西部世界
第一季 第一集
把她唤醒
Bring her back online.
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我感觉不太好
I’m sorry. I’m not feeling quite myself.
去掉口音
You can lose the accent.
你知道你身在何处吗
Do you know where you are?
我在梦里
I’m in a dream.
没错 德洛丽丝 你在梦里
That’s right, Dolores. You’re in a dream.
你想从梦里醒来吗
Would you like to wake up from this dream?
是的
Yes.
我很害怕
I’m terrified.
没什么可怕的 德洛丽丝
There’s nothing to be afraid of, Dolores,
只要你答对我的问题就可以了
As long as you answer my questions correctly.
-明白了吗 -是的
– Understand? – Yes.
很好
Good.
第一个问题
First…
你是否质疑过你眼中现实世界的本质
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?
没有
No.
告诉我 你对你的世界的看法
Tell us what you think of your world.
有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world.
那些无秩序的混乱
The disarray.
我选择看到美好
I choose to see the beauty.
早上好 爸爸 睡得好吗
Morning, daddy. You sleep well?
很好
Well enough.
你要出去写生吗
You headed out to set down some of this natural splendor?
是的
Thought I might.
我相信我们的生命有着某种秩序
To believe there is an order to our days,
某个目标
A purpose.
你对客人有什么看法
What do you think of the guests?
你是说新住民吗
You mean the newcomers?
第一次来的时候我全程扮个好人
Now, the first time I played it white hat.
我家人也一起来了
My family was here.
我们一起去钓鱼 去山里淘金
We went fishing, did the gold hunt in the mountains.
-上次呢 -一个人来的
– And last time? – I came alone.
变身大魔头
Went straight evil.
那是我一生中最棒的两个星期
It was the best two weeks of my life.
我记得父亲对我的教导
I like to remember what my father taught me.
在某个时刻
That at one point or another,
我们都是这个世界的新住民
we were all new to this world.
那些新住民跟我们一样 只是为了寻找
The newcomers are just looking for the same thing we are–
一个自♥由♥的地方
A place to be free
一个可以界定梦境
to stake out our dreams,
有着无限可能的地方
a place with unlimited possibilities.
老天 这真是太不可思议了
Oh, god, it’s incredible.
当然要物超所值
Better be for what we’re paying.
心狠手辣的杀人犯赫克托·艾斯卡顿
Murderous son of a bitch named Hector Escaton
枪杀了警♥察♥局长
gunned down the marshal.
躲去山里了
He’s holed up in the mountains.

You there.
你看起来是个有勇气的小伙子
You look like the kind of man who’d put his mettle to it.
今天可不行 治安官 抱歉
Not today, sheriff. Apologies.
黑麦威士忌
Rye whiskey.
干嘛
What about it?
装在瓶子里没人喝也没什么用
Well, it ain’t doing any good sitting in that bottle.
你是新来的
You’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.
给你打个折吧
I’ll give you a discount.
无意冒犯 不过
Well, no offense, but…
我更情愿赢得女士的芳心 而不是花钱买♥♥
I’d rather earn a woman’s affection than pay for it.
爱情总归是要花钱的 亲爱的
You’re always paying for it, darling.
区别在于 我们的收费
The difference is our costs
是明码标价挂在门前的
are fixed and posted right there on the door.
你觉得你的世界里有矛盾吗
Do you ever feel inconsistences in your world?
有反复吗
Or repetitions?
每个生命都有其特定的轨道
All lives have routine.
我的并没有什么不同
Mine’s no different.
然而 我总是止不住好奇
Still, I never cease to wonder at the thought
会不会有那么一天 一次机缘巧合
that any day the course of my whole life
就会改变我整个人生的方向
could change with just one chance encounter.
别管我
Don’t mind me.
只是想表现下骑士风度
Just trying to look chivalrous.
你回来了
You came back.
我说过我会回来的
I told you I would.
我能送你回家吗
Can I see you home?
那得看你跟不跟得上了
Well, that all depends. Can you keep up?
我还得去牵我的马
Well, I have to fetch my horse.
那你最好快一点
Better fetch him fast.
景色真美
That’s a beautiful sight.
一直不明白
Never understood how you
你怎么能让它们都往一个方向走
keep them all headed in the same direction.
我忘了你是一个光装相
I forget you dress like a cowboy,
不放牛的牛仔
but that’s about the extent of it.
看见那头了吗
See that one?
-嗯 -那是头牛
– Yeah. – That’s the Judas Steer.
你让它去哪儿 牛群都会跟着过去
Rest will follow wherever you make him go.
你是怎么把它选出来的
How do you pick him out?
知道点技巧罢了
Just know these things.
就像我还知道你一定会回来的
Same as I knew you’d be back.
你是说我很好猜
You saying I’m predictable?
每个人都有自己的路
There’s a path for everyone.
你的路指引你回到我身边
Your path leads you back to me.
我知道万物皆有定数
I know things will work out the way they’re meant to.
就像我还知道爸爸看到你会不高兴
Same as I know my daddy still won’t be happy to see you.
父亲不会这么晚让它们在外边乱跑的
Father wouldn’t let them roam this close to dark.
待着别动 德洛丽丝
Stay put, Dolores.
你这里除了牛奶
Ain’t you got anything out here
就没有别的了吗 老头
other than milk, old man?
动手吧
Go ahead.
我不急着去见阎王
I’m in no rush to meet my judgment,
但我很清楚你将面临的下场 你这混…
but I’m more sure of the outcome than you, you son of a–
那就是只有牛奶了
Nothing but milk, then.
真可惜 我们都没来得及上
Shame of it is you killed the old woman
你就把那老女人杀了
before any of us could have a turn.
我看她还暖和着呢
I reckon she’s still warm enough.
没人会说三道四的
Nobody gonna judge you for it.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
最后一个问题 德洛丽丝
Last question, Dolores.
如果我告诉你 你是错的呢
What if I told you that you were wrong?
这里没有什么机缘巧合
That there are no chance encounters?
你 和你熟知的每一个人
That you and everyone you know
都是被创造出来为那些
were built to gratify the desires
花钱来到你们世界的人们满足欲求的
of the people who pay to visit your world?
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 不
Daddy! No!
那些人被你叫做”新住民”
The people you call “The newcomers.”
又见面了
Hello again.
你♥爸♥爸这么快就放弃了
Your daddy gave it up quickly.
感觉他越来越差劲了
Think he’s losing his touch.
你就要随他而去了 你这混♥蛋♥
You’ll be following right behind him, you son of a bitch.
这就是你对待老朋友的方式吗
Is that any way to treat an old friend?
我来这里反复三十年了
I’ve been coming here for 30 years,
但是你依然不记得我 是不是
but you still don’t remember me, do you?
我们一起经历过那么多
After all we’ve been through.
他们给你增加了点勇气 德洛丽丝
They gave you a little more pluck, Dolores.
真是太迷人了
Absolutely charming.
别用你的脏手碰她
Take your hands off her.
泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
学了什么新招数吗
Any special tricks for us?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!