西部世界
第一季 第五集
你有什么故事吗 朋友
You got any stories, friend?
是的 我想是有的
Yeah, I suppose I do.
你想知道我见过的最令人难过的事吗
You want to know the saddest thing I ever saw?
我小的时候 我哥和我想要一只狗
When I was a boy, my brother and I wanted a dog,
于是我们的父亲带了一只老灵缇回家
so our father took in an old greyhound.
你从没见过灵缇犬吧 比尔
You’ve never seen a greyhound, have you, Bill?
我当年倒是看过几次赛犬运动
Seen a few showdowns in my day.
灵缇是一种赛犬
A greyhound is a racing dog.
终其一生都围着赛场一圈圈地跑
Spends its life running in circles,
追逐由毛毡布做成的兔子状的东西
chasing a bit of felt made up like a rabbit.
有一天 我们带它去了公园
One day, we took it to the park.
我爸警告过我们这狗跑得有多快 但是…
Our dad had warned us how fast that dog was, but…
我们抵挡不住诱惑
we couldn’t resist.
于是 我哥取下了狗绳
So, my brother took off the leash,
就在那一瞬间
and in that instant,
那条狗发现了一只猫
the dog spotted a cat.
我猜它一定是误把那只猫当成毛毡布做的了
I imagine it must have looked just like that piece of felt.
它就撒开腿跑
He ran.
我从没见过 比那只狗跑起来更美的东西
Never saw a thing as beautiful as that old dog… running.
直到最后 它抓住了那只猫
Until, at last, he finally caught it.
令大家感到毛骨悚然的是
And to the horror of everyone,
它杀死了那只小猫
he killed that little cat.
把它撕成了碎片
Tore it to pieces.
然后它坐在那里 一脸迷惑
Then he just sat there, confused.
那只狗一辈子
That dog had spent its whole life
都在试图抓住 那东西
trying to catch that… thing.
现在它不知道该如何是好了
Now it had no idea what to do.
真是个好故事啊 朋友
That is one humdinger of a story, partner.
我们要为穿白鞋的女士喝上一杯吗
Shall we drink to the lady with the white shoes?
找到我
Find me.
教我该怎么做
Show me how.
那里就是了
There she is.
珀里亚
Pariah…
一个满是流浪汉 流氓
City of outcasts, delinquents,
小偷 妓♥女♥和杀人犯的城市
thieves, whores, and murderers.
一旦我们跨过那些门
Once we cross the gates,
你们将获得数不尽的好处
you will reap the full benefits
都是埃尔·拉佐对我安全返回表示的谢礼
of El Lazo’s gratitude for my safe return.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
当然
Of course.
我做错什么事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
刚刚 我好像听到你在跟什么人说话
Just earlier, I thought I heard you talking to someone.
肯定是风的声音
Must have been the wind.
早上好
Good morning.
这边走
This way.
我们走得离甜水镇越远
The farther up we get from Sweetwater,
故事框架就变得越宏大 越壮阔
the more… grandiose, the bigger the narratives become.
它有着自己独特的美
It’s beautiful in its own way.
这一次 我倒是同意
For once, I agree.
公园的有些地方会让人觉得它是由
Some of the park feels like it was designed
某个委员会或市场检验部设计出来的
by committee or market-tested,
但这里的一切都更具野性
but everything out here is more raw.
但它可不便宜
But it doesn’t come cheap.
传言这里正在大把亏钱
Rumor is they are hemorrhaging cash.
我们在考虑买♥♥断他们
We’re considering buying them out.
据传 这地方原本是两个人合伙创造的
Supposedly, this place was all started by a partnership.
但就在公园开业前夕
And then right before the park opened,
其中一位合伙人自杀了
one of the partners killed himself.
让公园的状况急转直下
Sent the park into a freefall.
我不知道相关的细节
I mean, I don’t know any of the details.
我甚至不知道他的名字
I don’t even know his name.
你肯定已经让一队律师在查这个地方了吧
You must have a team of lawyers looking at this place.
是啊 但他们一无所获
Yeah, well, they came up empty.
他完全是个谜一样的存在 连张照片都没有
He’s a complete mystery. Not even a picture.
不管是谁设计了这地方
Well, whoever designed this place,
你可以感觉到 他们把人类看得很轻
you get the feeling they don’t think very much of people.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
他们自称是”新弗吉尼亚之军”
They call themselves “The Army of New Virginia.”
其他人都称他们是南方军
Everyone else calls them “The Confederados.”
我父亲跟我说过他们
My father told me about them.
他们都是在战后拒绝投降的前南方军
Ex-Confederate soldiers that refused to surrender after the war.
现在他们在国境以南当雇佣军
Now they work as mercenaries below the border.
-他们是这个游戏的关键 -什么游戏
– They are the key to this game. – What game?
最大的游戏啊 战争
Well, the biggest game there is… war.
据传那位于公园很遥远的边缘
Supposedly, it’s at the far reaches of the park.
我从没去过那么远的地方
Now, I’ve never made it that far,
但这次我们可能有机会
but this could be our chance.
我这辈子也认识不少疯狂的人
I’ve known plenty of truly fucked up individuals in my time.
很少有人能疯得过你
Few that would hold a candle to you, sure.
但这一个 希奥多·弗勒德
This one? Theodore Flood?
他曾是怀亚特的朋友
He was Wyatt’s friend.
过往的交情 正是我们需要他的原因
Those former associations are exactly why we need him.
他会带领我直接找到大恶狼的
He’s going to lead me straight to the big, bad wolf.
我劝你别太指望他
I wouldn’t count on that.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我没想到你是慈悲为怀的那种人啊
Didn’t take you for the charitable type.
你就该留他挂在那棵树上等死
You should’ve left him on that tree to die.
你相信命运吗 劳伦斯
You believe in fate, Lawrence?
如果真有命运这贱♥人♥
If the bitch exists,
我现在就想朝她脸上踹一脚
I’d like to kick her in the teeth about now.
别油嘴滑舌
Don’t be so glib.
你会伤我心的
You’ll hurt my feelings.
我另一位老朋友总爱说
As another old friend of mine likes to say,
“每个人都有自己的路”
“There’s a path for everyone.”
你的路指引你回到我身边
Your path leads you back to me.
你想过为什么我这一路都要带着你吗
You ever wonder why I’ve kept you with me this whole journey?
或许你喜欢有我陪着你
Maybe you like the pleasure of my company,
变♥态♥施虐狂
you sadistic fuck.
或许是吧
Why, maybe I do.
世上没有一个人
There’s not a man in the world
敢用你这口气跟我说话
who’ll take the tone with me you do.
上辈子可能有吧
In a past life, perhaps.
我们的泰迪已经奄奄一息
Teddy here’s not looking long for this world.
离这最近的医生在珀里亚
Nearest healer is in Pariah.
但他绝对撑不到那里
Ain’t no way he’s gonna make it that far.
他失血过多
He’s lost too much blood.
你们迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我们这位朋友情况不太好
Our friend here’s a little worse for the wear.
附近有水吗 孩子
Any water nearby, son?
峡谷那头有条小溪
There’s a creek on the other side of the canyon.
可以帮我们打点水吗
Fetch us some, would you?
快一点
Now hurry.
这位朋友需要水才能活
Friend here needs some if he’s gonna make it.
快去
Get!

He’s…
太小了
Too small.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你为什么叫他去打水
What are you sending him for water for?
你早上才叫我用猪皮袋盛满了水
I’m the one you made fill up the sow’s bag this morning.
可惜了 真的
A shame, really.
我挺享受和你共处的时光 劳伦斯
I always enjoy our time together, Lawrence.
你这话是他妈什么意思
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
意思是 我错了
It means… I was wrong.
将你带来这里的那条路 不是为我准备的
The path that brought you here, it wasn’t for me,
而是为他
It was for him.
对不住了 劳伦斯
Sorry, Lawrence.
我们在另一个世界再见吧
Guess I’ll see you on the other side.
你的情况不太妙啊
It’s not looking good for you.
-马上就好 -算了吧 我赢了
– Closing. – Forget it, I win.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!