so I’m going to need you to take me there.
没门
No fucking way.
换班时有一个机会
There’s a window during shift change.
没人会发现
No one will notice.
我需要你们改变的东西很复杂
The things I need you to change are quite sophisticated,
但我会帮你们写下来
but I’ll write them down for you.
之后 如你所说
And then, like you said…
我就可以成为别人的麻烦了
I can be someone else’s problem.
好吧 我们做
All right, we do this thing.
把她送去行为部门 这是我们唯一的机会
Get her up to behavior. It’s our only chance.
你愿意做吗
You’re gonna do it?
当然不 不是
Fuck, no! No, the–
更新系统的时候 她会进入睡眠 对吧
when you make a system update, it puts her out, right?
-没错 -没错 我们就卸了她
– Yeah. – Yeah, then we brick her.
什么
What?
擦除一切 一干二净
Wipe out everything. Clean slate.
然后把她带回来
Then dump her back down here,
用什么玩意儿把她的头砸开
smack her in the fucking head with something,
然后就说 “她送来时就这样”
and then claim, “Oh, she came in that way.”
她醒着
She’s awake,
活着
alive.
你做这种事
You did this.
你害我们俩进的这个坑
Whatever it is you got us into,
我要把我们救出去
I’m getting us out of.
我们把她送上去之后 就抹除一切
We get her up there, then we wipe her out.
保持警惕
Stay sharp.
怀亚特的人随时都会出现
Wyatt’s men could descend at any time.
我们现在在他的地盘
We’re in his land now.
我们最好在
We better be.
因为如果不是 你就是在浪费我仅有的时间
Because if not, you’re wasting time I don’t have.
据你所说 怀亚特带走了我爱的女人
According to you, Wyatt has the woman I love.
如果真有去那地狱的捷径
If there was a shortcut to hell itself,
我肯定会走
bet your ass I’d take it.
我肯定园区某个地方有一个
Well, I’m sure there’s one somewhere in this park.
你就是不记得了
You just don’t remember,
因为你只记得福特允许你记得的玩意儿
because you only remember the shit Ford lets you remember.
也许这样更好
Probably better that way.
该知道的东西我都知道
I know everything I need to.
我的目的很明确
My vision’s clear.
我一直都很敬佩你的决心 希奥多
I’ve always admired your resolve, Theodore.
问题是 你从不明白这游戏庄家作弊
The thing is, you never understand the game is rigged.
你注定要成为输家
You’re here to be the loser.
输家
Loser.
你看 庄家总是能赢
You see, the house always wins.
看来我们来对地方了
Well, this looks promising.
我不会伤害你的
Whoa, I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
是你
It’s you.
我还以为他们把你废弃了
I figured they retired you.
看来福特从不喜欢浪费漂亮的脸蛋
I guess Ford never likes to waste a pretty face.
是谁把你害成这样的
Who did this to you?
怀亚特的人
Wyatt’s men.
他们杀了所有人
They killed everyone.
是怀亚特的手法
It’s Wyatt’s way.
他第一次这么做时我就在场
I was there the first time.
他摧毁了我的世界
He destroyed my world.
泰迪
Hey, Teddy.
不要
Oh! Oh, no!
不要
No!
爸爸
Daddy!
泰迪 去拿斧头
Teddy, get the axe!
你什么玩意儿都记不起来
Well, you can’t remember shit,
不过还是带我们找到了怀亚特的手下
but you still managed to lead us to Wyatt’s crew.
他本人肯定就在附近
The man himself must be close by.
事实上 我确实记起来一些事了
Actually, I did remember something.

You.
大厅直走 左手边第五间
Straight down the hall, fifth station on the left.
等等
Hold on.
接待员系统重写
警告 接待员关机重写
滑动授权重写
接待员启动关机
你确定自己能应付吗
Sure you can handle it?
咱们快了结此事吧
Let’s get this over with.
接待员就绪
关闭全部系统/更新全部系统
待技术人员确认
同意请求 拒绝请求
警告
关闭接待员
继续 取消
现在我们得关闭你的系统
We have to shut your system down now.
希维斯特
Sylvester.
祝你好运
Good luck.
警告
关闭接待员
继续 取消
正在关闭
她关了吗
She out?
很好 咱们卸了这个贱♥人♥赶紧离开
Good. Let’s brick this bitch and get out of here.
警告
重新格式化接待员
确认 取消
人活一世 最为可耻
The greatest shame in life
便是死而无用
is to perish without purpose,
因此我总在夺人性命后
which is why I always
趁新鲜大嚼其肉
consume my victims fresh.
湿滑
Moist.
试试 “趁湿滑大嚼其肉”
Try, “Consume my victims moist.”
现在 再来一次 带点感情
Now, once more, with feeling.
几近于是 肉♥欲♥那种
Almost sensual.
打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
不 不 正相反
Oh, no– oh, no. On the contrary.
我还…正希望能再见到你
I was, uh– I was hoping I was going to see you again.
我想…致歉
I want– I wanted to apologize.
初次相见是在那么令人遗憾的情形下
Our first encounter was under such unfortunate circumstances.
现在就不是吗
As opposed to now?
当然 请允许我表达慰问
Of course, may I offer my condolences.
特蕾莎的事真是可怕
It’s terrible what happened to Theresa.
但她的离开对这儿的朋友及公♥司♥
But it is a devastating loss for all of her friends here
更是惨痛的损失
and the company as a whole.
确实 确实
Indeed. Indeed.
不过有传言
Though, rumor has it
她不像看上去那么忠诚
she wasn’t the loyal company man she seemed.
听说她在泄露机密
I hear she was smuggling secrets.
特蕾莎不是叛徒
Theresa wasn’t a traitor.
她的所有行为都依提洛公♥司♥的命令
Everything she did was at Delos’s behest.
她失足坠落时正在帮董事会
She slipped and fell while helping the board
处理重要情况
with something very important.
什么
What?
行吧
Oh, fine.
你也并非唯一揣有秘密的人
You’re not the only one with secrets.
福特曾亲自找我
Ford has personally asked me
帮他的新故事线造个反派角色
to create a villain for his new narrative.
绝对…不能告诉别人
It’s very– very hush-hush.
你真认为福特把自己故事里的重要角色
You really think that Ford has entrusted you
托付给你负责吗
with a key character for his story?
他都快要完成了
He’s already almost finished with it.
他在乐园边缘新掘了个古镇
He dug up some old town on the fringes of the park,
造了一堆蒙面侠来恫吓游客
created a horde of masked men to terrorize guests
大事宣传
and proselytize-cum-advertise
所经之地寸草不生的恶棍怀亚特将要出场
the coming of some end-all villain named Wyatt.
那不是怀亚特
That isn’t Wyatt.
只是怕你太闲的额外任务
That’s busywork.
但还好 希斯摩尔先生
But happily for you, Mr. Sizemore,
我想你已经准备好接受一项真正的工作
I think that you are ready for a real job.
给你干活吗
Working for you?
干什么
On what?
“不要说 要展示”
“Show, don’t tell.”
意自契诃夫 “不该说月色如何明亮 请展示碎玻璃片上的凛冽寒光”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!