地方?
Ketchikan.
科奇坎
Ketchikan.
科奇坎…
It’s good for greenhorns. Cooper River is pretty good, too. Further north.
涉世不深的人去那挺好 再往北有个库珀河也不错
Lots of work on that slime line.
生产线上有很多工作
You should check out Northwestern Fisheries because their housing is fucking awesome.
你要去西北渔业看看 那的住宿条件真是牛比!
Tell Mike Murphy you met me, because he’s all right.
告诉迈克尔·墨菲 我们见过 他人很好
Okay, I might. Thanks.
我会的 谢谢
The money’s better there, too.
钱在那很好用
There’s no expenses, you know? You just walk with everything.
没有什么支出 生活很容易
Well, whatever you do…
但不管怎样…
…don’t tell Old Man Brutus that you met me.
别告诉老布鲁特斯我们见过
Because he was a little upset when I left in somewhat of a hurry.
因为我的匆忙离开 他有点烦躁
There was this incident…
那是个意外
…involving me operating a two ton earth mover…
让我在工地操作两吨♥的推土机…
…in a state slightly less than sober.
实在是有点不理智
Some friends of mine…
都是我几个朋友
…they were goofing around…
一伙附近闲逛的傻B
…and we got the thing started, and I put it in gear and that was that.
我们启动了推土机 挂上当 就这样
We drove the thing across the construction site.
我们开着穿过了工地
Getting it to stop, though. No one told me that.
车停不下来 没人告诉我
So, we finally had to jump off…
最后没办法跳下车
…and the thing just rolled all the way across the construction site.
推土机就那么冲过工地
We couldn’t stop the thing. We tried everything.
停不下来 我们试了所有办法
It snapped the retaining wires.
刹车线都断了
Huge spray of sparks.
爆出一个大火花
The Cat went over the hill head over heels…
推土机滚下山去 最后
…ass over tit, right into the water.
大头朝下栽进水里
It was probably a hundred thousand-dollar piece of equipment, gone in four fucking seconds.
大约10万美元的设备 就4,5秒间就没了
But they couldn’t pin it on me, man, I was gone.
他们没法找我算账了 伙计 我闪人了
Ferry Running Times NORTHWESTERN
列车时刻表
Good night, baby girl.
晚安 宝贝
Wake up.
醒醒
Ma’am.
女士
You can’t sleep here, ma’am.
不能睡在这
You can’t sleep out here, it’s not allowed.
你不能睡这 这是不允许的
Okay.
好的
All right, get back, Lu.
好的 过来 露儿
My car won’t start.
我的车启动不了
I can hear that.
我听出来了
You can’t park here. That’s the rules.
你不能在这泊车,这是规定
Yeah, I got it, I got it, okay?
知道 我明白
I don’t know what it is. It was fine yesterday.
我不知道这是怎么了
You just gonna have to get it off the property.
你的车必须得离开这
Well, where is that? How far is the property?
在哪?公共场所多远?
Street. The street’s public. You just have to get it off the lot.
那条街 那是公共的 你得离开这个地儿
All right, jump in.
好了 上车
Lu!
露西
What do you know about that…
那个修理站…
…station over there?
你知道多少
Seems to get business. A lot of cars come and go.
看起来生意不错 车来车往的
He’s the closest. He’s got that going for him.
那是这最近的一个了 他就靠那生活呢
What about, is there some kind of grocery store around here?
这有小商店什么之类的么?
Down the road there’s Jack’s.
顺路下去是杰克商店
Pretty good and pretty cheap. That’s where I normally go.
物美价廉 我常去那
Stay, Lu.
呆在那别动 露儿
Hey, Lu.
嘿 露儿
Look.
听着
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Okay. Be right back.
好了 一会就回来
You’re hungry, huh? Bet you are.
你是不是饿了?我猜是的
Come on, let’s go.
来 咱们走
I can’t shut up, I’m choking.
我不能闭嘴 都快憋死了
So I said, man, I ain’t staying there, I’m going.
所以说 老兄 我要走了
Yeah, like one out of what? Is there like ten of us here?
是啊 走一个又怎样 这差不多还有十个呢
Found a few cans and then I went to this place over here…
找到几个罐子 来到这
…and laid down under a tree and went to sleep.
然后躺倒树下睡会
Lu.
露儿
Sit here.
坐下
There’s a long line.
好长的队伍
I think some of these machines are broken today, so it’s gonna be a while.
我想今天有机器坏了 还得一会
Why don’t you buy her cans from her?
为什么不把她的罐买♥♥了
I don’t have any money to buy her cans from her.
我没钱买♥♥她的罐子
But, hey, I tell you what, I’ll take those. Hey, dog.
不过 嘿 这样吧 你把罐给我 你好 狗狗
I’ll take those from you and I’ll give you the money later.
我先把罐留下 过会给你钱
I mean, you’ve only got….
我的意思是 你只有…
It’s not many cans. It’s not worth the wait.
你没几个罐 不值得排队
I’ll find you later.
过会我再找你
Okay, you can just take those. That’s fine.
好吧 你拿着就是 没什么
Are you sure? Yeah, that’s fine.
-你确定? -嗯 没关系
Hey, thanks. Thanks a lot.
嘿 谢谢 太谢谢啦
Yeah. That’s pretty cool.
哈 真不赖
Don’t bother anybody, okay?
别骚扰他人 好么
Be right back with a treat.
一会带给你大餐
Hey.

What did I say?
我说什么了?!
Don’t be a nuisance. We don’t need that.
别找事儿 没必要
Hey, Lu.
嘿 露儿
Excuse me? Ma’am? Let go of me.
-打扰一下 女士 -松开我
I think you’re forgetting something. Let go of me.
-我想你是忘记什么了 -松开我
But you have something. Let go of me.
-但你的确是忘了 -松开我
All right, I’m gonna have to ask you to step inside the store, okay?
好吧 我要求你回到店里 行么
Sit here, please.
请坐
What’s going on, Andy?
什么事 安迪
This customer neglected to pay for a few items.
这位顾客拿了几样东西没付钱
I watched the whole thing. I saw her since she came in the store.
我都看到了 她一进店我就注意了
No. I’m sorry, that isn’t true.
不 抱歉 这不是真的
Okay, well, what are we talking about here?
好吧 那我们是在这谈什么呢?
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sir, I wasn’t done shopping yet.
先生 我还没有买♥♥完东西呢
I walked out of the door by accident without paying for those cans…
我没付钱就走出去是特殊情况
…because I was going to check on my dog. My dog is tied up in front of the store.
因为我的狗拴在外面 我去看看
Mr. Hunt, it was obvious what was going on here.
亨特先生 发生什么已经很显然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!